besaangel

N-400 June 2013 Filers

963 posts in this topic

I just remembered something else to do once you become a US citizen. if you are a student, getting any financial aid, you will have to go back into FAFSA and update it as a US citizen. I just got done doing that for my wife. Hopefully she will be eligible for a little more now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I just remembered something else to do once you become a US citizen. if you are a student, getting any financial aid, you will have to go back into FAFSA and update it as a US citizen. I just got done doing that for my wife. Hopefully she will be eligible for a little more now.

Yes since she became a citizen, you will have to update that. I don't know if that will get her anymore since I didn't go through Naturalization yet lol.

We haven't got our interview letters yet, the email update came August 7th. I called USCIS yesterday but the customer service won't let me even speak because it hasn't been 30 days yet! What is the way to speak to Tier 2 officer? Do I select special prompts on phone?

Many Thanks for any help! I am getting concerned now!

We haven't got our interview letters yet, the email update came August 7th. I called USCIS yesterday but the customer service won't let me even speak because it hasn't been 30 days yet! What is the way to speak to Tier 2 officer? Do I select special prompts on phone?

Many Thanks for any help! I am getting concerned now!

The first time I called talked to a tier 1 customer service, I said I had to talk to someone, maybe an officer who would know about the processing time frame, because it was rather unusual that people I know had gotten inline for interview and the CIS website would not give me accurate information for my local DO. I was transferred to another line, I opted to leave my phone number on the prompt, an hour later an immigration officer called me on my cell, we discussed processing time frame, FBI check, etc. for a good half hour, she was very nice and patient with me, tried to talk to her about my sister's N400 application as well but she declined because my sister wasnt around at that time, but at least I had information on my own app which was good enough, since I filed both our N400 app the same day, biometrics together, inline for interview the same date, received email notice that interview scheduled for both of us on Aug 12.

The other day, I called again as I was worried about my surgery and interview being in the same week, so I told the lady customer service that it was imperative that I talk to an immigration officer who could tell me exactly what's happening with the interview letter that was mailed as per the online case status update on Aug 12, she insisted that I have 30 days to wait for it and I said I totally understand, but I see the same thing she sees, so she should transfer me to someone who would know a bit more about it coz I am worried that the letter got lost in the mail. She then said, okay I will transfer you. I didnt have to go to work that day so I waited on the line, the wait time was 56 minutes, I waited for more than an hour and still on hold so I decided to take a shower so I put the phone on speaker while in the shower. After an hour and a half (way more than 56 mins!), a lady officer finally answered said "hello, hello", I screamed and said Yes, please don't hang up as I waited for almost 2 hours! She said okay, then I rushed to dry up myself with a towel, she asked for my case number, verified my full name, date of birth and address, I gave them all then she asked what she can help me with, and I said I have an upcoming surgery and would just want to make sure that I wasnt scheduled for interview around the same week and it's not easy to cancel and reschedule surgery appointments with my orthopedist if she can tell me like when I would have an interview. She said by policy, they are not allowed to tell applicants when the interview date is unless 5 days before the actual interview schedule for those that didnt receive the NOA for the interview, my interview letter was mailed Aug 13 so I am still within 7 days of when I was scheduled, she told me my schedule is after 2nd week of Sept, and I should give it 7-10 days if I still havent received the letter in the mail, call the service again and they can mail another copy. So I thanked her for giving me an idea on my scheduled interview, she said you're welcome. That's it.

I guess you just have to be insistent say you are so worried and you believe that it is out of ordinary, and you would appreciate if you can speak with an immigration officer. For me though, twice it worked.

In fact, I remember also called FBI customer service line for background/biometrics, I have also been able to get info on when my biometrics results were sent to the CIS, which was a day after I had my fingerprints. But it took so long to schedule my interview maybe due to the fact the Chicago DO is quite a busy which is understandable.

Edited by Jay2Pnoy

I-485 Adjustment of Status

10/21/2000 - Entry as B2 visa, changed status to F1

07/25/2005 - Mom filed F2B

03/01/2007 - Filed AOS to Permanent Resident under 245(i) by virtue of Section 203(h)(3) of the Child Status Protection Act of 2001; Public Law 107-208 (CSPA). Automatic Conversion of F2B petition and Retention of Priority date of an F4 petition as derivative beneficiary of dad filed in 1982 by his sister (hereinafter referred to as the "Automatic Conversion and Retention" clause of the CSPA). With the help of a lawyer from Los Angeles - who sent lots of briefs and case laws previously cited by the Board of Immigration Appeals, and Federal Courts to support our arguments.

03/04/2007 - Notice of Action for AOS Received

03/31/2007 - Biometrics Appointment

06/--/2007 - Interviewed in Chicago, District Adjudicator unable to approve AOS outright as more time was needed to review our case arguments, will notify us of the decision.

08/03/2007 - Decision on AOS - "DENIED" on the basis that F2B petition filed by mom was not current. USCIS misconstrued the basis for eligibility for AOS. (Copy of F2B petition mom filed only submitted as evidence that I sought to acquire status as a permanent resident within one year of the availability of the visa (F4 visa current on 12/2004), a requirement for seeking relief under CSPA and INA 203(h)(3))

08/28/2007 - Filed Request for Reconsideration of Decision on Adjustment of Status Application Based on Service (USCIS) Error, that filing for AOS eligibility was based on dad's 1982 petition, that CIS made an error in determining eligibility. (Motion to Reconsider on Form I-290B was filed without a fee, lawyer argued due to the fact that basis for AOS was erred by the Service)

01/24/2008 - Motion to Reconsider/Appeal Rejected by the USCIS District Adjudicator in Chicago due to non-payment of fee.

02/15/2008 - Re-submitted Motion to Reconsider Denial of AOS to Permanent Resident on Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), Washington, DC.

02/19/2008 - USCIS received re-filed Motion to Reconsider with a fee of $585. Motion to Reconsider was later transferred to the Administrative Appeals Unit (AAU) in Chicago, IL.

07/28/2008 - Motion to Reconsider Denial of Adjustment on Form I-290B was reconsidered. USCIS Director in Chicago in its own motion submitted a Motion to Reopen, to reopen the case in its entirety. USCIS Director requested for 2nd interview and biometrics (after I sent tons of inquiries to the US Senators Barack Obama and Richard Durbin representing Illinois)

08/02/2008 - 2nd Biometrics Appointment

08/18/2008 - Dad filed another F2B petition requesting F2B conversion from F4 under CSPA and retention of his priority date of 1982. (CSPA decisions and case laws with BIA, Federal Courts and Court of Appeals for the 5th and 9th Circuits do not require that petitioners on later filed F2B petitions be the same as the beneficiary of the original petition, in my case dad was the beneficiary of an F4, but USCIS stance on conversion is that it does not apply to other immigration petitions except F2A and it should not be considered automatic in nature, therefore filing is necessary). A new F2B petition to the derivative beneficiary of the original petition would not have been necessary as afforded by the Act, but the USCIS does not conform to its automatic conversion clause as was on the Act.

09/05/2008 - Email Notice on Adjustment of Status "APPROVAL." (without 2nd interview as originally requested on CIS letter when decided to reopen the case). {Approved AOS based on a hard fought CSPA Automatic Conversion of my F4 derivative status to F2B and Retention of dad's Priority Date of 1982 (therefore making the F2B petition current having retained dad's PD). Law that the government decided to ignore for more than a decade now since the Act was enacted in 2001 signed by President Bush. (The lawyer who represented my case before the District Office Director in Chicago was from the same law firm in Los Angeles who sued the government, in a class action, due to its restrictive interpretation of CSPA denying benefits to those who are otherwise beneficiary of the law, those children of intending immigrants who aged out due to no fault of their own. The law firm was successful in overturning Federal Court ruling in Los Angeles when it appealed the class action to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, En Banc decision.) The government then appealed the decision En Banc of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (which basically entitled "aged outs", or those derivative beneficiariess of any family based, employment based, diversity visa categories, who turned over 21 yrs of age, to join their parents upon receiving permanent residency status) to the Supreme Court, conjoined Federal Courts decisions out of the 2nd and 5th Circuit Courts of Appeals. PENDING before the Supreme Court, anticipating decision or ruling in 2014.}

09/10/2008 - Received Green Card

N-400 Application for Naturalization

09/05/2013 - Eligibility

06/08/2013 - Sent Form N-400 (90-day rule)

06/10/2013 - Priority Date

06/10/2013 - Check Cashed

07/03/2013 - Biometrics

08/05/2013 - In line for Interview

08/12/2013 - Email Notice N-400 scheduled for Interview

08/19/2013 - Interview Letter - received

09/17/2013 - Interview @ 0930am @ 101 West Congress Parkway, 2nd Floor Citizenship Office, Chicago, IL -- APPROVED!!!

09/18/2013 - Oath Letter - mailed from Chicago USCIS Office

09/19/2013 - Oath Letter - mailed from the National Benefits Center

09/20/2013 - Oath Letter - from Chicago USCIS Office received

09/21/2013 - Oath Letter - from the National Benefits Center received

2 Oath Ceremony Appointment Letters

09/27/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi Jay2Pnoy,

Hello from Chicago.

On Aug 12 my online status also changed to "scheduled for interview" and I’m still waiting for interview letter. I live in Chicago suburbs.

The first time I called talked to a tier 1 customer service, I said I had to talk to someone, maybe an officer who would know about the processing time frame, because it was rather unusual that people I know had gotten inline for interview and the CIS website would not give me accurate information for my local DO. I was transferred to another line, I opted to leave my phone number on the prompt, an hour later an immigration officer called me on my cell, we discussed processing time frame, FBI check, etc. for a good half hour, she was very nice and patient with me, tried to talk to her about my sister's N400 application as well but she declined because my sister wasnt around at that time, but at least I had information on my own app which was good enough, since I filed both our N400 app the same day, biometrics together, inline for interview the same date, received email notice that interview scheduled for both of us on Aug 12.

The other day, I called again as I was worried about my surgery and interview being in the same week, so I told the lady customer service that it was imperative that I talk to an immigration officer who could tell me exactly what's happening with the interview letter that was mailed as per the online case status update on Aug 12, she insisted that I have 30 days to wait for it and I said I totally understand, but I see the same thing she sees, so she should transfer me to someone who would know a bit more about it coz I am worried that the letter got lost in the mail. She then said, okay I will transfer you. I didnt have to go to work that day so I waited on the line, the wait time was 56 minutes, I waited for more than an hour and still on hold so I decided to take a shower so I put the phone on speaker while in the shower. After an hour and a half (way more than 56 mins!), a lady officer finally answered said "hello, hello", I screamed and said Yes, please don't hang up as I waited for almost 2 hours! She said okay, then I rushed to dry up myself with a towel, she asked for my case number, verified my full name, date of birth and address, I gave them all then she asked what she can help me with, and I said I have an upcoming surgery and would just want to make sure that I wasnt scheduled for interview around the same week and it's not easy to cancel and reschedule surgery appointments with my orthopedist if she can tell me like when I would have an interview. She said by policy, they are not allowed to tell applicants when the interview date is unless 5 days before the actual interview schedule for those that didnt receive the NOA for the interview, my interview letter was mailed Aug 13 so I am still within 7 days of when I was scheduled, she told me my schedule is after 2nd week of Sept, and I should give it 7-10 days if I still havent received the letter in the mail, call the service again and they can mail another copy. So I thanked her for giving me an idea on my scheduled interview, she said you're welcome. That's it.

I guess you just have to be insistent say you are so worried and you believe that it is out of ordinary, and you would appreciate if you can speak with an immigration officer. For me though, twice it worked.

In fact, I remember also called FBI customer service line for background/biometrics, I have also been able to get info on when my biometrics results were sent to the CIS, which was a day after I had my fingerprints. But it took so long to schedule my interview maybe due to the fact the Chicago DO is quite a busy which is understandable.

Hi Jay2Pnoy,

Hello from Chicago.

On Aug 12 my online status also changed to "scheduled for interview" and I’m still waiting for interview letter. I live in Chicago suburbs.

Edited by irma24

Hi Jay2Pnoy,

Hello from Chicago.

Hello Irma24!

We are in the same boat then, I also live in the north suburban area of Chicago. If your status changed on the same date we are most likely getting interview appointment on the same date. Let me know if there's any update on yours or when you receive the interview letter. I will do the same. I expected the letter to arrive today but it didnt come, will wait til Monday.

Thanks!

03/01/2007 - Filed AOS to Permanent Resident under 245(i) by virtue of Section 203(h)(3) of the Child Status Protection Act of 2001; Public Law 107-208 (CSPA). Automatic Conversion of F2B petition and Retention of Priority date of an F4 petition as derivative beneficiary of dad filed in 1982 by his sister (hereinafter referred to as the "Automatic Conversion and Retention" clause of the CSPA). With the help of a lawyer from Los Angeles - who sent lots of briefs and case laws previously cited by the Board of Immigration Appeals, and Federal Courts to support our arguments.

06/--/2007 - Interviewed in Chicago, District Adjudicator unable to approve AOS outright as more time was needed to review our case arguments, will notify us of the decision.

08/03/2007 - Decision on AOS - "DENIED" on the basis that F2B petition filed by mom was not current. USCIS misconstrued the basis for eligibility for AOS. (Copy of F2B petition mom filed only submitted as evidence that I sought to acquire status as a permanent resident within one year of the availability of the visa (F4 visa current on 12/2004), a requirement for seeking relief under CSPA and INA 203(h)(3))

08/28/2007 - Filed Request for Reconsideration of Decision on Adjustment of Status Application Based on Service (USCIS) Error, that filing for AOS eligibility was based on dad's 1982 petition, that CIS made an error in determining eligibility. (Motion to Reconsider on Form I-290B was filed without a fee, lawyer argued due to the fact that basis for AOS was erred by the Service)

01/24/2008 - Motion to Reconsider/Appeal Rejected by the USCIS District Adjudicator in Chicago due to non-payment of fee.

02/15/2008 - Re-submitted Motion to Reconsider Denial of AOS to Permanent Resident on Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), Washington, DC.

02/19/2008 - USCIS received re-filed Motion to Reconsider with a fee of $585. Motion to Reconsider was later transferred to the Administrative Appeals Unit (AAU) in Chicago, IL.

07/28/2008 - Motion to Reconsider Denial of Adjustment on Form I-290B was reconsidered. USCIS Director in Chicago in its own motion submitted a Motion to Reopen, to reopen the case in its entirety. USCIS Director requested for 2nd interview and biometrics (after I sent tons of inquiries to the US Senators Barack Obama and Richard Durbin representing Illinois)

08/18/2008 - Dad filed another F2B petition requesting F2B conversion from F4 under CSPA and retention of his priority date of 1982. (CSPA decisions and case laws with BIA, Federal Courts and Court of Appeals for the 5th and 9th Circuits do not require that petitioners on later filed F2B petitions be the same as the beneficiary of the original petition, in my case dad was the beneficiary of an F4, but USCIS stance on conversion is that it does not apply to other immigration petitions except F2A and it should not be considered automatic in nature, therefore filing is necessary). A new F2B petition to the derivative beneficiary of the original petition would not have been necessary as afforded by the Act, but the USCIS does not conform to its automatic conversion clause as was on the Act.

09/05/2008 - Email Notice on Adjustment of Status "APPROVAL." (without 2nd interview as originally requested on CIS letter when decided to reopen the case). {Approved AOS based on a hard fought CSPA Automatic Conversion of my F4 derivative status to F2B and Retention of dad's Priority Date of 1982 (therefore making the F2B petition current having retained dad's PD). Law that the government decided to ignore for more than a decade now since the Act was enacted in 2001 signed by President Bush. (The lawyer who represented my case before the District Office Director in Chicago was from the same law firm in Los Angeles who sued the government, in a class action, due to its restrictive interpretation of CSPA denying benefits to those who are otherwise beneficiary of the law, those children of intending immigrants who aged out due to no fault of their own. The law firm was successful in overturning Federal Court ruling in Los Angeles when it appealed the class action to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, En Banc decision.) The government then appealed the decision En Banc of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (which basically entitled "aged outs", or those derivative beneficiariess of any family based, employment based, diversity visa categories, who turned over 21 yrs of age, to join their parents upon receiving permanent residency status) to the Supreme Court, conjoined Federal Courts decisions out of the 2nd and 5th Circuit Courts of Appeals. PENDING before the Supreme Court, anticipating decision or ruling in 2014.}

09/05/2013 - Eligibility

07/03/2013 - Biometrics

09/17/2013 - Interview @ 0930am @ 101 West Congress Parkway, 2nd Floor Citizenship Office, Chicago, IL -- APPROVED!!!

Timeline

Jay2Pnoy,

My hope was also for today. I will let you know about any updates on my case or when I receive the interview letter. Have a good night.

09/05/2013 - Eligibility

07/03/2013 - Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great! Definitely a relief, sounded like he was too easy on you LoL..

Hey lol I hope the same for u ya know

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hi all,

Just wanted to update you all. I had my interview on Thursday (8/15), everything went smoothly. The wait to be interviewed was longer than the actual interview itself!

Only bad thing was, the oath ceremony that day was being held at 10:45am :-( I was done with my inteview at 10:10am and the IO advised that they would be unable to fit me in as they needed an hours notice to process the certificates....I was gutted, although if I had got in at the 10:45am ceremony, then my family would not have been able to attend.

Today I received an email advising that I am now in line for Oath Ceremony...Will you just hurry up already.....

13 June 05 Case Completed

23 June 05 Case Sent to London

11 July 05 DOS says Electronic file has been entered!!

11 July 05 Visa file at Embassy

3 Aug 05 Email with Interview date!!!

5 Sept 05 Medical in London 0840

8 Sept 05 Interview at London Embassy 1000

13 Sept 05 Fly to US

03 Oct 05 green card and SSN arrive YEah!!!!!!!

13 Dec 05 Ethan 1 year old

26 Oct 06 Keira Born

13 Jul Start preparing I-751 packet

21 Jul Mailed Packet to Nebraska!! (Via Express Mail)

23 Jul Packet received @ Nebraska

7 Aug received Packet back as had sent photocopy of I-751

8 Aug Sent back I-751 with original form and all other evidence

13 Sept Received NOA1

26 Oct Biometrics appointment 11/21 Seattle

21 Nov Had Biometrics appointment at Seattle

13 Dec Received notification that greencard has been ordered!!!!

Updating my interview appointment. I hope I don't mess this up lol

====================================
-- N-400: JUNE 2013 APPLICATIONS --

===================================
USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox
UserName........|Sent....|ChkCashd|Priority|Bio.....|In Line.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice
AMANDAJW........|05/29/13|--/--/--|06/03/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Boston, MA
MEL AND RENE....|06/01/13|--/--/--|06/06/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD
CASEYCANDY......|06/01/13|06/10/13|06/06/13|07/08/13|07/10/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD
UGLIDUKLIN......|06/03/13|06/11/13|06/06/13|07/01/13|--/--/--|08/01/13|09/05/13|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA
MWAZOWSKI.......|06/03/13|--/--/--|06/04/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Newark, NJ
BRSKO...........|06/04/13|06/12/13|06/07/13|07/08/13|07/01/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|NYC, NY (EB:06/27)
ICICI...........|06/04/13|06/07/13|06/05/13|07/08/13|06/26/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC (EB:06/24)
BESAANGEL.......|06/07/13|06/14/13|06/11/13|07/03/13|07/01/13|07/05/13|08/14/13|--/--/--|Philly, PA (EB:06/27)
TARAAHMED786....|06/07/13|--/--/--|06/10/13|07/10/13|08/07/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|West Palm Beach, FL
NIGHTGALE 59....|06/10/13|06/19/13|06/14/13|07/17/13|07/19/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA
JACKBNIMBLE.....|06/12/13|06/19/13|--/--/--|07/19/13|07/23/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA
HASAN123........|06/12/13|06/20/13|06/17/13|07/10/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|08/28/13|--/--/--|Albany, NY (EB:07/01)
POLINE..........|06/18/13|06/20/13|06/19/13|07/15/13|08/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Buffalo, NY
HOBOKENWORKNGMAN|06/19/13|06/27/13|06/24/13|07/26/13|07/30/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY
ON MY MERRY WAY.|06/19/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|07/18/13|07/22/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Newark, NJ
ANDREAS0603.....|06/22/13|07/01/13|06/24/13|08/01/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Charlotte, NC
FEASTOFROSES....|06/24/13|06/26/13|06/25/13|07/26/13|07/30/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Boston, MA

=============================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName........|Sent....|ChkCashd|Priority|Bio.....|In Line.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice
HAPPILYCONTENT..|05/30/13|06/06/13|06/03/13|07/01/13|06/19/13|08/09/13|09/16/13|--/--/--|L.A., CA (EB:06/17)
LUXUS...........|06/06/13|06/10/13|06/11/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SFV, CA (EB:06/25)
JAY2PNOY........|06/08/13|06/10/13|06/10/13|07/03/13|08/05/13|08/19/13|09/17/13|--/--/--|Chicago, IL
IRMA24..........|06/15/13|06/21/13|06/19/13|07/12/13|07/26/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago, IL
ETHANSDAD.......|06/15/13|06/20/13|06/17/13|07/09/13|07/11/12|--/--/--|08/15/13|--/--/--|Seattle, WA
ALEXT...........|06/16/13|--/--/--|06/17/13|07/12/13|07/16/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Milwaukee, WI
JOHNLEI.........|06/17/13|--/--/--|06/19/13|07/15/13|07/17/13|08/16/13|09/17/13|--/--/--|Milwaukee, WI
GISKAT08........|06/19/13|--/--/--|06/21/13|07/15/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|08/27/13|--/--/--|Seattle, WA
DYLAN'SWIFE.....|06/22/13|07/01/13|06/26/13|07/22/13|07/24/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Santa Ana, CA

====================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
=====================================================================
BRIJO...........|06/10/13|--/--/--|06/13/13|06/27/13|07/15/13|07/29/13|08/12/13|08/12/13|Memphis, TN
MAE232..........|06/19/13|06/27/13|06/21/13|07/25/13|07/29/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Reno, NV

IMPORTANT!

* Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.
* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.
* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that (except when posting "I'm a US Citizen" which you should change to RED
* Please add yourself to the list in "Sent" order, under the office at which you filed
* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.
* Please check that you have not deleted anyone's NAME & DATA.
* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list and ensure the "..." line up
* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly (helps the rest of us)
* If you cannot add (or update) your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

09/05/2013 - Eligibility

07/03/2013 - Biometrics

Timeline

Updating my interview appointment.

AMANDAJW........|05/29/13|--/--/--|06/03/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Boston, MA

MEL AND RENE....|06/01/13|--/--/--|06/06/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

CASEYCANDY......|06/01/13|06/10/13|06/06/13|07/08/13|07/10/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

UGLIDUKLIN......|06/03/13|06/11/13|06/06/13|07/01/13|--/--/--|08/01/13|09/05/13|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA

MWAZOWSKI.......|06/03/13|--/--/--|06/04/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Newark, NJ

BRSKO...........|06/04/13|06/12/13|06/07/13|07/08/13|07/01/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|NYC, NY (EB:06/27)

ICICI...........|06/04/13|06/07/13|06/05/13|07/08/13|06/26/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC (EB:06/24)

BESAANGEL.......|06/07/13|06/14/13|06/11/13|07/03/13|07/01/13|07/05/13|08/14/13|--/--/--|Philly, PA (EB:06/27)

TARAAHMED786....|06/07/13|--/--/--|06/10/13|07/10/13|08/07/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|West Palm Beach, FL

NIGHTGALE 59....|06/10/13|06/19/13|06/14/13|07/17/13|07/19/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA

JACKBNIMBLE.....|06/12/13|06/19/13|--/--/--|07/19/13|07/23/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA

HASAN123........|06/12/13|06/20/13|06/17/13|07/10/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|08/28/13|--/--/--|Albany, NY (EB:07/01)

POLINE..........|06/18/13|06/20/13|06/19/13|07/15/13|08/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Buffalo, NY

HOBOKENWORKNGMAN|06/19/13|06/27/13|06/24/13|07/26/13|07/30/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY

ON MY MERRY WAY.|06/19/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|07/18/13|07/22/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Newark, NJ

ANDREAS0603.....|06/22/13|07/01/13|06/24/13|08/01/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Charlotte, NC

FEASTOFROSES....|06/24/13|06/26/13|06/25/13|07/26/13|07/30/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Boston, MA

HAPPILYCONTENT..|05/30/13|06/06/13|06/03/13|07/01/13|06/19/13|08/09/13|09/16/13|--/--/--|L.A., CA (EB:06/17)

LUXUS...........|06/06/13|06/10/13|06/11/13|07/03/13|07/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SFV, CA (EB:06/25)

JAY2PNOY........|06/08/13|06/10/13|06/10/13|07/03/13|08/05/13|08/19/13|09/17/13|--/--/--|Chicago, IL

IRMA24..........|06/15/13|06/21/13|06/19/13|07/12/13|07/26/13|08/19/13|09/19/13|--/--/--|Chicago, IL

ETHANSDAD.......|06/15/13|06/20/13|06/17/13|07/09/13|07/11/12|--/--/--|08/15/13|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

ALEXT...........|06/16/13|--/--/--|06/17/13|07/12/13|07/16/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Milwaukee, WI

JOHNLEI.........|06/17/13|--/--/--|06/19/13|07/15/13|07/17/13|08/16/13|09/17/13|--/--/--|Milwaukee, WI

GISKAT08........|06/19/13|--/--/--|06/21/13|07/15/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|08/27/13|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

DYLAN'SWIFE.....|06/22/13|07/01/13|06/26/13|07/22/13|07/24/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Santa Ana, CA

BRIJO...........|06/10/13|--/--/--|06/13/13|06/27/13|07/15/13|07/29/13|08/12/13|08/12/13|Memphis, TN

MAE232..........|06/19/13|06/27/13|06/21/13|07/25/13|07/29/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Reno, NV

IMPORTANT!

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that (except when posting "I'm a US Citizen" which you should change to RED

* Please add yourself to the list in "Sent" order, under the office at which you filed

* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list and ensure the "..." line up

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly (helps the rest of us)

* If you cannot add (or update) your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

Irma24,

We both received our appointment letters for the interview today! I would have my interview on 9/17, I will give you feedback.

09/05/2013 - Eligibility

07/03/2013 - Biometrics

I just received the interview letter.

Interview on 9/23/2013 in Newark NJ.

I was hoping for an earlier date but I guess Newark NJ has an overload of N-400 applicants (IMO since they usually schedule interviews one month after bio-metrics and not two)

Citizenship Timeline

06/19/2013: N-400 Mailed

06/24/2013: Electronic Notification of Acceptance

06/24/2013: Status: Initial Review

07/18/2013: Biometrics Appointment in Elizabeth NJ

07/22/2013: Status: In line for Interview Scheduling

08/14/2013: Status: Interview Scheduled

09/23/2013: Interview date and Oath Ceremony - APPROVED

09/27/2013: Applied for first U.S. Passport at local USPS

Updating On My Merry Way Interview Appt.

ON MY MERRY WAY.|06/19/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|07/18/13|07/22/13|08/19/13|09/23/13|--/--/--|Newark, NJ

IRMA24..........|06/15/13|06/21/13|06/19/13|07/12/13|07/26/13|08/19/13|09/19/13|--/--/--|Chicago, IL

IMPORTANT!

Edited by Jay2Pnoy

09/05/2013 - Eligibility

07/03/2013 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.