GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

It's great there's a place for you to post something like this content.gif

There isn't much one can get at game stop for $10 IMO so you'd be committing them/their parents to a larger purchase. Itunes or app store might be cool for $10. I usually give my nephews cash and tell them not to tell their parents. The cash makes them feel a little older and the secret makes them feel like its a bigger deal than it is. Of course, they usually tell their parents but that was never the point.

yeah I know there isn't much but I was thinking it would help him towards the purchase of something more expensive. Like I mentioned he probably will be getting money form his other aunts and uncles... Although you can get used games there for pretty cheap.

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

It's great there's a place for you to post something like this content.gif

There isn't much one can get at game stop for $10 IMO so you'd be committing them/their parents to a larger purchase. Itunes or app store might be cool for $10. I usually give my nephews cash and tell them not to tell their parents. The cash makes them feel a little older and the secret makes them feel like its a bigger deal than it is. Of course, they usually tell their parents but that was never the point.

good.gif

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah I know there isn't much but I wasn't thinking it would help him towards the purchase of something more expensive. Like I mentioned he probably will be getting money form his other aunts and uncles... Although you can get used games there for pretty cheap.

If he's a regular purchaser/browser at game stop, I think you'd be in good shape.

So... flippant comment about gun control in California or something more sensitive along the lines of "I'm sorry, stay safe"?

Both? :D

What do you guys think about volunteer firemen being able to put lights and sirens on their personal vehicles. I really hate it

So do I.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

What do you guys think about volunteer firemen being able to put lights and sirens on their personal vehicles. I really hate it

I don't mind it cause it will get them to the fire quicker when called. But seeing they're just volunteer and not the real deal, I think their lights should be pink instead of red and if you happen to cut one of the volunteers off on the way to a fire you only get half a ticket.

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline

I don't mind it cause it will get them to the fire quicker when called. But seeing they're just volunteer and not the real deal, I think their lights should be pink instead of red and if you happen to cut one of the volunteers off on the way to a fire you only get half a ticket.

I'd be ok with it in that case.

I'd be ok with it in that case.

Cabbies are a whole other story. I feel each taxi on the road should have an undisclosed dollar value assigned to it, and anyone who can successfully render that taxi useless by ramming it with their vehicle, gets the money.

I'm feeling the love here in this P&R off topic thread. Good call GandD.

Timeline

Cabbies are a whole other story. I feel each taxi on the road should have an undisclosed dollar value assigned to it, and anyone who can successfully render that taxi useless by ramming it with their vehicle, gets the money.

I'm feeling the love here in this P&R off topic thread. Good call GandD.

You should be so lucky to share the road with taxis. They own it

I think ms lane had a hand in it for sure.

What's your opinion on the rectum as a hole?

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Mrs Carrot got her TM thread locked.

All Hail The Cupcake Brigade ! You fellas are fabulous !

For rural areas, it's a must.

For the larger cities - maybe you just ran across a rural fella coming into town for shopping?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Oh and Marilyn. for saving it. (If perhaps only temporarily)