apple21

August 2013 F2A Visa Bulletin Prediction

254 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

Another member of our Philippine Facebook group with F2A PD Aug 31, 2011 received verbal confirmation from NVC that he has interview schedule for July. dancin5hr.gif

July Thread

It was posted by Apple21

She has been schedule since today?

Another member of our Philippine Facebook group with F2A PD Aug 31, 2011 received verbal confirmation from NVC that he has interview schedule for July. dancin5hr.gif

July Thread

It was posted by Apple21

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

July Thread

It was posted by Apple21

Dude, I posted that in the JULY 2013 VB PREDICTION. Cut-off/current PD for July 2013 VB is already OCT 8, 2011.

NVC only sends out the interview letters during the FIRST TO SECOND WEEK OF THE MONTH before they release the VB.

Don't expect any I/L until July 1st (USA day/time).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am also hoping for next month. My priority date is Aug 9, 2011, I have heard that Aug, 1, 5, and 31st already got there IL.

salaam ur case is complete ?

Citizenship (2014):

May-10-2014.... Application mailed out , through USPS express mail.

May-12-2014.... Application package delivered.

May-15-2014.....Check Cashed by USCIS

June-02-2014....Biometrics (walk in) syracuse field office

June-04-2014....Actual Biometrics appointment date

June-04-2014....in line for interview scheduling

Aug -19-2014....Interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope I will be getting IL my PD Aug 29

Are you already case complete at NVC? Please update your timeline.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

guys if nvc moves past 12/2/11 which is my PD and my case is at my local office; should i get an infopass since i would be current?

i got an info pass last week and they told me that they just received the case and that it was going to be assigned to an officer a d then i would get a decision..

should i get an info pass for next week ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.