zooropa

Texas Service Center I129F Approvals

193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

the link doesnt work for me, but when I go on the page what should I do?

Kathak,

I think there is a geographical restruction on the site. I could filled out last night while my Fieancee from SG couldn't open the link. So, You should ask your fieancee from US side (If you are the one from US) to fill out the form. It's pretty easy and we need to respond as much as we can for this desester.

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

VSC has created a real mess! 8,000 cases transferred to an office that doesn't do I-129f's so now these people wait until staff is trained. Those left at VSC look to be forgotten. There are still several October and November filers left at VSC . Looking at Igor's list, VSC has slowed down even more. All this while CSC is processing Feb filers. I contacted the Ombudsman office today to complain. But, it will take more than me to bring attention to our plight. If your as pissed off as I am, please fill out this form and complain. There is power in numbers!!!!

To contact Ombudsman follow this link: https://cisomb.dhs.g...a/form7001.aspx

At bottom of page is form to complain.

Timeline

That is a great idea!!

And for anyone waiting for TSC...click here and scream about this huge issue!! https://cisomb.dhs.g...a/form7001.aspx

I'm calling out to everybody who are in this miserable situation. I, personally, feel like helpless, fustrated, angry, and miserable. Before I get to desperate stage, finger cross, i hope my case is approve by this lazy, unorganize, and unskill "employees" from TSC.

Please please please everyone CLICK the link above and make some noise. I'm sure they all have to give attention if we all responded to this cause.

April 1- NOA1

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

Timeline

This is my first post on Visa Journey (yay!). I've been a creeper since before we filed, and I finally decided it was time to contribute something useful, since this seems like an incredibly supportive community, and I've gotten so much hope and useful information here. We are December 4th filers (got our NOA1 on December 12th) at Vermont and we were transferred out to Texas. We're still hopeful that this will mean an approval soon. I will definitely post if that happens, but I am trying to stay strong like the rest of us, and I just wanted to offer my support to everyone else waiting in this situation!

Sek298,

Fist of all, welcome to the this amazing the most informative blog regarding K1 visa. We are in this same messy boat. So, please follow the link below and fill up the form. We need to make some noise for this desester. The more the merer.

https://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx

April 1- NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Sek298,

Fist of all, welcome to the this amazing the most informative blog regarding K1 visa. We are in this same messy boat. So, please follow the link below and fill up the form. We need to make some noise for this desester. The more the merer.

https://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx

Already did! (See my earlier post) Thanks for the welcome!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, this is week three of the Vermont delay . Let's hope they flip the switch and start actually processing some of the files this week. After all, we did pay the same fee as everyone else (CSC filers).

If we get NO approvals by Friday...then this decision to transfer them was a terrible move....we shall see.....fingers crossed..... .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yes, another Monday. Here's hoping we get some answers soon. Wednesday will be the 6-month mark for us (since NOA1), so I'm trying to reserve my freak-out until after that. Good luck to everyone!

Transferred 12/28/12 filer here ....already contacted ombudsman last week, still no reply. i did contact both my congressman and senator about this issue. i hope that i will hear something soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.