goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Simon_yw: Im a 12/17 filer too. I was told to wait by next week.. they said by Wednesday of this upcoming week.. but I will give it up to Friday. Since we have the same dates, we both might get an approval next week. Just wait. I will post any additional info for the 12-17 filers. Keep your faith up!

I think within a 3 day span those with similar NOA1 dates get approved. Some people with DEC4-5th got approved on Mon-Wed while our case which is DEC4th got approved on Thur.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Simon_yw: Im a 12/17 filer too. I was told to wait by next week.. they said by Wednesday of this upcoming week.. but I will give it up to Friday. Since we have the same dates, we both might get an approval next week. Just wait. I will post any additional info for the 12-17 filers. Keep your faith up!

December 10th! I want the approval today or next week too!!!! It just doesnt make no damn sence...

Just checked the cases around mine an they are all in initial review but 2 that were approved...

Like everybody says they doesnt follow any kind of orther... Wich it makes it even more cracy and unfair...

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

12/12 file date and nothing yet! This is terrible. They approve out of order and not by date received. So unfair, if a privately run comany operated like this they would be out of business in 6 months yet we are forced to go through a process run by an organization that follows no process!!!!!

My senators office called me Wednesday and said your I129 is on an adjudicators desk now, call Monday of you have not heard anything. I was so hopeful the last few days but now I am simply disgusted.

Question for the forum, how is the Igors list populated? My name does not appear on that list and I would like to enter it so I can track.

Thanks

Chris

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Still waiting!! December 10th!!!

Just checked mines around... Some of them were not even I129F petitions and the ones that were they were still at damn initial review. 2 were approved... Idk... I hope it doesnt make sence... If it does is looking baaaaddd!!

I am still waiting too Jan 2 NOA1 and of the 10 before and after mine, only 2 have been approved.

December 31, 2012: Petition received

January 2, 2013: NOA1

January 8, 2013: Officially engaged <3

May 30, 2013 : Transferred VSC to TSC

June 26, 2013 (175 days) : NOA2

July 22, 2013 (26 days) : Sent to NVC

July 30, 2013 : Arrived at NVC

July 30, 2013 (8 days) : Received case number

August 9, 2013 : Fiance received packet 3

August 15, 2013 : Medical

September 26, 2013 : Interview : AP additional medical information needed

October 11, 2013 : 2nd Medical appointment

October 31, 2013: 2nd Medical report picked up by Embassy courier

November 21, 2013: 2nd Medical report received and our case with with an officer for review

January 17, 2014: Refused (found inadmissible)

Filing a waiver to lift the inadmissibility....

Timeline

Does yours start with EAC1390?

Hey guys, if it helps something my reciep numer ends with the last 4 numbers: 6411 and im a december 10th...

I dont even thint that numbers and receip dates follow an order...

Ps; mine starts with EAC139

What is your receipt date?

I think is somthing with the middle numbers that might be different... If not i dont understand anything...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I think it's the last 5 digits that matter for most of us. Each of ours should follow this format: EAC13901xxxxx. The 1 prior to the last 5 digits varies too, but I'm not sure why or when.

Out of the 5 cases after mine two are still in initial review but transferred, two approved after transfer, and one RFE from back in April. A whole bunch before mine are already done, but they're not I-129Fs that were transferred. Before those is a slew of I-129Fs that were rejected for incorrect filing fee.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey guys, if it helps something my reciep numer ends with the last 4 numbers: 6411 and im a december 10th...

I dont even thint that numbers and receip dates follow an order...

Ps; mine starts with EAC139

What is your receipt date?

I think is somthing with the middle numbers that might be different... If not i dont understand anything...

My receipt date is 12/17/2012

I think it's the last 5 digits that matter for most of us. Each of ours should follow this format: EAC13901xxxxx. The 1 prior to the last 5 digits varies too, but I'm not sure why or when.

Out of the 5 cases after mine two are still in initial review but transferred, two approved after transfer, and one RFE from back in April. A whole bunch before mine are already done, but they're not I-129Fs that were transferred. Before those is a slew of I-129Fs that were rejected for incorrect filing fee.

May i know whats your last last 4 digits? We are the same NOA1 date.

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Timeline

Oh ok. Thats a very usefull information... Yeah, mine starts with EAC13901 also... I guess if we dont give all the last 5 numbers theres no point of trying to make it have sence...

But of course i understand people just dont want to give their numer out like that right?

Idk... Is just crazy! But really helpful to speak with all of you... Im typing back and forth today... Lol!

My friends and family dont understand me when i speak about the process so i guess u guys are my family in this!!!

Xoxo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

May i know whats your last last 4 digits? We are the same NOA1 date.

Oh ok. Thats a very usefull information... Yeah, mine starts with EAC13901 also... I guess if we dont give all the last 5 numbers theres no point of trying to make it have sence...

But of course i understand people just dont want to give their numer out like that right?

Idk... Is just crazy! But really helpful to speak with all of you... Im typing back and forth today... Lol!

My friends and family dont understand me when i speak about the process so i guess u guys are my family in this!!!

Xoxo

I don't mind sharing the last 5 digits - not like you could (or would!) do anything to my case :)

I'm waiting too, Jan 10 NOA1. And the petition right after mine got approved a few days ago!

I'm NOA1 Jan 3 and someone from Jan 17 got approved.. I just don't understand...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

LovenHope23

I really hope that we get approval next week (or NOW if possible) . Really frustrate the waiting time.

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.