zooropa

Texas Service Center I129F Approvals

193 posts in this topic

I was here since December...I know the story...and there were very few nine month filers left...most saw approvals at 8 months and change...or less...I was referring to your statement "

It was much worse. CSC didn't see ANY approvals for several months" That is just not true...to say NO approvals for MONTHS...I was here and saw the trickle they were getting...

Fair enough. I wasn't here until January, and wasn't active until I sent in my I-129F in April, so I was just going by what others have told me. If you witnessed a trickle then I won't argue that. But I do know that half of July filers were still waiting when CSC finally became active in April, as I did witness that. That's 9 months for them.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Observations so far on TSC:

The only approvals we have seen have come out in the am the next day. Time is between 7:30am and 9:30am eastern time. Any comments to add? or to correct this observation?

Timeline

Ok,

Just want to repost this here as some may find this useful knowledge.

EAC 99 001 50001

EAC represents the office location where initially received into the electronic system. In the example, EAC indicates St. Albans. Cases that are received at another Service Center but processed at the NSC will generally carry the originating office number.

EAC = St. Albans, Vermont or Vermont Service Center

SRC= Dallas, Texas or Texas Service Center

WAC= Laguna Niguel, California or California Service Center

99 represents the fiscal year in which the case was received.

001 represents the computer workday in the fiscal year on which the fee was taken. Generally 001 is October 1st, the first working day of the fiscal year. 265 generally is a computer work day in September. This is NOT truly a julian date because no “computer work day” exists if the center does not receipt cases on any particular date, e.g. most Saturday’s, all Sunday’s and holidays.

50001 represents the particular case number. In this case, it is the first case received in CLAIMS3 LAN on that particular workday.

Timeline

Ok, so the 99 number set is the year...but the 001 set has been changed...it cant be the working day as there are people with 901 and 902...a lot of people with the same three numbers...

The last set of numbers is indeed the case number that is handed out in sequence to the petitioners as they are received.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yes, a new day and a new week! I am feeling a little more positive this morning, because I sent in a request to my U.S. Representative over the weekend and I received a call from her office first thing this morning that they're on the case! Let's hope this brings some more answers... I'll post anything I find out, of course.

Timeline

So,

After checking on over thirty petitions that saw this on the USCIS website in the past, I am thinking it means an upcoming RFE within 1 to 5 days for the filer:

• "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number."

Timeline

So at this point we have at least four approvals for TSC...these are all evening emails...not early morning...and not the type of numbers that CSC had when trying to catch up...but at least it's something...let's hope there are even larger numbers today...ClockWatch2.gif

Any approvals today?

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Timeline

No word yet...:( But according to numbers: six approvals yesterday on Igors...at 6% this is 36 total for all...at 12 approvals a day per adjudicator.. this means three people worked on all I-129fs yesterday.... anyone have different thoughts?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.