995 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Uruguay
Timeline

did you get transfer to TSC?if so what is your transfer date?

did you get transfer to TSC?if so what is your transfer date?

i got transferred on august 7th

Congratulations!!!

Do you mind to share your 4 last digits receipt number? So I can track mine, our NOA1 is close.

hey sure 87780 , hopefully everyone gets their approval fast!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Although I'm very restless right now. We have the same dates, june filer whi got transfered to TSC on aug. 7. But no news yet.

COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!

Edited by belmar1223

I was checking the receipt numbers before me and after me and only one out of 15 I checked had a rfe and it was two numbers after me, the rest were all transfer notices. Guess it was a random thing huh. Was transferred to tsc on aug 8th from vsc. Anyone know if peru is high risk?

Edited by oz201

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was checking the receipt numbers before me and after me and only one out of 15 I checked had a rfe and it was two numbers after me, the rest were all transfer notices. Guess it was a random thing huh. Was transferred to tsc on aug 8th from vsc. Anyone know if peru is high risk?

I think the persons who have gotten their approval were chosen randomly because before we had the transfer to TSC the number before and after me got approve in July while being at VSC it seems.now when i check today one other person got RFE which is 3 digit after me,so am skipped.I don't know how they select who suppose to be approve,doesn't even seems like country as anything to do with it cause it's so random.maybe you can google and see which countries are high fraud!

A&J K1 visa Journey

Sent I-129F packet Sat-June 8,2013.

USCIS received 1-I29F Packet Wed-June 12,2013.

NOA1 Notification (email & text msg) and Notice Date Fri-June 14,2013.

Awaiting NOA1 hard copy in mail.................................

Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) On Thurs-June 20, 2013

NOA1 hard copy in the mail Fri-June 21,2013

I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) transferred from VSC to TSC On Fri-August 9, 2013

I129F,Petition for FIANCE(E) transfer and now being process at TSC Thur-August 15,2013

Receive Notice of Action Transfer (NOA-T) on Mon-August 19,2013

NOA2 Notification (Email) Wed-September 18,2013

NOA2 hard copy in the mail Tues-September 24,2013

I129F is shipped from USCIS to NVC Thurs-September 26,2013

NVC received approved I129F and assign case number Fri-October 4,2013

NVC shipped I129F to Embassy Wed-October 23,2013

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Thanks!

Oh well, if I looked at your number it's still a bit far from mine *sigh*

Timeline

Oz201. I too was transferred Aug 8th my number is EAC ******2793. No rfe and still waiting for NOA2

It should be yours first then mine although we're in same date of transferred

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I just checked the 2 numbers before me were touched....I am hoping my case is next!! come on CSC!!

Your friendly neighborhood post office expert

Timeline

I saw someone's petition next to my receipt numbers is getting notification that on 29 aug USCIS has received their RFE's response, but it says they process it in VSC, meanwhile all of our petitions are being transferred to TSC. Does this mean there's still some petitions being left in VSC ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Filed mine at the beginning of June and they said that they had sent an approval notification on August 28th but nothing has come thru the mail yet. I'm anxious as to when this hard copy of the notification will get here. Anybody else in the same boat?

Filed mine at the beginning of June and they said that they had sent an approval notification on August 28th but nothing has come thru the mail yet. I'm anxious as to when this hard copy of the notification will get here. Anybody else in the same boat?

Still early! You will probably get it next week. :)

11/09/2016 - i-751 sent

11/14/2016 - NOA1

12/08/2016 - Biometrics

06/04/2018 - i-751 approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hey everyone! Curious but where are you checking the receipt numbers? I'd like to check mine too and see how many are left to be approved before mine ClockWatch2.gif I was transferred to TSC on August 9th...sigh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You check it on the uscis website....

uscis.gov

You were transferred the day after me, I guess we're pretty close in numbers....

Still we keep waiting..... And with Labor Day holiday we won't hear anything today.

Good luck, hope we get approved soon. ?

Oh yeah, you'll need to set up an account before you can check your number

Edited by mb69

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I just checked the 2 numbers before me were touched....I am hoping my case is next!! come on CSC!!

We got our NOA2 a couple of days before you guys did.

It's making me paranoid to see people getting approved so quickly, especially ones who filed after us, while we wait. Did we send everything? Don't they like us? Ahhh!

Maybe this week will be our lucky week. *fingers crossed*

Hey everyone! Curious but where are you checking the receipt numbers? I'd like to check mine too and see how many are left to be approved before mine ClockWatch2.gif I was transferred to TSC on August 9th...sigh

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

Enter your number in the case status/ receipt number box on the top left.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.