goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Thanks for the update but it is truly the same thing my senators office said and what the officer said at my local uscis almost 2 weeks ago ...but thanks for the update!!!!!! ..

Thank you! I just got back. I was seen by a very nice gentleman that answered all my questions. Indeed, our case is in Texas he said it's in the Humanitarian Division at the Texas Service Center. Of coarse... when he said this I was like is something wrong...? lol He stated NO. It's actually a good sign because our case status says in transition which means that our case is being appointed to a team for review & decision. He did state they we have to go by the Vermont processing time as stated previously. He put in my service request for case status and expedite. I have to wait till 6/25/13 to get a response. He also told me that we don't have to start back in line... it's still in order by our Notice Date December 24th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks for the update but it is truly the same thing my senators office said and what the officer said at my local uscis almost 2 weeks ago ...but thanks for the update!!!!!! ..

I figured we would all get the same thing. huh.png I have a question for you, you might know... When the officer sent your referral (Service Request) did he/she send it to VSC or TSC? He sent mine to VSC...?ClockWatch2.gif Have you received a response from that service request yet? Thanks.

Edited by VisaParaUnSueno

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Fingers crossed! I scheduled an info pass appointment last week and they could not provide any other information except that my petition was moved from Vermont to Texas.

Thanks to those all that reached out to their congressmen and got us some more information!

Timeline

Hmmm they gave me the impression that they sent it to Texas .. I should get a response soon... They said two weeks by mail I should get a response and that would mean tomorrow ..

I figured we would all get the same thing. :huh: I have a question for you, you might know... When the officer sent your referral (Service Request) did he/she send it to VSC or TSC? He sent mine to VSC...?:clock: Have you received a response from that service request yet? Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wow thanks for the update!!

So follow Vermont timeline? Does this mean it goes back to 5.5 expected wait time? Did he say when this team would start reviewing and deciding on cases?

I heard from fellow VJ's to follow Vermont timeline and it's also stated in the letter I received from USCIS last week follow processing times for Vermont even if your case is in Texas... He said like it has been said before on here... blink.png same old same old. VSC is barely processing October 2012... supposedly I should hear something 2-3 months! mad.gif

Edited by VisaParaUnSueno

Where can we direct a phonecall to ask for an update? My fiancé called the USCIS number on the form of our NOA1 but he just got an automated message saying that he wasn't eligible to talk to anyone because not enough time has passed, and that they received our petition on May 24th and we can't phone for an update until 180 days from the date of transfer.

Ummmmm what?

I-229f petition sent: January 11th 2013

Visa in hand: 16th October

Fly to America! Saturday 19th October! :D

Adjustment of Status:

I-485 filed: January 24th 2014

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver letter received: May 15th

Timeline

Very interesting... I can tell you that other types of cases were sent to Texas not just our type... I did a search of the case numbers around mine and many of them were transferred and they are not 129f fiancé visas .. I looks like Texas need to kern quite a bit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where can we direct a phonecall to ask for an update? My fiancé called the USCIS number on the form of our NOA1 but he just got an automated message saying that he wasn't eligible to talk to anyone because not enough time has passed, and that they received our petition on May 24th and we can't phone for an update until 180 days from the date of transfer.

Ummmmm what?

It told me the same thing. Talking to customer service is no help either.

On phone with USCIS.. said they were processing October 13th, What a joke!

Is this Texas? Only processing October?

Wow Vermont is finished with January Ridiculous how they transfer the December ones but keep the 2013 application and now they're getting processed before the 2012 ####### is that???

Wow Vermont is finished with January Ridiculous how they transfer the December ones but keep the 2013 application and now they're getting processed before the 2012 ####### is that???

no it's Vermont. Texas can't give us a timeline because they normally don't process I-129F petitions. let's hope we'll see some approvals this week.

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Timeline

I do not think you can go by what vsc is saying about us.... We are not in their processing center anymore ...... I found the vsc customer service folks to be kind but sounding like they were reading from a script .... They had less info on my case and my local knew more...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi all, I am Dec filer here and transferred to Texas. I got this link from other thread in this forum. Hope that help for our petition . Good luck everyone and god bless !!

Short URL: http://wh.gov/li933
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.wh...-uscis/43dxPgHZ

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.