GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

ZwEaWRW.jpg

Had the second visit today. Just waiting on them to call our references smile.png Hopefully we can get her next week-ish.

That one looks like a mischief maker. Are you planning on putting the good furniture in storage until she is completely house broken?

That one looks like a mischief maker. Are you planning on putting the good furniture in storage until she is completely house broken?

She will be crate trained until she's totally housebroken. Right now, I have no idea what level of training in a house she's received. So that'll be interesting.

ZwEaWRW.jpg

Had the second visit today. Just waiting on them to call our references smile.png Hopefully we can get her next week-ish.

Good for you Penny!

I've got my phone on and will wait for their call.biggrin.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

ZwEaWRW.jpg

Did they ask for your VJ username and password?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Did they ask for your VJ username and password?

They did not. I should have told them how much reputation I have on this website! That would seal the deal.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

They did not. I should have told them how much reputation I have on this website! That would seal the deal.

So, on an inverse proportion scale, the more reputation you have here, the less suitable you are to have a puppy.

Sounds about right :rofl:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Went bowling tonight with the boyfriend as part of his cousin's birthday celebrations and thoroughly embarrassed myself but had a terrific time. High point was the one spare I managed to get. Low point was being tackled by his drunk cousin who grabbed my left hand and said she was going to work to get my boyfriend to "put a ring on it because it's about time."

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Went bowling tonight with the boyfriend as part of his cousin's birthday celebrations and thoroughly embarrassed myself but had a terrific time. High point was the one spare I managed to get. Low point was being tackled by his drunk cousin who grabbed my left hand and said she was going to work to get my boyfriend to "put a ring on it because it's about time."

Edited by GandD

I watched "Orange is the New Black" and it made me think that a lot of people on VJ are like the people in jail on that show. I am surprised how many felons are on this site. Are there that many felons in the world? I remember our lovely friend from Alaska saying he was a felon and spent a few years in jail. What a catch!

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

AJ sighting tonight. Last sighting on 1 AUG.

Was he out on vacay?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

ZwEaWRW.jpg

Looks just like a pup I rescued a few months ago. The pup actually ended up in Maine all the way fro GAy evidently they are not overrun with stays up there like we are down here They have trucks that transport dogs up North.

Cute pup..Has those I am getting ready to chew everything you own eyes.LOL

We unfortunately didn't get the dog. There had been an application before ours. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be and she got a wonderful home which is what matters.

We unfortunately didn't get the dog. There had been an application before ours. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be and she got a wonderful home which is what matters.

That's too bad Penny. You'll find another!