GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

I have a hot stud who tries to feed me chocolate pudding. sad.png

Yeah, desanguinated and stripped of their cash, the victims of the CABA wimminz realise there is only one way they can find true lovez: in the arms of a woman who hasn't adopted Western immorality.

On an unrelated note, isn't it against TOS to tell a class of VJ members not to post in a topic?

The victims of CABA wimmins love to live in the wide open spaces like Alaska or Vermont. This helps them keep the jump on any approaching CABA which they immeditely shoot and kill for winter food.

Regarding the TOS violation, I believe it's ok to make your own rules as long as your name is in the thread title. rolleyes.gif

The boyfriend has a fantasy rolling about his head right now in which we move to New Hampshire. There's something of a progressive, lefty libertarian streak in him that makes the motto "Live Free or Die" appeal to him (but not in the gun nuttery way). I reminded him of what Christmas was like last year in Connecticut and he swiftly moved the discussion on to Portland.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

The boyfriend has a fantasy rolling about his head right now in which we move to New Hampshire. There's something of a progressive, lefty libertarian streak in him that makes the motto "Live Free or Die" appeal to him (but not in the gun nuttery way). I reminded him of what Christmas was like last year in Connecticut and he swiftly moved the discussion on to Portland.

Don't be fooled by the "Live Free Or Die" motto, that's old hat. NH has been overrun by rich liberals from Mass. There was a vote in the NH legislature a couple years back on changing their motto to...........................wait for it................................. "NH It's Really great To Be Here". #######??

BTW, did I have the right thread in question?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just go ahead an put 'em down.

I am trying to figure out what to do with my cats for my Christmas trip back home to Canada. Yes, I like to plan in advance.

My husband and I always ask a trusted friend to visit the cats at least 30 minutes daily when we're not in town. We leave the dry food in the gravity feeder so all she does is give them canned food and check if there's still plenty of clean water in the drinking fountain. We used to travel a lot and that arrangement has always worked. We even left them for a whole month last year when we visited the PH. luv.gif They were still in great shape when we returned, emotionally and physically.

I have a hot stud who tries to feed me chocolate pudding. sad.png

Male posters on VJ like to brag about their women so I'm starting a campaign for us to keep talking about our own man, like who wears the biggest shoe size, who has the thickest waistline, and who owns the longest underarm hair.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

My husband and I always ask a trusted friend to visit the cats at least 30 minutes daily when we're not in town. We leave the dry food in the gravity feeder so all she does is give them canned food and check if there's still plenty of clean water in the drinking fountain. We used to travel a lot and that arrangement has always worked. We even left them for a whole month last year when we visited the PH. luv.gif They were still in great shape when we returned, emotionally and physically.

Male posters on VJ like to brag about their women so I'm starting a campaign for us to keep talking about our own man, like who wears the biggest shoe size, who has the thickest waistline, and who owns the longest underarm hair.

Size 13 4E here. dancin5hr.gif

laughing.gif

How long is your trip for? You could leave them home with one of those timed feeders, or have a neighbor come over to feed them.

What if you have a dog by then?

It will be about a week.

We won't have a dog by then. If we do, we don't go to Canada.

My dreamboat has a 50" chest. This makes shirt and suit buying interesting because clothing manufacturers tend to assume that if you have a huge chest, you need to wear a tent or a muu-muu, which is not the case for my beloved. So he gets most of his shirts made to order these days, so I get to help him choose fabric. He's partial to floral Liberty prints these days. We call the finished shirts his "blouses" since he has a history of dressing in drag onstage in his old band.

Perhaps I will post a link to a video where he's in go-go boots and a pink wig. This was a fetching outfit because he was about 60lbs heavier back then.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My dreamboat has a 50" chest. This makes shirt and suit buying interesting because clothing manufacturers tend to assume that if you have a huge chest, you need to wear a tent or a muu-muu, which is not the case for my beloved. So he gets most of his shirts made to order these days, so I get to help him choose fabric. He's partial to floral Liberty prints these days. We call the finished shirts his "blouses" since he has a history of dressing in drag onstage in his old band.

Perhaps I will post a link to a video where he's in go-go boots and a pink wig. This was a fetching outfit because he was about 60lbs heavier back then.

We stand ready to cast judgment on you and yours.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Portland? Portland is looney also ... ug ug

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have a hot stud who tries to feed me chocolate pudding. :(

Yeah, desanguinated and stripped of their cash, the victims of the CABA wimminz realise there is only one way they can find true lovez: in the arms of a woman who hasn't adopted Western immorality.

On an unrelated note, isn't it against TOS to tell a class of VJ members not to post in a topic?

Watch out! He might be trying to turn you into a blob to make you solely his- lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Size 12 4E

The year I lived in Singapura, my shoe size changed from 10 1/2 D to 12 D . Sure, it took a year, but imagine my pain after getting into storage and digging out my chinook boots and fly fishing waders... grrrr !!! Plus my 4 pair o perfectly worn-in Nocona Boots - that was the biggest cry, let me tell ya... 24 year old boots, never to wear again... boo ..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I have the best avatar ever.

Anyone who isn't watching Archer should do so immediately. Hilarious stuff.