goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Got the same message about the transfer last night May 29, 2013...I feel anxious by now...i hope soon it will be a notification of approval! fingers crossed!!! I believe in the power of PRAYERS!!! Good luck to all of us here waiting patiently....

Edited by sheena sheen

According to your timeline, you got an RFE 3 months after transfer and NOA2 4 months after transfer. So I am confused about your statement about it taking 5 months.

Leon and from reading her/his timeline the did a I-130. Nothing to do with a I-129f

K-1 Visa

12/26/12 * I-129F mailed out

12/28/12 * I-129F received and signed

01/02/13 * NOA1

01/07/13 * Alien registration # changed

05/24/13 * Transferred to TSC

05/30/13 * Now transferred to my local office

06/03/13 * Hardcopy of transfer notice received with new receipt date (now 12/31/12)

06/05/13 * Infopass at local USCIS. Was told that petition is in Vermont (so the system says). As for Me: Keeping my faith

06/19/13 * RFE email received

06/29/13 * RFE hardcopy received (asking for letter of intent to marry from both)

07/02/13 * RFE mailed out

07/03/13 * RFE received in TX

07/05/13 * USCIS update "Review for RFE"

07/10/13 * NOA2 (email) God is GREAT

07/18/13 * NOA2 hardcopy recieved

07/22/13 * Case sent to NVC (new case # to be assigned)

07/30/13 * Got New case #. SDO2013 - God is GREAT

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I agree w you

Seems to be a pattern hang on here long enough and you get feelings. Either everyone gets approved real soon or they are the problem petitions but I doubt that very much

Honestly all you transfers should update your time lines to the New Service Centers to see how much is where

Seems to be a pattern hang on here long enough and you get feelings. Either everyone gets approved real soon or they are the problem petitions but I doubt that very much

Honestly all you transfers should update your time lines to the New Service Centers to see how much is where

Yeah i know i think they all going to get approved very soon! Im a march filer so i wont hear anything until probably august

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

If its not within the next 2 weeks ... They should have kept ours at the vsc cause if its after two weeks our petition them falls within the 6/12 month processing time they have listed now....

all you transfers will be approved unless rfe within 30 days just watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Well let's hope this really means things are moving forward and not backward. It does stand to make sense that they would send them back to Texas to reprocess and send them where they will be going. If it's truly going to my local office it looks like my future will be sitting in Pittsburgh, PA.

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

So, my concerns become true... I still think this transfer thing was stupid and unuseful decision they made. As they were at the end of November . But , what to do... New Jersey , 6-December filler here.

ROC
05/17/2016 Sending I-751 for me and my child
05/19/2016 Application received
05/26/2016 Check cashed
06/03/2016 biometric appointment letter
06/10/2016 biometrics done
08/13/2016 service request filled

11/14/2016 had tried to put service request - unsuccessful

11/15/2016 Approved

11/19/2016 Approval letter in mail

--/--/---- waiting for the GC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i am not getting this notifications by e-mail is that a problem? I only see it on uscis website when checking my status smile.png And i got that same transfer smile.png hope its a good sign smile.png) Thanks for posting

Not sure if you have done this or not but you can get email text alerts if you sign up your case here....

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp

Good Luck to all of us! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I would once I know where my case is lol as of yet no notice in the mail either from the 24th of May and now May 29th we are waiting for notices. I doubt anyone has received anything yet... Anyone?

I got the same letter also ayin the same thing.

Wat does that means

Did you get a letter from the mail or email/text?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.