St&Sv

The Scattered Crew of VSC

70 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

It seems that is exactly what is happening. I'll be polite, but I just can't be happy for those approvals that haven't waited as long as mine, and I continue with no answers.

has anyone called the Texas services center? I saw someone tried and was told they could not give her any answers about processing times because the TSC doesn't track those? With someone from Vermont getting approved today with NOA1 date of 1/18/213, I would hate for our petitions to be brushed aside. I'm so exhausted with the run around.mad.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just called the USCIS to get information and when I looked up my case number ...it says your case has been transferred and blah blah blah... then it says please allow 180 days from the transfer date to inquire... UMMMMMM NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I just got off the phone with the USCIS Military help line and when they looked up the case it said still in VERMONT I told them I have a transfer notice of it being in TSC... They are looking into the case for me and will get back to me ASAP. When I hear something I will post. They did assure me the TIME to process does not start over though

No more run around!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I just talked to the customer service representative and had to hung up in frustration. She wouldn't allow me to talk to tier-2 because I will be told the same thing she just told and that is to wait and all the bs things.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

VSC has created a real mess! 8,000 cases transferred to an office that doesn't do I-129f's so now these people wait until staff is trained. Those left at VSC look to be forgotten. There are still several October and November filers left at VSC . Looking at Igor's list, VSC has slowed down even more. All this while CSC is processing Feb filers. I contacted the Ombudsman office today to complain. But, it will take more than me to bring attention to our plight. If your as pissed off as I am, please fill out this form and complain. There is power in numbers!!!!

To contact Ombudsman follow this link: https://cisomb.dhs.g...a/form7001.aspx

At bottom of page is form to complain.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi all, I am Dec filer here and transferred to Texas. I got this link from other thread in this forum. Hope that help for our petition . Good luck everyone and god bless !!

Short URL: http://wh.gov/li933

Edited by simon_yw

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone! Got the approval today, put the update in the spreadsheet. 176 days only 26 days more then I expected! Not bad! Hope all of your waits end soon. I was really hoping that there would be a ton of other good news today, it would make my approval even sweeter since I know others have been waiting longer. Now onto the interview, medical and planning a trip and a wedding! I guess it doesnt get easier, but I sure feel a LOT better. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Well my case was touched today but im confused on why I got this update;

On June 26, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

I dont know why my name would change or my Fiance' so im confused!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well my case was touched today but im confused on why I got this update;

On June 26, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

I dont know why my name would change or my Fiance' so im confused!

I got an update too today for address change... I read on here a while ago that you get these when the case has been touched even though there is no actual change... This means MOVEMENT!! Come on Approval!!!! Good luck to you!!

Edited by Lizz & Alvin

4/5/12- Met in Jamaica
6/9/12- 2nd trip to Jamaica
11/18/12- 3rd trip to Jamaica
11/24/12- Engaged heart.gif
12/31/12- Filed I-129f
1/4/13- NOA1
1/15/13- Alien registration number changed
2/27/13- 4th trip to Jamaica, 1st time with my daughter

5/24/13- Email/Text Notification that case was transferred to another office...

5/29/13- Email/Text Notification that case was transferred to local office....

5/30/13- Email/Text Notification that case was received and being processed at TSC...

6/19/13- 5th trip to Jamaica for my loves birthday!!

6/26/13- APPROVED biggrin.png

7/16/13- Email/Text Notification that case was sent to the NVC

7/22/13- Sent to consulate

7/23/13- Received by consulate

7/23/13- Sent DS230

7/31/13- Received interview date

8/20/13- Medical

9/3/13- INTERVIEW!!! (Wrongfully refused stating the need for co-sponsor)ranting33va.gif

9/24/13- Tax transcripts sent verifying income (return & W2 sent originally)

10/8/13- APPROVED!! dancin5hr.gif

10/15/13- Dropped off passport at Embassy
10/17/13- Issued

10/23/13- Picked up passport from DHL

10/27/13- POE Charlotte!!

1/16/2014- We're Married!!

2/24/14- Filed AOS/EAD/AP

3/25/14- Biometrics

4/30/14- EAD & AP Approved!!

Timeline

I got an update too today for address change... I read on here a while ago that you get these when the case has been touched even though there is no actual change... This means MOVEMENT!! Come one Approval!!!! Good luck to you!!

Lets HOPE!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed

Timeline

I hope its approval I dont understand if I was to get a ref and would he crushed cuz I feel they didnt take my case seriously because it cant be laid out more perfectly for a smooth process

Edited by Jason and Analyn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.