goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

I think checking he numbers can give you a false hope because an adjudicator gets the petition in batches.

Joy

so for example

If the a dec 15 - dec30 petition was part of a batch from with one adjudicator .. And adjudicator 2 was say dec 1 to dec 12th ... Adjudicator 2 finishes dec 17 th first batch and adjudicator 2 finishes dec1.... So when they say they take them in order it by the batch not one by one.

For example my petition was actually received in dec5 th but a dec 17 th gets notice before me... they had the good fortune of being at he top of an adjudicators pile .. While mine be stuck in the middle of another adjudicator pile .... I th

I feel we need to just be happy they are looking at them!!!!!!

You are right Angelina, i was just putting out those numbers for the other 2 members that were searching numbers and looking for answers.

I believe that soon we will all be very happy with an approval. its inevitable that the approvals will come, just when is the question.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

You are right Angelina, i was just putting out those numbers for the other 2 members that were searching numbers and looking for answers.

I believe that soon we will all be very happy with an approval. its inevitable that the approvals will come, just when is the question.

I agree too. I hope we are in the first batch Lol. :) So has the adjudicator started working on our batches of petitions yet :D ?

So its all a bundle of petitions for each adjudicator? Is that right? Like everyone adjudicator is assigned more than one petition.. and goes one-by-one?

Good luck to you and be safe in Turkey...

Thank you ACAwan :) . Very nice of you, good luck to you too.. I wish you all the best in your journey ! Gosh, I feel like everyone on VJ is family to me ! Thanks to you all.... I wouldn't have been able to go through all of this without you guys !!! <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I agree too. I hope we are in the first batch Lol. smile.png So has the adjudicator started working on our batches of petitions yet biggrin.png ?

So its all a bundle of petitions for each adjudicator? Is that right? Like everyone adjudicator is assigned more than one petition.. and goes one-by-one?

Thank you ACAwan smile.png . Very nice of you, good luck to you too.. I wish you all the best in your journey ! Gosh, I feel like everyone on VJ is family to me ! Thanks to you all.... I wouldn't have been able to go through all of this without you guys !!! <3

yes they get them in batches. It makes sense because for example, I filed before the person who received the RFE...they filed on dec 17...I filed dec 5th.... If they were taking them in order..I would think i would have heard something before them...SO my file

is either still in transit (remember they take them 50 boxes at a time) or sitting on the virtual desk of an adjudicator...in the middle of their "pile"

:)

My fiance is in UAE and they schedule about 2 months after they receive the packet.

You can check here and see about how much time your embassy takes for scheduling interviews off of the Igor's list. you have to do a search for your countries embassy then you can see how much time in between all the steps it takes.

Once approved, could NVC send out our (transferred) cases on priority basis so that we get an early interview? Is that even possible? ..... just wondering

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

yes they get them in batches. It makes sense because for example, I filed before the person who received the RFE...they filed on dec 17...I filed dec 5th.... If they were taking them in order..I would think i would have heard something before them...SO my file

is either still in transit (remember they take them 50 boxes at a time) or sitting on the virtual desk of an adjudicator...in the middle of their "pile"

smile.png

Aw Angelina... you are so kind .. once again thanks for informing us VJ members about the status of the transferred petitions. So... My date is dec 17th.. does that mean I MAY be in that pile ;) ? I HOPE SOOOO... ILL PRAYYYY .. how many boxes are there? 50 boxes at a time.. whoaaa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all:

I called and I got to tier 2. Very nice guy who basically said to me that anything that says it went to our local office is a glitch in the system because K1 unmarried are NOT processed at local offices. Local offices are for AOS. He also said that my case was in Texas and proceeded to offer me information about the next steps saying "Let me tell what will be happening next; we will send your case over to NVC and they will send it to the consulate where your fiance lives so that you guys can make your appointment for him to interview and receive his visa. After that he will be able to travel to the US." So I said to him okay does this mean it's approved smile.png [seemed liked code language]. He said in 30 days you should be hearing from us, if not DEFINITELY call us back!!! Seemed like the same thing right.

Hi Jessie.. I could help but notice your from NYC as me. I am happy you got someone a little more upbeat and was able to give you more details in the process. However, I was not one of those that got transfered but I am left behind at VSC. So either ways I am stuck in limbo like everyone. Ijust hope whatever your Tier2 told you..goes just like that,.without any further delays.dancin5hr.gif

01/05/2013 - Sent duplicate I-129F packet

07/10/2013 - Received NOA2 email

07/22/2013 - NVC assigned number

08/12/2013 - Received Interview Date

09/13/2013 - Inteview Date (APPROVED)

10/30/2013 - US Arrival

11/29/2013 - Married

01/25/2014 - Filed I-485, I-131 & I-765

02/25/2014 - Biometrics

04/02/2014 - Received approval text for EAD/AP

04/10/2014 - Received EAD/AP card

I absolutely hate the wait (just like everyone else) but you guys are just so great that I'm actually happy to be in line :)

I really hope the December filers get through soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Aw Angelina... you are so kind .. once again thanks for informing us VJ members about the status of the transferred petitions. So... My date is dec 17th.. does that mean I MAY be in that pile wink.png ? I HOPE SOOOO... ILL PRAYYYY .. how many boxes are there? 50 boxes at a time.. whoaaa

Let me be clear. The 50 boxes refer to them transporting them from a warehouse to the actual center. I do not know how many are in a batch per adjuciator :)

I just called and spoke with someone at uscis and i was just told that I had to wait 30-45 days, if after that I have not heard anything I should call back. I don't know how anyone got any other information about their petitions other than that..

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I just called and spoke with someone at uscis and i was just told that I had to wait 30-45 days, if after that I have not heard anything I should call back. I don't know how anyone got any other information about their petitions other than that..

By contacting your Senator's or Congressmen's office. They have the ability to get more information than you and I are given by the USCIS. Generally they talk to a liaison at the center, in this case Texas. We just get to basically talk to a customer service rep.

Edited by St&Sv

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I spoke to a Tier 2 representative just now and they told me that my case arrived in Texas on June 3rd and is now in the 'final stage'. He said I should know by August 3rd, he didn't want to commit to even saying it'll get done any earlier.

He also told me that the reason for the transfer was for the backlog in Vermont and they are processing October 15, 2012 applications. Ironically, the same representative told me they were on October 18, 2012 applications 3 weeks ago. So, I feel there is a disconnect with a lot of things :(

He said had they not transferred them to Texas, the December files (My NOA Date is 12/12/12) would not be given a decision till December 2013.

Finger crossed for a quicker turnaround time!

CSR representatives should not be making stuff up by guessing and giving out false information. If they don't know the answers to questions, they should just state so.

barata-gif-3.gif

Once approved, could NVC send out our (transferred) cases on priority basis so that we get an early interview? Is that even possible? ..... just wondering

Good question.....i really don't know. Maybe someone here knows...Anyone????

I don't know if they would even feel the need to do that. If they process them all within the next 30 days like they said they would, many will fall near the 5 month mark anyhow. Besides, there are many others that reach NVC out of the processing time goal, not just the TSC transfers.

barata-gif-3.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.