goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

I have a hot update!!!!!

I just received a call from Senator Blumenthals office. Apparently our petitions arenina warehouse 30 miles a away and are in intransit to the Texas facility. He is the catch for some reason they can only be transferred 50 petitions at a time!!!! So this will take a week. By next week we will be assigned an adjudicator. Once in the adjudicators hands.. They have 30 days to process it....we could get approval or rife before then but they have 30 days. I told her this was an injustice as vsc filers from feb have been approved. She says that the senators office has put in a complaint to the main office in Washington, D.C.

I asked her if there was a way to confirm that I had an adjudicator assigned to me case and shen said yes. She wants me to call her Monday. She feels confident I will have an adjudicator then.

Sigh

Thanks for the update! I guess at this point any news or update is good news haha.

It seems crazy that our petitions have been in this warehouse since the end of May and they are just now in transit. And I don't understand how they updated our case if it is in a warehouse 30 miles away. Last week Monday when I talked to Tier 2 I told them they left a letter off my fiancee's name, so he put in a request to update it. I got a message Saturday saying it was updated. Maybe that is just in the computer and not in the actual file itself?

I wish my senator's office got the responses yours did. After waiting a week all I got was a standard your case is now in Texas (they send me the response from TSC). It was the same thing my congressman's office got. I told him this was unacceptable and they are going to put in another inquiry with specific questions like if my case has been assigned to an adjudicator. I think my congressman's office is done with me as they haven't responded to my last 2 emails from last week. I'll give them a call this week and ask what's up.

I was reading through some old post from April when the CSC came to a stop. And noticed that people where doing the same stuff we are doing now. Calling congressman and senators, emailing ombudsman. And I clicked on their timelines it and was like all the case where approved by the end of April. The posts where made between early to mid April. So, I'm thinking maybe the same thing will happen for us.

I signed the petition last night.

Emailed congressman & senator of my state (Texas) no reply.

Anyone know who's in charge of USCIS so we can let them know exactly how we feel about their stupidity!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I have a hot update!!!!!

I just received a call from Senator Blumenthals office. Apparently our petitions arenina warehouse 30 miles a away and are in intransit to the Texas facility. He is the catch for some reason they can only be transferred 50 petitions at a time!!!! So this will take a week. By next week we will be assigned an adjudicator. Once in the adjudicators hands.. They have 30 days to process it....we could get approval or rife before then but they have 30 days. I told her this was an injustice as vsc filers from feb have been approved. She says that the senators office has put in a complaint to the main office in Washington, D.C.

I asked her if there was a way to confirm that I had an adjudicator assigned to me case and shen said yes. She wants me to call her Monday. She feels confident I will have an adjudicator then.

Sigh

This sounds great! I am glad for you guys! I am left for dead at VSC with a NOA1 date of 1-25. Today no approvals from VSC. Since they transfer your files - it looks as if they are concentrating on something else ( ?DACA). We are stuck in limbo. Probably July before they start I-129F again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well well. I just got off the phone with USCIS officer, not a customer service representative. He was very nice and jovial. He told me my application is in the final review and everything fine because I am not getting RFE so I should get something within a month if not I should I should call back again. This is reassuring information I have got so far. Let us hope he is right

Lets pray and hope it's true! This would be good news for all of us... Hoping... :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have a hot update!!!!!

Sigh

This word TRANSIT that is what my local officer said lol and I couldn't remember the word until now that I read it but to find out he meant WAREHOUSE lol smile.png Hope this is good news for all of us... Thank you for updating! :)

Edited by VisaParaUnSueno

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

The impression I got was that our receipt numbers were transferred by computer but the hard copies have been sitting in the ware house( 30 miles away) so that is what is in transit... I guess there is nothing we can do but wait... We can still complain to help improve he system but I do not think we can do anything to make it faster ...

Thanks for the update! I guess at this point any news or update is good news haha.

It seems crazy that our petitions have been in this warehouse since the end of May and they are just now in transit. And I don't understand how they updated our case if it is in a warehouse 30 miles away. Last week Monday when I talked to Tier 2 I told them they left a letter off my fiancee's name, so he put in a request to update it. I got a message Saturday saying it was updated. Maybe that is just in the computer and not in the actual file itself?

I wish my senator's office got the responses yours did. After waiting a week all I got was a standard your case is now in Texas (they send me the response from TSC). It was the same thing my congressman's office got. I told him this was unacceptable and they are going to put in another inquiry with specific questions like if my case has been assigned to an adjudicator. I think my congressman's office is done with me as they haven't responded to my last 2 emails from last week. I'll give them a call this week and ask what's up.

I was reading through some old post from April when the CSC came to a stop. And noticed that people where doing the same stuff we are doing now. Calling congressman and senators, emailing ombudsman. And I clicked on their timelines it and was like all the case where approved by the end of April. The posts where made between early to mid April. So, I'm thinking maybe the same thing will happen for us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Angelina do you really believe this lies that our files are 30 miles away from TSC center? Just think about it, you work in Hartford, CT and your daily work files are in NYC so your company has to transport bits and peaces everyday to Hartford everyday to work with. what kind of business plan is that? I wished you had told Senator Blumenthal's staff member that you are not a child because this story is only told to a child to make him/her feel happy.

The hell is It doing in a warehouse??? Meanwhile December filers are waiting for their turn while February filers who didn't get screwed are already planing their next step. Thanks a lot USCIS

If course they'll cash out money within 5 days receiving it but take then months to process out papers.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Going to go back and read other people's responses but wanted to let everyone know I got an email back from my Senators office today. They were told that I "should be receiving a decision or notice of action within 45 days" and if not to contact their offices again. It's good to have some sort of timeline again.

Edit:

As I'm reading other's posts it seems the standard message is that something should happen within 45days, maybe this is the goal of the USCIS when they transfered us. However, maybe with all the calls they have received they may end up ramping it up once they have all the files.

Edited by St&Sv

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

I hope we do get some light in the tunnel by the beginning of July!! I filed late december and will be hitting my 6 month mark this month!

My fiance and I have a 5 month old baby and he's dying to meet him :(.... I wrote to my congressman and no word yet... Good luck to everyone...

My friend's colleague told her that his wife works at TSC (don't know what dept) so we decided to ask her about our case. She asked for our receipt number and everything and told us that the background check was complete but was waiting approval from an officer so we should give it about 20-30 days .... I guess everyone's trained to say that

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I don't believe a damn thing they tell us until I actually see some movement. As long as the approval rate is 0 petitions / day, they can say anything they want but it won't make our petitions get approved. They should do less talking and more processing.

1/4/13 - I129-F Sent | 1/8/13 - Received by USCIS
1/10/13 - NOA1 to VSC | 1/11/13 - Text/Email | 1/17/13 - Hard Copy Received
1/16/13 - Alien Registration Number changed
5/24/13 or 5/29/13 - Case Transferred to TSC
7/2/13 - NOA2 from TSC! (173 days from NOA1) | 7/6/13 - Hard Copy Received
7/18/13 - Shipped to NVC | 7/26/13 - Received at NVC and case number assigned
7/29/13 - In transit to consulate | 7/31/13 - Received by consulate
8/20/13 - Medical - Passed | 8/21/13 - Interview - Approved!
8/28/13 - Passport with visa ready to pickup from courier
10/17/13 - POE - JFK
10/28/13 - Applied for SSN and marriage license | 11/2/13 - SS card received
11/21/13 - Wedding

12/30/13 - I485/I765/I131 Sent | 1/2/14 - Received by USCIS
1/3/14 - NOA1 to NBC | 1/16/14 - Hard Copy Received
2/4/14 - Biometrics
3/7/14 - AP and EAD approved!
3/11/14 - AP/EAD card mailed | 3/14/14 - Received
4/10/14 - Interview Waiver letter
6/16/14 - Approved! | 6/21/14 - GC Received

5/2/16 - I-751 Sent | 5/5/16 - Received by USCIS
5/6/16 - NOA1 to VSC
6/14/16 - Biometrics

4/19/17 - Approved! | 4/22/17 - Letter received | 5/4/17 - GC Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.