Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2013

1,149 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

That's definitely good news. And yes, it's normal as medicals are only valid for 6 months. Police certificate validity varies by country, so it must be 6 months for France. Get the medical and a new PCC done asap and send them to the embassy. Hopefully that visa will be issued shortly afterwards.

it looks like she may not travel out to be with me until September but we expect to get the Visa in late July or early August. She will have to travel to Paris to get the Medical. The French police cert.can be obtained online very easily .

Edited by DeniseFrance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Thank you.

I hope you get to send yours real soon!

did you see the donkey??? me too :).. still waiting on the donkey named EMS

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

Filed: Timeline

AOS and IV packages sent!

It's a relief to have those papers, that I've been looking at for so long, be out of my hands. I got tired of re-checking them.

Hoping for Monday delivery, and then it's a waiting game again.

I feel a bit embarrassed asking this at this point, and should probably be checking the guides again, but once packets are delivered what are the questions to ask to know someone opened the packages and started working on them, and when to ask?

. I just ask the NVC operator if they already had information that they recieved it and operator will ask you when did mail it with them. and same chorus they will tell 20 bussiness days thats the timeline you need to call again. but in my case I call every monday and Friday as soon i mail my Checklisted AOS twice a week to get information

mine is June 18 i call in the morning no information yet. I try my luck next week again

Some people in this forum sent 10 june and the aos checklist have not review yet, i sent my 13 and still not review. :(

USCIS

02/08/2013 Sent I-130 & G-325a

02/12/2013 Priority Date

02/20/2013 NOA1

03/22/2013 I-130 APPROVED dancin5hr.gif

NVC

04/08/2013 Got my case number NVC

04/10/2013 Got my invoiced ID number

04/17/2013 Paid AOS Bill

04/10/2013 Sent email DS-3032

04/18/2013 ACCEPTED DS-3032

04/25/2013 Paid IV bill

05/08/2013 Delivered IV Packet

05/13/2013 Delivered AOS packet

05/22/2013 False Checklist IV packet

06/12/2013 reviewed new I-864 version but i got checklist cray5ol.gif

06/13/2013 i got email checklist

06/15/2013 checklist AOS delivered to NVC

06/19/2013 sent other checklist AOS because i looked that i make mistake and first checklist i sent

07/03/2013 Finally CASE COMPLETE.....Thank GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

07/15/2013 CASE COMPLETE AGAIN

07/30/2013 Received packet 4

09/16/2013 INTERVIEW DATE THANK GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Was wondering if anyone has tried CEAC today? I get an application errorClockWatch2.gif

i did a few hours ago. It said 'error' and made me panic but i decided to wait. Checked again an hour ago, it seems to be working fine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

It's driving me insane!!! And I haven't seen mine in 6 months!!

we filed in August 2012, still not done! You filed in Jan, but you're almost at the same stage we are now. So i truly understand how you feel.

There is something seriously wrong with the way USCIS/NVC/US immigration is being handled. It's hard to feel enthusiastic about moving there when it feels like they're trying to keep me out by making us wait and wait and wait :(

hi all... I'm a spouse of F2a LPR, my husband has paid both bills, submit all docs both AOS and IV, and now our docs has been 2weeks sit in NVC, my question is:

- how long does it takes to complete? and if it's completed, are they going to email us or call us? do they call to petitioner phone# or beneficiary phone#?

- can I negotiate the perfect time of interview schedule with NVC? :)

the reason I ask this is because I live in other country different than my home country, im so nervous to wait my case completed. coz once my case completed I have to rush immediately going back to my homecountry. Please advice. thanks in advance!

RYubm4.png

hi all... I'm a spouse of F2a LPR, my husband has paid both bills, submit all docs both AOS and IV, and now our docs has been 2weeks sit in NVC, my question is:

- how long does it takes to complete? and if it's completed, are they going to email us or call us? do they call to petitioner phone# or beneficiary phone#?

- can I negotiate the perfect time of interview schedule with NVC? smile.png

the reason I ask this is because I live in other country different than my home country, im so nervous to wait my case completed. coz once my case completed I have to rush immediately going back to my homecountry. Please advice. thanks in advance!

It typically takes around 2 weeks for packages to be reviewed, but may be longer for the AOS package at the moment as there's a backlog they need to get through.

If you gave over both email addresses, then they'll email you the case complete, as well as the interview letter. You don't choose the interview date, NVC assigns it. If you don't like it and need to re-schedule, you then need to wait for your case to be sent abroad and then you have to contact the embassy directly where they'll reschedule the interview.

Keep in mind, since you're applying for a F2A visa (and not an IR-1/CR-1), you have to wait until your priority date is current, so, depending when it is, you may be waiting a while for your interview date to be assigned as NVC holds on to your case and only when your date is current do they assign an interview date for you.

It typically takes around 2 weeks for packages to be reviewed, but may be longer for the AOS package at the moment as there's a backlog they need to get through.

If you gave over both email addresses, then they'll email you the case complete, as well as the interview letter. You don't choose the interview date, NVC assigns it. If you don't like it and need to re-schedule, you then need to wait for your case to be sent abroad and then you have to contact the embassy directly where they'll reschedule the interview.

Keep in mind, since you're applying for a F2A visa (and not an IR-1/CR-1), you have to wait until your priority date is current, so, depending when it is, you may be waiting a while for your interview date to be assigned as NVC holds on to your case and only when your date is current do they assign an interview date for you.

thank you saylin for your reply. next month based on july VB, my PD is current. right now I live in Canada, I don't want to be rush going back home, if I got I/L but I also don't want to waste my time just waiting doing nothing in my homecountry.

after NVC emailed us that our case is completed, are they also will give us I/L at the same time? or do we need to wait again?

which one do u think I should do.

1. once my case completed, I go back homecountry or

2. wait until I got I/L, then I can go back home?

Edited by n4th4ly4

RYubm4.png

thank you saylin for your reply. next month based on july VB, my PD is current. right now I live in Canada, I don't want to be rush going back home, if I got I/L but I also don't want to waste my time just waiting doing nothing in my homecountry.

after NVC emailed us that our case is completed, are they also will give us I/L at the same time? or do we need to wait again?

The interview letter isn't sent at the same time as the case complete email. The case complete email is sent when both packages have been reviewed and accepted, thus case complete. After that, the case is put into a queue for an interview date to be assigned. Only once your priority date is current will it have the chance to be scheduled for an interview. In your case, just wait until you get the interview letter. The interview is typically for a month after, so plenty of time to fly back home and get your medical done.

The interview letter isn't sent at the same time as the case complete email. The case complete email is sent when both packages have been reviewed and accepted, thus case complete. After that, the case is put into a queue for an interview date to be assigned. Only once your priority date is current will it have the chance to be scheduled for an interview. In your case, just wait until you get the interview letter. The interview is typically for a month after, so plenty of time to fly back home and get your medical done.

Saylin, thank youuuuu soo much for your advice! happy.png wish all the best for your journey..

RYubm4.png

Saylin, thank youuuuu soo much for your advice! happy.png wish all the best for your journey..

You're welcome! ^_^

And thank you :)

Was wondering if anyone has tried CEAC today? I get an application errorClockWatch2.gif

whats ceac?

USCIS10/17/2012 - I-130 package sent10/23/2012 - NOA1 text notification (NBC)10/25/2012 - NOA1 mail notification (NBC)02/01/2013 - RFE (beneficiary BC unreadable)02/02/2013 - RFE complied02/06/2013 - NOA2!!!NVC03/11/2013 - NVC Received Packet from USCIS03/12/2013 - Case Number Assigned03/12/2013- Choice of Agent and Address sent via email03/18/2013 - NVC confirms assigned choice of agent and address04/01/2013 - AOS bill generated04/04/2013 - IV bill generated04/12/2013 - Paid AOS and IV04/16/2013 - Shows PAID both AOS and IV04/18/2013 - Receive instruction package gor AOS and IV05/26/2013- Sent AOS and IV Package06/26/2013 - AOS Checklist<p>06/28/2013 - AOS Re-sent07/02/2013 - NVC got the checklisted AOS07/24/2013 - Case CompleteUS EMBASSY MANILA07/29/2013 - St. Lukes Medical exam (PASSED!!!!)09/04/2013 - INTERVIEW!!!! APPROVED!!!(US EMBASSY MANILA)09/09/2013 - CFO Sticker<p>xx/xx/xxxx - Immigrant Visa fee (165usd)xx/xx/xxxx - POE ( SFO)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

it's a website ! review post 1 and 2, purty please?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.