995 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

did USCIS notify you that they had sent your I129F to NVC?

I received my text on Sept 9 and my hardcopy I-797 a few days shortly after. Of course the hard copy says the petition has been forwarded to the listed consulate. From what I gather it is actually going to the NVC first. I make my calls every week and will until I receive word that they have received at NVC and forwarded to the embassy in Moscow. Realistically I am not expecting this to happen until sometime in the middle of October, but then again I did not expect to receive my NOA2 on Sept 9 after receiving NOA1 confirmation on June 20. With that in mind, I will call every week until it has been received.

Edited by KievtoPortland

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I received my text on Sept 9 and my hardcopy I-797 a few days shortly after. Of course the hard copy says the petition has been forwarded to the listed consulate. From what I gather it is actually going to the NVC first. I make my calls every week and will until I receive word that they have received at NVC and forwarded to the embassy in Moscow. Realistically I am not expecting this to happen until sometime in the middle of October, but then again I did not expect to receive my NOA2 on Sept 9 after receiving NOA1 confirmation on June 20. With that in mind, I will call every week until it has been received.

Well next week i will get my fiance to call. We are still getting things together ,so not completely in a rush even though i can't wait for my interview to be schedule.

That's great congratulations..

Thank you!

A&J K1 visa Journey

Sent I-129F packet Sat-June 8,2013.

USCIS received 1-I29F Packet Wed-June 12,2013.

NOA1 Notification (email & text msg) and Notice Date Fri-June 14,2013.

Awaiting NOA1 hard copy in mail.................................

Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) On Thurs-June 20, 2013

NOA1 hard copy in the mail Fri-June 21,2013

I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) transferred from VSC to TSC On Fri-August 9, 2013

I129F,Petition for FIANCE(E) transfer and now being process at TSC Thur-August 15,2013

Receive Notice of Action Transfer (NOA-T) on Mon-August 19,2013

NOA2 Notification (Email) Wed-September 18,2013

NOA2 hard copy in the mail Tues-September 24,2013

I129F is shipped from USCIS to NVC Thurs-September 26,2013

NVC received approved I129F and assign case number Fri-October 4,2013

NVC shipped I129F to Embassy Wed-October 23,2013

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well next week i will get my fiance to call. We are still getting things together ,so not completely in a rush even though i can't wait for my interview to be schedule.

Thank you!

Good thinking. Use this time. I am finding out that my fiancée has had trouble tracking down vaccination records. (I completely understand this. If someone were to ask me for my compete vaccination records, I have to say, I would have a lot of trouble with this as well) She has to go to a clinic and do them all over again for the medical check. So we are using the time wisely. Once the NVC receives and forwards the petition to the embassy, things will move very fast. :)

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Juuust out of curiosity: how many of you are still waiting on their NOA2?

You know, so we can hug on the internet and I can feel a little less lonely here...

I'm still waiting. everyone around my number has been approved or rfe.

I feeling very frustrated

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I'm still waiting. everyone around my number has been approved or rfe.

I feeling very frustrated

I'm pretty much in the same situation... I hope we won't get an RFE, otherwise it'll slow everything down even more.

Im still waiting for noa2, yesterday o received an email from the rfe response..so i expect to wait a couple more weeks sad.png 2 rfes suck!

2 RFEs? Couldn't they just send you two different requests the first time for what ever you left out? At least you know they're trying to help you out and get you approved. Good luck to you guys!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Juuust out of curiosity: how many of you are still waiting on their NOA2?

You know, so we can hug on the internet and I can feel a little less lonely here...

hello. I am still waiting too. NOA1 was june 3rd, 2013. internet hugs for sure. I was feeling kinda sad today. but hopefully it will happen any day now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

hello. I am still waiting too. NOA1 was june 3rd, 2013. internet hugs for sure. I was feeling kinda sad today. but hopefully it will happen any day now

We have the same date for the NOA1! If that makes you feel any better... Ah, let's try not to get to sad and feel frustrated, although at times it's hard. I know exactly how you feel, considering we've been waiting just as long and I'm getting a bit impatient.

Maybe our cases are collecting dust one next to another and keeping each other company and we'll get out NOA2 on the same day. Who knows!

And now back to waiting...

ClockWatch2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We have the same date for the NOA1! If that makes you feel any better... Ah, let's try not to get to sad and feel frustrated, although at times it's hard. I know exactly how you feel, considering we've been waiting just as long and I'm getting a bit impatient.

Maybe our cases are collecting dust one next to another and keeping each other company and we'll get out NOA2 on the same day. Who knows!

ClockWatch2.gif

I have the same NOA1 with eac*********511 on June 3rd. Still waiting on NOA2 or even a touch. Lots of cyber hugs.

ClockWatch2.gif

One of you 2 could be eac***********400 'cause everyone around me is approved or RFE. Good luck guys.

Our Timeline
1st Jun, 2013 - Mailed i129f
17th Oct, 2013 - NOA2 Email Notification
27th Jan, 2014 - Visa Interview - Refused Visa eligible for waivers I601 and I212
23rd Sep, 2014 - Visa Received

2nd Nov, 2014 POE Newark

6th Nov, 2014 - Married

7th Nov, 2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed to Chicago

10th Nov, 2014 - Applications delivered and Receipt Date

14th Nov, 2014 - NOA1 Date

20th Nov, 2014 - Received NOA1 hard copies

29th Nov, 2014 - Letter for Biometrics Appointment. Appt date - 12/10/2014

1st Dec, 2014 - Walkin biometrics done

13th Dec, 2014 - RFE email followed by Hard Copy on 12/19/2014 for Marriage Certificate

20th Dec, 2014 - Mailed RFE response with certified Marriage License and Certificate

21st Feb, 2015 - Received notice of potential interview waiver by mail

2nd Mar, 2014 - email received for EAD approved

Timeline

ClockWatch2.gif

ha ha at least i got a good laugh from this....dust. yup we are dust collectors. please keep me posted if you get an NOA2 i wish you guys the best of luck. sometimes i just dont get the order in which they process, but everyone deserves to be with their significant other! i just hope our time is soon

we can vent together. yup......back to waiting

Timeline

thanks for the update. lets keep each other posted. i wish you the best of luck..... kinda tough right now. but a new week awaits with hopefully our approvals!

my last 3 digits are 075. Not touched since Aug 8th when it was transfered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Received Notification that our petition was approved today :)

Met: January 3, 2012

Engaged: February 26, 2012 heart.gif Alhumdulillah

First Visit: January 3, 2013 - March 3, 2013

I-129F Sent: 06/4/2013

NOA1 Received: 06/10/2013

RFE (Letter of Intent): 09/10/2013

RFE Reply: 09/23/2013

RFE Received: 09/25/2013

NOA2: 09/27/2013

NOA2 Hard Copy: 10/03/2013

109 Days From NOA1 until NOA2

Sent to NVC: 09/30/2013

NVC Received: 10/7/2013

Case Number Received: 10/8/2013 (was told our case was in "necessary administrative processing")

In Transit to Consulate: 10/9/2013

Case Received By Embassy(electronically): 10/11/2013

Physical Case Received by Embassy: 10/15/2013

Packet 3 Received: 11/4/2013

Packet 3 Sent: 11/10/2013

Packet 4 Received: 12/02/2013

Interview Date: 01/16/2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.