Ivy.

June 2013 I-130 Filers (merged)

2,590 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Calm down guys! Getting frustrated and angry is not going to help in anyway!

It is what it is! let's think aboput ways to change it, and stop whining! it is not going to do us any good!

I know I am a July filer that got transferred to Nebraska, I know I have to wait for all you guys to get done before I get my NOA2, but again, it is what it is!!!!!!!

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Eastyo,

What should we do, ... I am very upset seems like dreams are fading away ...why June was sent to NSC why ??????? who takes this decision ?? Why do they do this why do they have to do this sad.png .. this is so uncontrollable, Man This is what American Dream is ? ?? my cousin is Permmenet resident and his wife was here in 1.5 years .. it was better to be Perminenet resident, then citizen

:X

Exactly my friend, it is out of everyones control. USCIS are a poor organisation that works against their own rhetoric. They say they stand for "family unity" but the very thing we see (the July NOA2s) contradicts this and proves they work to pure metrics (processing times).

When you call USCIS they will only tell you what they can and the people we speak to are not in any position to a) help b) tell you anything or c) make things go faster

Writing to them, even as a senator, seems to get you a standard BS response, so as a non-US citizen what chance do we have! As for LPRs getting a sooner i130, yes, but they have to wait until a visa becomes available, so does it matter? maybe?

I know it hurts, i know it can run your life and your mind, but if you think about it, call them etc, it may make you feel worse.

Also, while this is a broken process, at least it seems quite flexible in many ways, the UK spousal visa now is very tight and has NO room to make any concessions!

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Exactly my friend, it is out of everyones control. USCIS are a poor organisation that works against their own rhetoric. They say they stand for "family unity" but the very thing we see (the July NOA2s) contradicts this and proves they work to pure metrics (processing times).

When you call USCIS they will only tell you what they can and the people we speak to are not in any position to a) help b) tell you anything or c) make things go faster

Writing to them, even as a senator, seems to get you a standard BS response, so as a non-US citizen what chance do we have! As for LPRs getting a sooner i130, yes, but they have to wait until a visa becomes available, so does it matter? maybe?

I know it hurts, i know it can run your life and your mind, but if you think about it, call them etc, it may make you feel worse.

Also, while this is a broken process, at least it seems quite flexible in many ways, the UK spousal visa now is very tight and has NO room to make any concessions!

By the way, i am NOT defending USCIS!. However I want you guys to be calm so that it doesn't rule your life :)

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

There's always going to be challenges and unfair situations (as it may seem) in life and it'll seem like #######, you will feel like #######... Only God knows why things happen the way they do. I agree in that you can not let ANY bad situation consume you. I have been there in feeling crappy. Transferred to CSC 12/9 and still waiting...CSC...who'd have thought... It make me sad, angry, scared, confused, etc...it was consuming me. Can't let that happen though. Spend some time each day to educate yourself on the system, do what you can do, make few calls if you need to USCIS, senator/congressman, write letters, campaign...do what you can and need to...but once done, let it go. You've done your part. Life and why certain things happen is not in our control..it's just how it is. Are you going to live your life depressed, helpless, angry until you get this piece of paper and miss out on what is really important in your life at this point? Your other relationships, your job, the beautiful weather (well cold here lol). There's much blessings in our lives, let's not just get angry that this situation is not going per our timelines. We do what we can...I'm not saying just sit like a duck. But at end of day, let it go. That is what I've learned often in my life...getting angry or depressed that things are not going your way no matter what you do...don't let it consume you. In time, it will make sense. Just have faith. Some of us have to go through a time time, for whatever reason. Learn from it. Use it to learn more about yourself and how to better work through your frustrations, dealings, without loosing sight of big picture and hope. Don't give up and get depressed. Don't let it consume you...

I am waiting too...Yes every day I have to fight and remind myself not to give in to these feelings...but have to.....

Agreeed Bro :'(

Wise words above guys. I know the feeling of not wanting to be helpless; I wanted to do everything in my power, regardless the odds of it making a difference, just so I (and my partner) knew I had done my level best and no stone was left unturned. I needed to be able to say that I tried everything. But at the end of the day, it's important to accept that we do not and cannot control this process. Don't forget that life is still happening, now, every day. It's easy to get caught up in looking toward the future, but you can do things to make the present a happier place. Find what works in your individual lives, and take solace and joy in your spouses. Hang in there everyone -- sending lots of positive vibes out to you all.

Agreed Bro ! :')

15th Feb 2013 (Married)

03rd-Jun-13 NOA1 (Priority Date)

12th-Jun-13 NOA1 Hard Copy

17th-Dec-13 USCIS Transfer Email 1

18th-Dec-13 USCIS Transfer Email 2

23rd-Dec-13 USCIS Transfer Email 3

26th-Dec-13 Hard Copy Transferred to Nebraska (NSC)

21st-Feb-14 NOA2 Approved Email 1

25th-Feb-14 NOA2 Approved Email 2

27th-Feb-14 NOA2 Hard Copy

10th-Mar-14 NVC received approved documents

10th-April-14 NVC assigned case number

12th April-14 AOS Fees

14th April-14 AOS Package sent

16th April-14 Submit DS261

23rd April-14 Recieve IV Bill

24th April-14 IV Fees

16th May-14 Sent IV Package

6th June-14 package received by NVC

10th July 2014 Case completed

10th July 2014 Interview letter

Interview 19 Aug 2014 "Thank God" *Approved* :yes:

25th August 2014 *Passport Received*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey everyone just joined the group

waiting on my aproval was transfered to taxas

on december 31

keeping my fingers cross that i will hear something very soon

good lucky everyone and congrats to everyone who has gotten there approvals already

lets keeping praying for each other that our families will be reunited soon :)

hey everyone just joined the group

waiting on my aproval was transfered to taxas

on december 31

keeping my fingers cross that i will hear something very soon

good lucky everyone and congrats to everyone who has gotten there approvals already

lets keeping praying for each other that our families will be reunited soon smile.png

Welcome! We've been keeping track of June transfers on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anpi244OAt_IdDBlVllzeFdwSWxqamJFLUxaNjJzUGc#gid=0. I'll be happy to add you if you'd like -- just need your NOA1 date. Texas has had some movement lately so perhaps your time is coming, good luck!

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome! We've been keeping track of June transfers on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anpi244OAt_IdDBlVllzeFdwSWxqamJFLUxaNjJzUGc#gid=0. I'll be happy to add you if you'd like -- just need your NOA1 date. Texas has had some movement lately so perhaps your time is coming, good luck!

ok i just added my info

Well today I spoke to a tier2 and I wass told that my case wass assig to an officer after a inquiry by my Congressman done on January 22 I just hope is true and I hear something soon

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

My case was transferred month of November2013 and we received an email but its for RFE. We didnt receive the hard copy ,my husband was here in the philippines so we didnt make any move until he came back in US dec 29. They told us they will send the hard copy agsin and wait for 15 days.weve waited and nothing. We called again and they told us to wait fir another 15 days again. 15 days is over again and nothing. I keep on telling to myself to be patient but its so frustrating going through this. Im a Nurse and not working now because of waiting for this visa. :(

June 2 2013 priority date
december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
March 2014 approved at USCIS
june 2014 NVC received
march 2 2015 sent aos and iv package
march 8 i emailed nvc request to expedite my case
march 13 approved expedite request
march 17 in transit status in CEAC
march 19 case file at US embassy
march 23 first day of medical at Slec
march 29 personal evaluation...passed!
April 6 immunization
april 13 interview at USEM. under Administrative Processing Reason; Medical result was still not forwarded by SLEC.
After my interview i called SLEC they told me they forwarded it at USEM same day of my interview.
July 29 I emailed SLEC to confirm again when did they forwarded my Medical Result at USEM. They replied...forwarded April 13.
July 30 status update date change FINALLY.
September 2015 went in US embassy to withdraw my passport coz I've waited for how many months and no approval yet. Only to find out my case file has been sitting in the corner ...no one reviewed my medical result. to make the story short, I took medical again for the second time , then after a my medical result released, I have my visa on my hands.

October 28 2015 POE Sam Francisco
November 7, 2015 SSN
December 2015... 10 year green card arrived
December 2015 Driver's license issued..yay! <p>

NATURALIZATION N400 SECTION 319B
January 29,2016 Application for N400 section 319b sent at Phoenix AZ
February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA
February 23 Biometric done, walk in (March 2 original schedule
February 28 Inline for interview
March 30 interview was scheduled
May 4, 2016 INTERVIEW APPROVED

Timeline

My case was transferred month of November2013 and we received an email but its for RFE. We didnt receive the hard copy ,my husband was here in the philippines so we didnt make any move until he came back in US dec 29. They told us they will send the hard copy agsin and wait for 15 days.weve waited and nothing. We called again and they told us to wait fir another 15 days again. 15 days is over again and nothing. I keep on telling to myself to be patient but its so frustrating going through this. Im a Nurse and not working now because of waiting for this visa. sad.png

Aww :( sad, this is so sad

Tomorrow is Friday then new Week coming up ! lets Hope for GOod !

15th Feb 2013 (Married)

12th April-14 AOS Fees

24th April-14 IV Fees

Timeline

Latest is April 29 2013, for Nebraska, lets wait 1 more month, Feb will bring good news to this Month the Month of June ! :)

15th Feb 2013 (Married)

12th April-14 AOS Fees

24th April-14 IV Fees

Timeline

Latest is April 29 2013, for Nebraska, lets wait 1 more month, Feb will bring good news to this Month the Month of June ! :)

InshAllah.

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.