995 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey gang, congrats to all the approvals

June 5 2013 I-129F Filed

Aug 30 2013 Mailed us RFE

Sept 13 2013 RFE received by them

Sept 18 2013 NOA2 Approved and mailed out

Now we wait on a package or something? Anyone know the average timing they send out package after NOA2? And anyone know on average the time to interview from NOA2 approval? How much time or notice do they give to prepare for interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey gang, congrats to all the approvals

June 5 2013 I-129F Filed

Aug 30 2013 Mailed us RFE

Sept 13 2013 RFE received by them

Sept 18 2013 NOA2 Approved and mailed out

Now we wait on a package or something? Anyone know the average timing they send out package after NOA2? And anyone know on average the time to interview from NOA2 approval? How much time or notice do they give to prepare for interview?

i think you need to check your country consulate information or others timeline to get an estimate of how long it will take to get an interview after NOA2 issued.For Jamaica it's 60-90 days after approval of NOA2.

A&J K1 visa Journey

Sent I-129F packet Sat-June 8,2013.

USCIS received 1-I29F Packet Wed-June 12,2013.

NOA1 Notification (email & text msg) and Notice Date Fri-June 14,2013.

Awaiting NOA1 hard copy in mail.................................

Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) On Thurs-June 20, 2013

NOA1 hard copy in the mail Fri-June 21,2013

I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) transferred from VSC to TSC On Fri-August 9, 2013

I129F,Petition for FIANCE(E) transfer and now being process at TSC Thur-August 15,2013

Receive Notice of Action Transfer (NOA-T) on Mon-August 19,2013

NOA2 Notification (Email) Wed-September 18,2013

NOA2 hard copy in the mail Tues-September 24,2013

I129F is shipped from USCIS to NVC Thurs-September 26,2013

NVC received approved I129F and assign case number Fri-October 4,2013

NVC shipped I129F to Embassy Wed-October 23,2013

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I guess at this point we hope we'll get some kind of news before the end of the month... seems like everyone's getting RFEs or NOA2, which is great, but I can't help feel like we've been left behind.

Either way, congratulations to all of you who got approved and keep on posting to give the rest of us an idea of what happens after NOA2 and how fast, or slow, things move with the NVC and all that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

On September 18, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thank you God....I am smiling so much it hurts!!

Your friendly neighborhood post office expert

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

My Jesus never letting us disappointed !!! From the long waits and prayers with tears, He finally giving His time to approve our petition TODAY 19 Sept 2013 (NOA1 20 June 2013, with no RFE)

Although I'm still with tears now... Tears of Happiness :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My Jesus never letting us disappointed !!! From the long waits and prayers with tears, He finally giving His time to approve our petition TODAY 19 Sept 2013 (NOA1 20 June 2013, with no RFE)

Although I'm still with tears now... Tears of Happiness smile.png

Congratulations...I just got the NOA2 today!

Your friendly neighborhood post office expert

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I guess at this point we hope we'll get some kind of news before the end of the month... seems like everyone's getting RFEs or NOA2, which is great, but I can't help feel like we've been left behind.

Either way, congratulations to all of you who got approved and keep on posting to give the rest of us an idea of what happens after NOA2 and how fast, or slow, things move with the NVC and all that.

J,

My signature area is up-to-date. For me at least, things have gone quickly after the NOA2. Good luck to you and everyone here to get approvals quickly with little disruption from RFEs.

--/--/---- -

05/13/2019 - N400 online submission

Timeline

don't worry. Its easy to feel left behind- but our time is coming!

When was your NOA1? If you don't mind asking. Out case last update is as of June 3rd when they accepted it and changed my alien number right away.

J,

My signature area is up-to-date. For me at least, things have gone quickly after the NOA2. Good luck to you and everyone here to get approvals quickly with little disruption from RFEs.

Thank you, I guess all we can do is wait, really. I can't help but feel like we missed something and can't understand why we're not moving forwards. Ah well, still not 5 months so... and I know people before our cases had to wait a very long time. Just a bit unfair petitions filed in July already got approved and ours is there, collecting dust.

Timeline

I don't think our is going to be moved, it's in California and as far as I know only cases in Vermont were moved to Texas.

Ah well, I guess I'll have to learn the virtue of patience... may come in handy in the future.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.