goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

One thing that has not been mentioned... this is a center not used to working with I129fs...they could possibly "fine tooth comb" every file due to no real experience with them...this alone could be the delay we may have....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I just sent an email to my congressman. Hopefully he gets back to me soon, and is able to give me some information. I will report back if he has any news.

December 31, 2012: Petition received

January 2, 2013: NOA1

January 8, 2013: Officially engaged <3

May 30, 2013 : Transferred VSC to TSC

June 26, 2013 (175 days) : NOA2

July 22, 2013 (26 days) : Sent to NVC

July 30, 2013 : Arrived at NVC

July 30, 2013 (8 days) : Received case number

August 9, 2013 : Fiance received packet 3

August 15, 2013 : Medical

September 26, 2013 : Interview : AP additional medical information needed

October 11, 2013 : 2nd Medical appointment

October 31, 2013: 2nd Medical report picked up by Embassy courier

November 21, 2013: 2nd Medical report received and our case with with an officer for review

January 17, 2014: Refused (found inadmissible)

Filing a waiver to lift the inadmissibility....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

One thing that has not been mentioned... this is a center not used to working with I129fs...they could possibly "fine tooth comb" every file due to no real experience with them...this alone could be the delay we may have....

i agree.... how long will it take them to process our petitions? God knows!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I keep calling my Senator's office. No luck, I dont know if Angelina got the chance to contact her Senator's office. I hope there is good news...

Im keeping my fingers crossed..

Some day, I hope USCIS will have some similar program like USPS. If we don't process your application in five month, the application fees and associated fees on USCIS. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Just see what VSC did to you and when you call the customer service they have the audacity to tell me that each application is special but we all pay the same fee.

Edited by kari81

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

This is TSC email : tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov and the office of Ombudsman @ OLUInquiries@dhs.gov. I think our concern will be better send to the office of the Obudsman instead of the White House

Timeline

I feel like everytime we call they put it in the system under "notes". I hope us calling so much doesnt result in backlog! Lol. I got the same thing again. "Please wait thirty days, and give us a call towards the end of this month." Urgggggggggggh. :(. The way Texas is proceeding, I feel like we will have to wait until September. FML.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

This is TSC email : tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov and the office of Ombudsman @ OLUInquiries@dhs.gov. I think our concern will be better send to the office of the Obudsman instead of the White House

The more places our concerns are heard the better. Whitehouse, congress, Obudsman office whatever....we gotta find someone who'll give a damn about our plight....

event.png

The OLU e-mail doesn't work. We e-mailed it weeks ago and got no response.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Timeline

Ok, I seriously feel like my Senator's office doesnt care anymore. I have sent like 4 emails. Idk man... Idk who to go to .. and i've also mentioned VJ in my letters and stuff.. and i have mentioned that everyone is so belligerent about this wait!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I submitted a complaint/request through Ombudsman last night. I also schedule an appointment with my local field office for tomorrow morning. I'm not hoping to get specific answers about my case, I think we all know the current status of the cases (they're sitting collecting dust), but I want to use it as a method to explain what we've all gone through and see if I can get the attention of someone higher up the food chain. I'll let you all know how that goes.

To contact the Ombudsman, you have to send off form 7001. We e-mailed the Ombudsman e-mail with a complaint and we got a generic response back basically saying "send the form in".

The cisombudsman@dhs.gov one.

Edited by QueenOfBlades

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.