12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone know the months that have been moved ? I see a lot of Dec and Jan that have been moved . Have they kept a lot of the Oct and Nov in VSC ? Is VSC truly still on Oct and Nov ?

This movement makes sense to me as the Dec and Jan filers would be approved sometime in June . This would put them in at 6-7 months . If they sat in VSC waiting for Oct and Nov they would go beyond that for sure . Once they completed Oct and Nov they would move to Feb and be caught up in a sense . Of course the movement itself will cause a delay so who knows if they will manage to do this . This may be unfair to Oct and Nov filers since the other centers are working on Dec and Jan now . With less of a work load they may process faster now . In the same sense now VSC is free to work on Oct so maybe this will effect Nov mostly . I think Nov will be left in the holding pattern while many well deserved Oct and Dec are approved . It seems as if this was VSC intended plan to speed things up .

I am going by what I read each day here on VJ . I do not know how many Oct and Nov are truly left in VSC or if they were moved as well . It does makes sense to move only DEC and JAN and process the earlier months now at VSC . This plan by no means is perfect , but everyone will be processed faster now . I just fear that some months may still take longer such as Nov . However still faster then if nothing was done . I am just glad to see such a move by VSC .

Does this make sense or am i just thinking too much again (LOL)

We are November, not transferred and still waiting.

♥ Our K-1 Journey ♥
11/24/2012 - I-129F submitted via UPS (Vermont Service Center)
11/27/2012 - NOA1

06/05/2013- NOA2

06/10/2013-NVC received our case

06/14/2013-MTL case number assigned

06/17/2013-Case sent to Montreal

06/19/2013-Logged at Montreal

06/21/2013-Packet 3 sent out

06/27/2013- Packet 4 sent out

08/30/2013- Interview Montreal
09/09/2013-POE- Grand Portage, MN.

09/10/2013-at home in Kentucky

10/12/2013- we are MARRIED!

♥ Our AOS Journey ♥

11/21/2013 - submitted via USPS

11/27/2013-NOA1

12/23/2013-Biometrics appt. Louisville

01/24/2014-EAD/AP approved (65 days)

01/30/2014-EAD/AP mailed out, USPS 2 day tracking number assigned

02/01/2014-EAD/AP combo card arrived in the mail

03/04/2014- Used Advance Parole document to re-enter after a visit to Canada (without any issues)!

03/09/2014- checked USCIS website and saw update saying "Card/Document production" for I-485

03/13/2014-AOS approved. Received Welcome Letter (i-797)

03/17/2014-Green Card arrived in the mail

♥ Our ROC Journey ♥

12/17/2015-Mailed pkg. via USPS
12/22/2015 -NOA1

1/21/2016-Biometrics appt. Louisville

9/8/2016- INFOPass appt for I-551 stamp

3/3/2017-Filed online service request

3/3/2017- ROC approved. (Online status never changed)

3/9/2017- Rec'd approval letter in mail. 

3/21/2017- Text and emails stating card was mailed out

3/24/2017- Rec'd Greencard in the mail

The sun sets on this ocean, never once on my devotion - Eddie Vedder

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I can only see dec and jan transfers ... I think your timing is exactly right ... I am a dec filer and transferred to texas and this week we hit the 6 month mark .. Which means vsc can now work on oct November and feb filers and be caught up

Anyone know the months that have been moved ? I see a lot of Dec and Jan that have been moved . Have they kept a lot of the Oct and Nov in VSC ? Is VSC truly still on Oct and Nov ?

This movement makes sense to me as the Dec and Jan filers would be approved sometime in June . This would put them in at 6-7 months . If they sat in VSC waiting for Oct and Nov they would go beyond that for sure . Once they completed Oct and Nov they would move to Feb and be caught up in a sense . Of course the movement itself will cause a delay so who knows if they will manage to do this . This may be unfair to Oct and Nov filers since the other centers are working on Dec and Jan now . With less of a work load they may process faster now . In the same sense now VSC is free to work on Oct so maybe this will effect Nov mostly . I think Nov will be left in the holding pattern while many well deserved Oct and Dec are approved . It seems as if this was VSC intended plan to speed things up .

I am going by what I read each day here on VJ . I do not know how many Oct and Nov are truly left in VSC or if they were moved as well . It does makes sense to move only DEC and JAN and process the earlier months now at VSC . This plan by no means is perfect , but everyone will be processed faster now . I just fear that some months may still take longer such as Nov . However still faster then if nothing was done . I am just glad to see such a move by VSC .

Does this make sense or am i just thinking too much again (LOL)

Timeline

I can only see dec and jan transfers ... I think your timing is exactly right ... I am a dec filer and transferred to texas and this week we hit the 6 month mark .. Which means vsc can now work on oct November and feb filers and be caught up

I am surprised no one really posted about this about the move . I read a lot of postings and noticed that pattern . It really made sense to me for that to occur . I hope everyone can be approved soon and we all can start the next process . I felt it would be worse for nothing to happen . I saw all the postings about this move a lot of confusion and panic . Which is normal and expected , but this move is a blessing . How and why they did it for them or for us . It's a move in the right direction for sure .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Jan 25 NOA1, not transfered. Stii at VSC. From what can tell, it looks like Jan 17 was cutoff date used for transfers. Even then , I think some DEC and Jan were not transfered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I saw one Nov posting that was approved . If that NA01 was correct you should be close . My prayers and thoughts are with you .

Thanks, we'll take and give all the positive thoughts and prayers available. I just attempted an e-Request, but received a notice that I couldn't because we are still within the posted processing times. This is confusing since the USCIS website is still showing 5.5 months for VSC, while I'm reading 6.5 months in various posts here, and we've actually been waiting 7 months now. When I call, they just continue to tell me they are still in October. I can't imagine there is a worse, more frustrating stage than this one in the process, lol. Prayers and good thoughts to us all!

Peace and cheers,

-Kevin and Rebecca

23736832.jpg

Timeline

Thanks, we'll take and give all the positive thoughts and prayers available. I just attempted an e-Request, but received a notice that I couldn't because we are still within the posted processing times. This is confusing since the USCIS website is still showing 5.5 months for VSC, while I'm reading 6.5 months in various posts here, and we've actually been waiting 7 months now. When I call, they just continue to tell me they are still in October. I can't imagine there is a worse, more frustrating stage than this one in the process, lol. Prayers and good thoughts to us all!

Peace and cheers,

-Kevin and Rebecca

I was looking at the processing times too . If CSC is truly at 5.0 months and the nation is at 7.8 months . Does this mean VSC is at almost 8 months ! Not the 5.5 they claim to be at ? Of course this data is 2 months old now . I'm only Feb , but like everyone I do not want to wait 8 months . We have a baby due in July , so a late NA02 would be good for us . However I would like to get it just to know we are approved .

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

For the National goal it could be that the USCIS uses a rolling yearly (moving) average. Which means it would currently be looking at June 2012 - March 2013.

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.