goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I got the notice on Friday (24th) and Yesterday (29th). I just put my number into USCIS.org and it has the same message it had yesterday, but with today's date?

On May 30, 2013, we transferred your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed.

But yesterday it said May 29, 2013. I haven't got a text message or email, yet (today - I did on the previous two updates).

So they touched your case again. I imagine if they are ttaining folks that we might get many touches as they look at cases and learn how to process them ?????

I am calling USCIS now, hopefully I can get a tier 2 rep in the next 2 hours before I have to go to work... I can't believe I am back in Vermont... does anyone know if the VSC and the St Albans office are the same?

Yes the same

Filed: Timeline

They were no help to me, I'll be interested to know if you can get any better information... The tier 2 rep just kept telling me you have to wait for the target date of your service request, and I asked what information I might expect and if it would really take 2 weeks to tell me WHERE my petition actually is and he just kept repeating the same thing, sort of implied that he was going to hang up on me since he could not give me any information... I am basically disgusted and furious and just am going to forget about all of this until June 13th when I am supposedly going to receive SOME information.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

please, how do you enter your receipt number? how to enter EAC?? when calling to check case status.

just enter EAC numerical equivalent. So its 322 followed by your receipt number

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes....I recieved the same notification yesterday. NOA1 dated - December 7, 2012. I searched for my local field office on USCIS web site: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO

and it is literally 4 blocks from my place of employment. I think things will speed up considerably, especially for those in smaller cities like mine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Just called them and my petition is sent to St. Albans Vermont on May 29. That is not my local office, what i going on??

The heck!? Did they give you any further info?

event.png

So St. Albans, back to the Vermont Service Center? So they Sent it away and then back? What Game are they playing??

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Personally, I don't think the customer service reps we speak to when we call USCIS have the latest information available. They probably don't have access to much more than we do by checking our case status online. Seems to me like they transferred our cases around, but the dust hasn't settled and only the people who have the paperwork in front of them actually know where our cases were transferred to. Everyone seems to be getting different answers so my thinking is to wait until I receive an official letter in the mail. I've waited 5+ months already, is another few days going to kill me?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.