zooropa

Texas Service Center I129F Approvals

193 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

While it's encouraging...why are they just a tiny trickle? Three weeks later and we get one a day? ranting33va.gifcrying.gif

I know. It's kind of maddening actually. And I've been trying to avoid being the guy that says "...and they're approving February petitions at CSC," but... Dude, they're approving February petitions at CSC! Makes me feel like I live on the wrong side of the country.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I know. It's kind of maddening actually. And I've been trying to avoid being the guy that says "...and they're approving February petitions at CSC," but... Dude, they're approving February petitions at CSC! Makes me feel like I live on the wrong side of the country.

In reality, if we cancelled our petitions three months ago and reapplied from a CSC address, we would probably have an approval before the December filers at TSC...cray5ol.gifranting33va.gif

I remember CSC filers wishing for the opposite during the months-long July 18th freeze up - wishing they were at VSC instead. In fact one changed his address in hopes of getting his file transferred from CSC to VSC in April. It didn't work, but he was glad the next week that it didn't, as that was when CSC finally picked up. He was approved a week later.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I remember CSC filers wishing for the opposite during the months-long July 18th freeze up - wishing they were at VSC instead. In fact one changed his address in hopes of getting his file transferred from CSC to VSC in April. It didn't work, but he was glad the next week that it didn't, as that was when CSC finally picked up. He was approved a week later.

I know, I know... it goes back and forth, and I am trying my hardest not to envy those that had swift approvals, because that is great for them. It's just tough some days. This past week we even saw a couple February VSC filers, so that's even more disheartening.

Timeline

I do remember that. But I am not sure it has ever been this one sided...look at the approval graphs...VSC has not really gone beyond November...CSC is now way within 5 month approvals...VSC has not been at CSC rates for years...ranting33va.gifranting33va.gif

I do remember that. But I am not sure it has ever been this one sided...look at the approval graphs...VSC has not really gone beyond November...CSC is now way within 5 month approvals...VSC has not been at CSC rates for years...ranting33va.gifranting33va.gif

It was much worse. CSC didn't see ANY approvals for several months. July filers didn't get approved until 9 months later when CSC finally ended their freeze.

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

It was much worse. CSC didn't see ANY approvals for several months. July filers didn't get approved until 9 months later when CSC finally ended their freeze.

My point was VSC has NEVER approved before 5 months historically (last couple of years)....but CSC can easily say they do this often....look at your charts you posted...I would say that most everyone would want to gamble on CSC rather than VSC's history....

I know, I know... it goes back and forth, and I am trying my hardest not to envy those that had swift approvals, because that is great for them. It's just tough some days. This past week we even saw a couple February VSC filers, so that's even more disheartening.

Yeah, I hear you. But you can look at this up and down as a positive, as it means that the tide could, and most likely will, change for VSC. Keep your hopes up. :)

Here is a graph showing the last two years that someone on VJ made a few months ago.

ScreenShot2013-02-20at73045PM_zps8d13bfe

You can see that both centers go up and down regularly and this obviously hasn't changed post - February.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif

My point was VSC has NEVER approved before 5 months historically (last couple of years)....but CSC can easily say they do this often....look at your charts you posted...I would say that most everyone would want to gamble on CSC rather than VSC's history....

Do you have evidence of this claim that VSC has always been outside of 5 months? I'd be curious to see it.

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

I would have to go back to the CSC slowdown posts...someone made a graph... Bayareaguy? to show that the best VSC has done is 5.5 months whereas CSC has done around 4.5 to 5 average...I'll look around...it was a very nice graph....

And there were some approvals in those months for CSC's slowdown...just a VSC version...one or two a day...sometimes none a day...

CSC would go days without any. Then one, then several more days of none, etc. And it lasted a lot longer. Like I say, the July fiilers at the back end were at 9 months before CSC finally addressed the backlog. November is 7 months ago.

I would have to go back to the CSC slowdown posts...someone made a graph... Bayareaguy? to show that the best VSC has done is 5.5 months whereas CSC has done around 4.5 to 5 average...I'll look around...it was a very nice graph....

Thanks. :)

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

I was here since December...I know the story...and there were very few nine month filers left...most saw approvals at 8 months and change...or less...I was referring to your statement "
It was much worse. CSC didn't see ANY approvals for several months" That is just not true...to say NO approvals for MONTHS...I was here and saw the trickle they were getting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.