goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

You can put in a service request by going to your local uscs office ... I did that last week... You are all missing great info but not reding this thread ...I went o my local offic when we received .. Falsely that our petitions were being sent Lilly ... That is where they informed it was in Texas and there at my Loclal office thy put in a service request

I agree about people not reading the whole thread. Seems to be common practice here on VJ. I've seen the same answer asked and answer multiple times in some threads. You really miss a lot of information if you skip to the end.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

VSC has created a real mess! 8,000 cases transferred to an office that doesn't do I-129f's so now these people wait until staff is trained. Those left at VSC look to be forgotten. There are still several October and November filers left at VSC . Looking at Igor's list, VSC has slowed down even more. All this while CSC is processing Feb filers. I contacted the Ombudsman office today to complain. But, it will take more than me to bring attention to our plight. If your as pissed off as I am, please fill out this form and complain. There is power in numbers!!!!

To contact Ombudsman follow this link: https://cisomb.dhs.g...a/form7001.aspx

At bottom of page is form to complain.

For Zooropa, ACAWan and others looking for some "positivity" to keep us moving right along... Ireceived this GREAT Reminder froma friend.. Just awesome.. Becase really everything always works out for the best and betterment of all..

Now I'm happy in full!

If you knew everything was really all right, and that it always has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future. Everything is really so very all right! If you could believe and trust that, then, immediately everything would automatically and instantly become all right.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Springs, MD on Sunday, April 11th, 1999 # 273

Our Love,

Jerry and Esther

Love and appreciation are identical vibrations. Appreciation is the vibration of alignment with who-you-are. Appreciation is the absence of everything that feels bad and the presence of everything that feels good. When you focus upon what you want - when you tell the story of how you want your life to be - you will come closer and closer to the vicinity of appreciation, and when you reach it, it will pull you toward all things that you consider to be good in a very powerful way.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" # 382

Our Love,

Jerry and Esther

Thank you

Enigma---

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi everybody! I have tried to read all forum discussions to try to figure out what is going on...

Im in the same situation that all of you guys. When we've got the letter a couple days ago I went crazy thinking that that was just something with our case but it really helped to see that we are not alone in this.

I don't know if you guys already spoke about that but I see that theres november cases getting approved or sending RFES right now and they still in vermont so I guess from december fillers we got sent to Texas Service Center.

Im not really an expert in visa journey and Idk if that would be possible but we would need to make a list of all of all of us that are in the same situation so we can follow each other's cases and see when something is finally moving.

Im a december 10th filler so I guess I should be hearing something soon or Im gonna go crazy!!!! I need to plan my wedding!!! and is not easy when you

have to tell family members with enough advance time so they can set their work holidays!

Could anybody please let me know if they have some lately news on this?

Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Any advice on what can I do?

I've read about this service request... What is it for?

Any other december filers from Spain?

Thank you everybody for your help and mental support!!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Welcome to the waiting room!!

We are all mostly dec filers and some January. I filed on 12/5 ....

The hope is that all the training s complete ... My senators office told me that have processors on the floor who have been trained and

they are ready to go.. That was in the beginning of the week but we have not seen any approvals .. I was told to follow up with my senators office on Tuesday . I will give them an ear about how the vsc is approving jan but dec filers in Texas are still waiting.

Hi everybody! I have tried to read all forum discussions to try to figure out what is going on...

Im in the same situation that all of you guys. When we've got the letter a couple days ago I went crazy thinking that that was just something with our case but it really helped to see that we are not alone in this.

I don't know if you guys already spoke about that but I see that theres november cases getting approved or sending RFES right now and they still in vermont so I guess from december fillers we got sent to Texas Service Center.

Im not really an expert in visa journey and Idk if that would be possible but we would need to make a list of all of all of us that are in the same situation so we can follow each other's cases and see when something is finally moving.

Im a december 10th filler so I guess I should be hearing something soon or Im gonna go crazy!!!! I need to plan my wedding!!! and is not easy when you

have to tell family members with enough advance time so they can set their work holidays!

Could anybody please let me know if they have some lately news on this?

Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Any advice on what can I do?

I've read about this service request... What is it for?

Any other december filers from Spain?

Thank you everybody for your help and mental support!!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Thank you AngelinaGennaro! I've seen you are really helping in here!! :-)

I know one day in a couple moths we'll be reading at these forums and we'll be laughing at it! I just hope this day comes soon!!

I'll be following up this forum to see if there's any news and anything I can find out I'll post it as well!!

:-)

Does TSC work on Saturdays? I just got a notice about name changed today. I did request this on Monday when I was talking to tier 2 since they cut the last letter off my fiancée name on the transfer notice I got in the mail.

Maybe this is good sign that our cases in Texas are finally getting assigned to officers. I'm feeling optimistic about next week. Hopefully some early December approvals!

On June 8, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

Does TSC work on Saturdays? I just got a notice about name changed today. I did request this on Monday when I was talking to tier 2 since they cut the last letter off my fiancée name on the transfer notice I got in the mail.

Maybe this is good sign that our cases in Texas are finally getting assigned to officers. I'm feeling optimistic about next week. Hopefully some early December approvals!

On June 8, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

they do not work on weekends, but approvals are put into a queue in the computer and are generated out at all times, even saturdays and sundays!

Timeline

Hmmm really!!!! I noticed that the whole system is down for maintenance .. Can approvals still happen then????

they do not work on weekends, but approvals are put into a queue in the computer and are generated out at all times, even saturdays and sundays!

Sounds hopeful!!!! I am early dec too and in Texas ... Lets stay optimistic !!!

Hmmm really!!!! I noticed that the whole system is down for maintenance .. Can approvals still happen then????

Sounds hopeful!!!! I am early dec too and in Texas ... Lets stay optimistic !!!

hmmmm, i have seen people get approved 9pm on sunday!!!!!

Im not sure about when the system is down for maintenance, but i know when it is up and running they come whenever...

Timeline

Kewl!!! But when I try to enter my case number it says system is down for maimtience but thrilled to know approvals

Can happen anytime !!!

hmmmm, i have seen people get approved 9pm on sunday!!!!!

Im not sure about when the system is down for maintenance, but i know when it is up and running they come whenever...

its Monday and I hope Texas will start approving our papers! GodBless everyone!

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Some of you posted over the weekend about USCIS working weekends. I saw this link posted on VJ last week and thought I'd share it. Apparently a former Nebraska Service Center employee (back when NSC processed I-129Fs) went through the fiance visa process and hosted a Q&A right here on VJ. He said that basically, USCIS employees work 40 hour weeks but there is some flexibility. Some employees are given the option to work from home and log whatever hours they want so long as they add up to 40 at the end of the week. This might explain why some people have seen weekend approvals. So as a general rule of thumb, the USCIS offices are closed on the weekend, but some employees might work cases from home if they need to put in some hours over the weekend.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

its Monday and I hope Texas will start approving our papers! GodBless everyone!

This weekend went by so crazy fast!! (Thank God) HOPES up!!

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.