junior466

DS-230 Departure dates unknown

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Greetings!

I am currently filling out form DS-230 for my mother that is soon to be immigrating from Brazil and was wondering what to do in regards to the departure dates on question 35 (List dates of all previous visits to or residence in the United States). Her passport does not show a departure stamp from the US nor a arrival stamp in Brazil so we are kind of stuck. She has entered the country multiple times and only remembers a couple of dates. What should we do about the others?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Jr,

If you are not finding that information on her passport, you can use the flight tickets.

Do you have the flight tickets of her? Even the boarding pass should work for her.

I hope it can help you.

Regards,

Danielle

Greetings!

I am currently filling out form DS-230 for my mother that is soon to be immigrating from Brazil and was wondering what to do in regards to the departure dates on question 35 (List dates of all previous visits to or residence in the United States). Her passport does not show a departure stamp from the US nor a arrival stamp in Brazil so we are kind of stuck. She has entered the country multiple times and only remembers a couple of dates. What should we do about the others?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4518 miles / 7271 km apart

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Unfortunately she does not have all of them. We are currently missing about 5 departure dates going all the way back to 1998 through 2004.

Thanks for your reply though.

Enter the dates as well as you can remember them, i.e. if you know she visited in 1998, enter the approximate date and make a note to that effect. That will be enough for the USCIS.

Good luck!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Enter the dates as well as you can remember them, i.e. if you know she visited in 1998, enter the approximate date and make a note to that effect. That will be enough for the USCIS.

Good luck!

We are pretty sure on the arrival dates so we are going to follow your advice and estimate the departures as best as we can.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

We are pretty sure on the arrival dates so we are going to follow your advice and estimate the departures as best as we can.

Thank you very much for your reply!

That will be more than enough. Many don't even know the arrival dates.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.