goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hmmm, glad that we are possibly starting to see some action finally, but worrisome that the first reports are of RFE's. XD I know a couple of people voiced concerns that these newly trained I-129F adjudicators might be a bit too thorough or strict and give more RFE's because they aren't used to them. Hope that isn't the case. Need to see some approvals!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I take slight offense to your tone. I have 3 separate politician sources telling me the same thing. I have worked hard to update people and do not appreciate you post

I take slight offense to your tone. I have 3 separate politician sources telling me the same thing. I have worked hard to update people and do not appreciate you post

Keep doing what you do Angelina. We greatly appreciate all the hardwork and efforts you have extended to keep us aware of our petitons. And As Engima said below.. i couldnt have said it any better.

Angelina,

I too want to say Thank You for all the leg work, head work and hard work you have done! From the Hot updates to even the little tidbits from yourself and others who are diligently and positively working for answers and information on our cases. Thank for each of us wondering and waiting all the information provided is priceless in times like these!

Honestly it's what helped me determine that it will be awhile before our actual Interview even if we are approved this week! So that gave me the confidence to go ahead and book a flight.. lol (Backwards as that sounds.. that "bad news" is Good news and lets me go forward making choices from a place of some peace.. lol)

So "Thank you" about 300 times.. at least.. lol

Big Hug! Keep on trucking!! You're on a roll! Your Fiance is blessed and lucky to have such a dedicated woman at his side!

G.

If this was FB i would like this post 5x... star_smile.gif

01/05/2013 - Sent duplicate I-129F packet

07/10/2013 - Received NOA2 email

07/22/2013 - NVC assigned number

08/12/2013 - Received Interview Date

09/13/2013 - Inteview Date (APPROVED)

10/30/2013 - US Arrival

11/29/2013 - Married

01/25/2014 - Filed I-485, I-131 & I-765

02/25/2014 - Biometrics

04/02/2014 - Received approval text for EAD/AP

04/10/2014 - Received EAD/AP card

Filed: Timeline

Still waiting for the response to my service request which I should supposedly have by tomorrow... Nothing yet. Anyone else have pending service requests for the next few days? I'm glad to see RFEs, I'd freaking be happy with that at this point. My fiance is turning into a monster, he's so unhappy alone and I really don't now how to help him other than trying to be positive which doesn't seem to be doing much other then pissing him off and making him anxious! I just need some GOOD NEWS PLEASE.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It's frustrating for both parties! Considering we're oceans apart from our fiance/fiancees.

My senator's office will be looking into my case now too! I hope this drives more change and quicker approvals!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Still waiting for the response to my service request which I should supposedly have by tomorrow... Nothing yet. Anyone else have pending service requests for the next few days? I'm glad to see RFEs, I'd freaking be happy with that at this point. My fiance is turning into a monster, he's so unhappy alone and I really don't now how to help him other than trying to be positive which doesn't seem to be doing much other then pissing him off and making him anxious! I just need some GOOD NEWS PLEASE.

the same thing is happening to my with mi fiance rofl.gif its not funny. but just the way you say it it is funny

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I feel like I'm checking My Case Status more because of the RFEs today... I see the light... the very dim light...but still this is so frustrating! I'm visiting my fiance next week for a month so hopefully we will have good news before I leave! EKKK! ClockWatch2.gif

Edited by MAC323

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Well well. I just got off the phone with USCIS officer, not a customer service representative. He was very nice and jovial. He told me my application is in the final review and everything fine because I am not getting RFE so I should get something within a month if not I should I should call back again. This is reassuring information I have got so far. Let us hope he is right

Hi all:

I called and I got to tier 2. Very nice guy who basically said to me that anything that says it went to our local office is a glitch in the system because K1 unmarried are NOT processed at local offices. Local offices are for AOS. He also said that my case was in Texas and proceeded to offer me information about the next steps saying "Let me tell what will be happening next; we will send your case over to NVC and they will send it to the consulate where your fiance lives so that you guys can make your appointment for him to interview and receive his visa. After that he will be able to travel to the US." So I said to him okay does this mean it's approved :) [seemed liked code language]. He said in 30 days you should be hearing from us, if not DEFINITELY call us back!!! Seemed like the same thing right.

What number should I call to find out about my case in Texas? is it the regular uscis number? I'm glad to see some response from texas

I just check the uscis website and I changed the last number for my receipt and the 5 number before mind was approved on may 24! Hope that is a good sign

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I wish I know what they want so I could send ASAP ..but got to wait for mail..!!

Thanks

Please keep us posted on how soon you get the hardcopy in the mail. I want to see if they are any different in time than the other centers in delivery....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.