GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

I strongly suggest this ice cream to anyone with a love for chocolate. I tried it for the first time yesterday, It's chocolate heaven.

ben+&+jerrys+chocolate+therapy.jpg

Oh my god. Way too much chocolate.

I strongly suggest this ice cream to anyone with a love for chocolate. I tried it for the first time yesterday, It's chocolate heaven.

B&J's ice cream is quite unhealthy, but I do enjoy their Chocolate Therapy and Half Baked flavors occasionally.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

B&J's ice cream is quite unhealthy, but I do enjoy their Chocolate Therapy and Half Baked flavors occasionally.

Ben & Jerry's is one of the worst tings to eat, but it's so darn good. Once in a while, it's ok to splurge.

The thought of chocolate pudding ice cream is sort of blowing my mind.

I was thinking the same thing while eating it. It's like how do I really know there's pudding in here? I even looked for it a couple times. laughing.gif

I am trying to figure out what to do with my cats for my Christmas trip back home to Canada. Yes, I like to plan in advance.

Don't let yourself go if you want a hot stud!

A hot stud is not what the female CABA hunts for. It's all about the greenbacks with CABA chicks. If the guy happens to be hot, it's a plus. He won't be hot for long anyway, once the CABA chick drains the lifeblood out of him and takes him for everything he's worth.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am trying to figure out what to do with my cats for my Christmas trip back home to Canada. Yes, I like to plan in advance.

Just go ahead an put 'em down.

Just go ahead an put 'em down.

laughing.gif

How long is your trip for? You could leave them home with one of those timed feeders, or have a neighbor come over to feed them.

What if you have a dog by then?

Don't let yourself go if you want a hot stud!

I have a hot stud who tries to feed me chocolate pudding. :(

A hot stud is not what the female CABA hunts for. It's all about the greenbacks with CABA chicks. If the guy happens to be hot, it's a plus. He won't be hot for long anyway, once the CABA chick drains the lifeblood out of him and takes him for everything he's worth.

Yeah, desanguinated and stripped of their cash, the victims of the CABA wimminz realise there is only one way they can find true lovez: in the arms of a woman who hasn't adopted Western immorality.

On an unrelated note, isn't it against TOS to tell a class of VJ members not to post in a topic?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que