Timeline

scaturdayuf0.jpg

:P

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Slacker reporting for duty :P

NVC emailed me last night and they have my case. Hope it gets to Casa early next week!!!!!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Timeline

I know . . . I was wondering if I should start one and "Voila!!" . . .

I am going to do another coat of paint on the cabinets in my bathroom . . . paint the baseboards (gotta remember to put some tape down on the floor, hehe) . . . then maybe I can think about what else I can do to make that place usable . . . oh, wall paper?? bleh!!! not good with this stuff at all!

:blush::lol:

scaturdayuf0.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My cats havent been slackers at all . . . . hope they settle down for their marathon of sleeping soon so I can get back to important things . . . :help:

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Slacker reporting for duty :P

NVC emailed me last night and they have my case. Hope it gets to Casa early next week!!!!!

Woooohooooo MBP you're almost there !!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Awesome news MBP! Maybe your man will be here by new years after all, who knows! If not you can always shoot for Valentine's Day. That would be the best Valentine ever.

Yes WOM, I have been slacking. I've been up since a little after 8 and trying to resist coming here but reading VJ is just way more fun than reading this stupid 48 page paper on why Republicans and Democrats take extreme stands on religious issues when it is a known fact that you're supposed to go for the median voter, not be extreme. It gets even more exciting when they start putting in the formulas for calculating when people will vote and stuff like that. You guys are just too tempting at that point.

I'm hoping to get my own paper written this weekend and wishing the first draft will be good enough I don't have to do any re-writing (ok I know I'm dreaming!).

Tonight we're planning to go to the tree lighting ceremony downtown. They have live music and dancing and they're doing it on the riverfront this year instead of the huge park in midtown. There are supposed to be 40 boats on the river decorated for Christmas, and fireworks at the end of the event. I've never gone to this event before so it will be a first for both Abdel and I.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

g'morning y'all... i've been here, slacking on my other duties.... abt to go out and "do some duty" then back later! :help: I'm addicted...... my name is Noura, and I have a VJ addiction :P

Congrats MBP!! Awesome news.... now introduce yourself the addict group -lol

Edited by noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
g'morning y'all... i've been here, slacking on my other duties.... abt to go out and "do some duty" then back later! :help: I'm addicted...... my name is Noura, and I have a VJ addiction :P

Congrats MBP!! Awesome news.... now introduce yourself the addict group -lol

I was wondering myself. I told MBP last night I was looking for a place to post my 'I'm back' and no friday thread!! Thought maybe you guys decided to stop them in my absence!! :lol: Missed you all.

So here we are in AP land. Well at least the interview is over and the case approved. For that I am relieved. I was expecting the 221 g so once I figured out that was indeed what we had, we settled down. Anyone heard from Yasmine or the other person who interviewed in early Nov whether they got the call?

Today the tree and lights go up and the music goes on!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

mybackpages - I'm so excited for you. I'd be having goosebumps by now!!! :dance:

cbd2cia - Must be something in the air with cats 'cause mine was up bigtime last night running to and from whatever she thought was chasing her. I got like no sleep between her and my youngest daughter who had nightmares and ended up in my bed! :angry:

honeyblonde - that tree lighting ceremony sounds wonderful! I wish we had something like that in my town. Maybe I"ll look for similar events in the area since we're bored to tears over here.

maggieNomar - congrats for being at that last AP stage, though I know it must be a nailbiter. Like you said though at least that interview part is over! :dance::dance:

Hope everyone has a good day today. My kids are cleaning out the dvd area and dusting the house. They're soooo bored and it's only Saturday!! :blink: They don't want to go outside at all. This is gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong weekend. :wacko:

Edited by doodlebug

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
honeyblonde - that tree lighting ceremony sounds wonderful! I wish we had something like that in my town. Maybe I"ll look for similar events in the area since we're bored to tears over here.

Doodle,

Marblehead's Christmas walk is next weekend...

http://www.marbleheadfestival.org/events/c.../christmas.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Doodle,

Marblehead's Christmas walk is next weekend...

http://www.marbleheadfestival.org/events/c.../christmas.html

Thanks. I don't have the kids then though.

Hey did you catch the news last night about the bomb scare in Swampscott???? We had helicopters everywhere and the state trooper bomb squad. I honestly thought we were going to have to evacuate our home! :blink:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
Hey did you catch the news last night about the bomb scare in Swampscott???? We had helicopters everywhere and the state trooper bomb squad. I honestly thought we were going to have to evacuate our home! :blink:

No, I didn't. I'll have to check it out. What's up with the North Shore these days?!?!?

Swampscott? That sounds like it would be somewhere around here. I guess the entire East coast has a lot of swamp area?

I just looked at the clock and realized it's already 1:40 PM! The tree lighting starts at 5:30, and I know we better plan on getting there early because we'll have to park at least 10 blocks away and walk if we're too late, so either way we need to be there early to see it.

I finally finished my regressions - yippee! But I still have to write the freaking paper :crying: I guess I better get busy.

Ya'll have fun, I'm sure I'll be checking back in whenever I need to wake myself up.

Timeline
Swampscott? That sounds like it would be somewhere around here. I guess the entire East coast has a lot of swamp area?

I don't think there are any swamps in Swampscott, although I could be wrong. I wonder how it got it's name - something else to look up today!

BTW, Carol Brady (of The Brady Bunch) is from Swampscott. That was revealed in the episode where Cindy's trying to get rid of her lisp, and Carol admits that she had a lisp when younger and it was worse for her because she was from Swampscott, Massachusetts. Just a little bit of trivia for ya! :P

BTW, Carol Brady (of The Brady Bunch) is from Swampscott. That was revealed in the episode where Cindy's trying to get rid of her lisp, and Carol admits that she had a lisp when younger and it was worse for her because she was from Swampscott, Massachusetts. Just a little bit of trivia for ya! :P

Again just amazed at the information I learn on VJ :lol:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

Again just amazed at the information I learn on VJ :lol:

I am a fountain of useless knowledge.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.