Ivy.

June 2013 I-130 Filers (merged)

2,590 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We have had a couple of August approvals yesterday, from CSC!

Isn't that's what I just said?

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I dont believe it they have started with August approvals now. Makes me wish we had filed in July sad.png Urghhh I m so upset! Why did we have to get transferred to Nebraska! :@

I'm a July filer and I'm not doing any better than your case!

Have faith in Allah! Things happen for a reason!!!!

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Hello all smile.png I am a long time lurker.

My priority date is June 17 and my application was transferred to TSC on December 27.

I did a service request on January 18 and I received this response:

The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform an additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 30 days

Is this a standard reply to buy them more time? Should I be concerned they had to perform an additional review? I tried googling and that really didnt help sad.png

Thanks for any answers!

This is a standard response, unfortunately. Unless you're aware of any red flags in your case, it's very unlikely that they're performing any real additional review of consequence. There are filers who have been waiting since April with clear background checks, etc. who have received very similar responses to their service requests. It's just USCIS' way of holding you off. They have so many service requests right now that they're not bothering to actually process those cases like they're meant to -- they just keep issuing further delays. Only about half of TSC transfers from June have approvals at this point, so while the wait is awful, it's still "normal" and you shouldn't be worried for your case in particular.

I dont believe it they have started with August approvals now. Makes me wish we had filed in July sad.png Urghhh I m so upset! Why did we have to get transferred to Nebraska! :@

It's so hard to watch this happening. There are so many petitions still waiting in the wings at other service centers; to see months of later petitioners charge ahead of them makes me so sad for the folks I see struggling around here every day. Hang in there, and unfollow those later threads if you need to. They can't do you any good. The people who filed before us are a better indicator for when June will see some action anyway.

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Timeline

This is a standard response, unfortunately. Unless you're aware of any red flags in your case, it's very unlikely that they're performing any real additional review of consequence. There are filers who have been waiting since April with clear background checks, etc. who have received very similar responses to their service requests. It's just USCIS' way of holding you off. They have so many service requests right now that they're not bothering to actually process those cases like they're meant to -- they just keep issuing further delays. Only about half of TSC transfers from June have approvals at this point, so while the wait is awful, it's still "normal" and you shouldn't be worried for your case in particular.

It's so hard to watch this happening. There are so many petitions still waiting in the wings at other service centers; to see months of later petitioners charge ahead of them makes me so sad for the folks I see struggling around here every day. Hang in there, and unfollow those later threads if you need to. They can't do you any good. The people who filed before us are a better indicator for when June will see some action anyway.

U r absolutely right. I even tried not to follow it but then again in 2 days I opened it again and checked. But this is what's need to be done now. I m gonna have major depression otherwise. I just pray that June filers start hearing something soon, very soon!

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

3 days in the running for the RFE and I hope they get my petition done in a week or two! But it's Nebraska we're talking about so we will see.... wish me luck everyone and the same to you all!

event.png

event.png

wen did you get the rfe anxiousl7925 whats your pd

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

just got of the phone with a tier2 ofiicer and he told me that my case was sent to an officer for adjudication on febuary 3 my pd june 24 transferd to nsc on december 30

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

just got of the phone with a tier2 ofiicer and he told me that my case was sent to an officer for adjudication on febuary 3 my pd june 24 transferd to nsc on december 30

That's actually good news!

I hope they don't take for ever to process/approve your case and move on to the next ones!!!

Good luck

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Pd June 10th last Monday

Pd June 10th last Monday

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

thank you BOS-LHR, i just called and she put us on OVNP and USCIS ganna get back to us in 15days about where they sent ours.

She got my new U.S phone number, address and email address. she was very helpful.

p.s she said they are processing March 8th 2013 application. :(

thank you BOS-LHR, i just called and she put us on OVNP and USCIS ganna get back to us in 15days about where they sent ours.

She got my new U.S phone number, address and email address. she was very helpful.

p.s she said they are processing March 8th 2013 application. sad.png

A lot of August filers who just received electronic transfer notices have called Tier 2 and been told over the phone immediately where their petitions were sent. It's great they took your new address but a 15 day response time to find out what service center you're at is crazy. Maybe try calling back and seeing if a different operator will give you an answer. Good luck!

ROC Timeline

04/07/2016 - NOA1

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

We just got this e-mail from the TSC . Anybody has any idea what this means? Does it mean 6 months from now ??? we already have been waiting more then 7 months (NOA1 june 24) this is rediculous ... I am in total mental break down...

These background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who are seeking immigration benefits. We will make every effort to make a decision on every case as soon as the background checks are complete. Please allow six (6) months for completion, if they do not receive a decision or other notice of action check again with us.

Got married: may 9th 2013
I-130 PD- june 24th 2013

Transfered- dec 30th 2013 (TSC)
Approved!!! March 17th :)

We just got this e-mail from the TSC . Anybody has any idea what this means? Does it mean 6 months from now ??? we already have been waiting more then 7 months (NOA1 june 24) this is rediculous ... I am in total mental break down...

These background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who are seeking immigration benefits. We will make every effort to make a decision on every case as soon as the background checks are complete. Please allow six (6) months for completion, if they do not receive a decision or other notice of action check again with us.

Everyone contacting the Service Centers or filing a service request is getting this same response right now. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your case, and it's highly unlikely that it will actually take 6 months from now for them to approve your petition. It's just the latest in a series of their standard replies because they can't be bothered to help anyone individually anymore.

ROC Timeline

04/07/2016 - NOA1

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

Timeline

Samreen this is Insane :' (

15th Feb 2013 (Married)

03rd-Jun-13 NOA1 (Priority Date)

12th-Jun-13 NOA1 Hard Copy

17th-Dec-13 USCIS Transfer Email 1

18th-Dec-13 USCIS Transfer Email 2

23rd-Dec-13 USCIS Transfer Email 3

26th-Dec-13 Hard Copy Transferred to Nebraska (NSC)

21st-Feb-14 NOA2 Approved Email 1

25th-Feb-14 NOA2 Approved Email 2

27th-Feb-14 NOA2 Hard Copy

10th-Mar-14 NVC received approved documents

10th-April-14 NVC assigned case number

12th April-14 AOS Fees

14th April-14 AOS Package sent

16th April-14 Submit DS261

23rd April-14 Recieve IV Bill

24th April-14 IV Fees

16th May-14 Sent IV Package

6th June-14 package received by NVC

10th July 2014 Case completed

10th July 2014 Interview letter

Interview 19 Aug 2014 "Thank God" *Approved* :yes:

25th August 2014 *Passport Received*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.