goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

so she put in an inquiery at the TSC on june 3rd. June 4th they told her they would be processing our case. Well here we are june 10th and still nothing. The Lady at the congressman Office has no idea why they dont give them accurate answers. They'll trying their best to get Information for all of us. My fiance told her how VSC is processing February Files now and we all are waiting...hopefully we get more news soon!!

Edited by KathaK

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I just received a call my congressman's office. He initiated an inquiry at TSC last week and they replied today. Basically nothing new. They said that VSC transferred approx 7000 petitions (I asked if they were all I-129fs and he did not know the answer) because VSC was getting slammed with petitions and they needed to offload some of their workload. My petition has been received and scanned but not yet assigned an adjudicator. I asked if any petitions have been assigned an adjudicator or had even been started and he also didn't know the answer to that. TSC said they are trying to process them as quickly as possible but could not provide a timeline and to call back in a month if I haven't heard anything. He's going to email me the full response, but the response wasn't very encouraging.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Probably, it has been done to make VSC processing february - 5 months goal :/

you got it! They just want to look good so when the political types looks into this they are on target. They should have transferred all the jan and feb filers to texas and approved us before them....

grrrrrrrr

Guys another question, on the status check online.. when it says "you will be notified by mail"... does that mean that we wont get any updates on the check status tool? And that we have to wait for a paper copy of NOA2 In the mail??? Urghhhh. :/

Your guess is as good as mine!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I just received a call my congressman's office. He initiated an inquiry at TSC last week and they replied today. Basically nothing new. They said that VSC transferred approx 7000 petitions (I asked if they were all I-129fs and he did not know the answer) because VSC was getting slammed with petitions and they needed to offload some of their workload. My petition has been received and scanned but not yet assigned an adjudicator. I asked if any petitions have been assigned an adjudicator or had even been started and he also didn't know the answer to that. TSC said they are trying to process them as quickly as possible but could not provide a timeline and to call back in a month if I haven't heard anything. He's going to email me the full response, but the response wasn't very encouraging.

Is there anyone that knows anything at these centers? They don't know how many I-129f's they've received, don't know if any have been assigned an adjudicator, don't know when our petitions will be approved...ignorance may be bliss but for us it's pretty depressing....

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

you got it! They just want to look good so when the political types looks into this they are on target. They should have transferred all the jan and feb filers to texas and approved us before them....

Their decision is still beyond by comprehension. If care is not taking, we won't hear anything until may be two months later.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Wait....did your congressman talk to the ISCIS liason at the center that is appointed to the political types or did your congressman offive just make an inquiry to the general folk...say like eqial to a tier 1 person.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Wait....did your congressman talk to the ISCIS liason at the center that is appointed to the political types or did your congressman offive just make an inquiry to the general folk...say like eqial to a tier 1 person.....

He spoke with the USCIS liaison at the TSC. This was an official congressional inquiry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you! I just got back. I was seen by a very nice gentleman that answered all my questions. Indeed, our case is in Texas he said it's in the Humanitarian Division at the Texas Service Center. Of coarse... when he said this I was like is something wrong...? lol He stated NO. It's actually a good sign because our case status says in transition which means that our case is being appointed to a team for review & decision. He did state they we have to go by the Vermont processing time as stated previously. He put in my service request for case status and expedite. I have to wait till 6/25/13 to get a response. He also told me that we don't have to start back in line... it's still in order by our Notice Date December 24th.

Question

I noticed that there was a thread in this forum about someone recieved approval but not text or email... It wasnt until he recieved his CASE NUMBER in the mail and then checked his receipt number on the gov site that he realized he was approved! Got me thinking....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/435100-k-1-approved-53113-at-uscis-no-txt-no-noa-2-no-website-update/

OUR last update says that we will be notified by mail.. is this different than the VSC.. maybe Texas cant update our files online and we need to wait for snail mail to see if we are appoved???

Thoughts???

Good luck! When I went they could only confirm that my file IS in Texas and they put in a service request...

Please let us know how it goes...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Thank you! I just got back. I was seen by a very nice gentleman that answered all my questions. Indeed, our case is in Texas he said it's in the Humanitarian Division at the Texas Service Center. Of coarse... when he said this I was like is something wrong...? lol He stated NO. It's actually a good sign because our case status says in transition which means that our case is being appointed to a team for review & decision. He did state they we have to go by the Vermont processing time as stated previously. He put in my service request for case status and expedite. I have to wait till 6/25/13 to get a response. He also told me that we don't have to start back in line... it's still in order by our Notice Date December 24th.

Wow thanks for the update!!

So follow Vermont timeline? Does this mean it goes back to 5.5 expected wait time? Did he say when this team would start reviewing and deciding on cases?

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Patiently awaiting the response to my service request... It should be by Thursday but at this point I am NOT optimistic. Originally I was sure it would be the NOA2, but now I imagine it will be another notice that, yes you are in Texas, we're working on it. Anyone else have a service request that has been responded to or awaiting response this week? If I don't have an NOA2 Thursday I will start working on letters to congress, senate, ombudsman and make an appointment with my local office... wanted to try to let the "normal" steps get me to approval before making a huge-### fuss about it. So FRUSTRATING.

Thats great news for you, and hopefully all of us that were transferred!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.