QueenOfBlades

Case transfer of I-129F? VSC

178 posts in this topic

My noa1 receipt date is jan 7 2013. I was transfered along with all you guys as well. Got home from work and opened a letter from uscis stating that i am now being processed at the texas service center. Got that mystery solved, now the big question is , how much longer do have before we get noa2? Im getting mixed answers. Tech support told me 88 days which puts my total time at 8 months. I hope they are wrong. Others speculate we should be seeing completions in a month or 2. Im trying to surrender all this to God. I hope all of our future marriages are made strong as a result of going through this trial, of which only those going through this understand.

Could you change your timeline to texas please.....you will see a change in dates for approval!!

and it may change all of our dates if everyone that was transferred changes their timelines!!

Here I was trying to dig information online about thie "transfer notice" online to no avail! Should have come straight to the forum! Glad to know others received similar information. Lets hope transfer also means quicker!

The letter is rather frustrating as it says to check online at the expected processing times for Texas and to contact USCIS if you're outside that window. However there are no processing times at Texas for i-129fs so really not sure what to do now. we are at the six month point now and no-one at USCIS seems to know anything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I received this NOA as well by mail yesterday. When I saw the letter I thought it's NOA2 :) but no..... reading.gif

Looking at timelines and dates of NOA1 of all the comments left here.. its seems as if they are dumping all Decembers to Texas service center. I hope this will make things move much faster! ClockWatch2.gif

I called USCIS for information and the guy said: There is nothing wrong with the case, if there would be you would've get the letter by now already. So nothing wrong with the case, they are transferring the case to speed up the process. Then I've asked him to look at what cases they are working on in Texas SC. He said they are working on Oct2012 cases right now. And he added that it doesn't mean anything, they might just stuck on this date or just October and December cases were transferred to them or they'll jump to December next. He said it's a GOOD thing that case was transferred to Texas Service Center!

Lets keep our fingers crossed and everyone posted of any changes.

Good luck everyone!

Service center: Vermont

2012-12-03 - I-129F Sent

2012-12-10 - NOA1 Received

2012-12-06 - (NOA1 Receipt Date)

2013-05-29 - NOA Sent from VT

2013-06-03 - NOA Received: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

2013-06-21 - NOA2 Approved

2013-06-27 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

2013-07-16 - Approved case shipped to DOS

2013-07-19 - Medical In Moscow Completed

2013-07-19 - Case Number Assigned

2013-07-22 - Case In transit to Consular Section

2013-07-24 - Case is Ready for Interview

2013-08-06 - Letter of Invitation via email

2013-08-12 - Interview. APPROVED!

2013-08-19 - Visa Received

I hope you all have better luck than the "black hole" CR1 people from 2010. In early November 2010 many from CSC (July-Sept) were transferred to Texas Service Center because of a backlog. Then they got stuck there. The ones after them at CSC were getting approved once the group was sent out to TSC. But nothing was happening at TSC. After several months at TSC, many were then shipped back to CSC. It was awful. They involved their congressmen and newspapers to finally get some attention drawn to their cases.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I just called the USCIS main number and was able to talk to a tier 2 personnel. I explained that my case was exactly 6 months outside processing time and had been transferred to god knows where. He looked at my case and said: "From what I see you should be getting a response about your case within 30 days; the next step in the process will be to send your petition to the NVC and then consulate where the consulate will contact your fiance with the required forms so that he can interview and obtain his visa. If you don't receive any word within that time call us back." Is this code for it was approved. I hope!!! He was really forthcoming about what were the next steps. Sigh, USCIS don't play with my mind here headbonk.gif For all you December 4th "ish" people, maybe the same holds for you guys. Just keeping our momentum alive!!!

I just called the USCIS main number and was able to talk to a tier 2 personnel. I explained that my case was exactly 6 months outside processing time and had been transferred to god knows where. He looked at my case and said: "From what I see you should be getting a response about your case within 30 days; the next step in the process will be to send your petition to the NVC and then consulate where the consulate will contact your fiance with the required forms so that he can interview and obtain his visa. If you don't receive any word within that time call us back." Is this code for it was approved. I hope!!! He was really forthcoming about what were the next steps. Sigh, USCIS don't play with my mind here headbonk.gif For all you December 4th "ish" people, maybe the same holds for you guys. Just keeping our momentum alive!!!

There was someone in another post that contacted her senator and they told her that if she is not approved by next tuesday(june 11, 2013) to call them back and they will see why she was not approved yet...i believe she is around december 11, 2012.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

There was someone in another post that contacted her senator and they told her that if she is not approved by next tuesday(june 11, 2013) to call them back and they will see why she was not approved yet...i believe she is around december 11, 2012.......

I tried doing this but I needed to go to my representative's office to fill out this release for to obtain my information. I didn't have the time to go as yet I am just so busy. But the immigration guy "seemed" like it was going to be approved soon. I am hoping and praying!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I tried doing this but I needed to go to my representative's office to fill out this release for to obtain my information. I didn't have the time to go as yet I am just so busy. But the immigration guy "seemed" like it was going to be approved soon. I am hoping and praying!!

well I called and they faxed me the form i filled it out and faxed back today. good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

That's exactly what the immigration officer told me... Thirty days !!!!

Sounds very promising! I talked with tier 2 on Monday evening and he didn't share anything with me other than it was in Texas. My senators office is waiting on response from Texas Service Center. I may call back to talk to another tier 2 next week after I hear what my senators office is able to get.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

We have the same case...

May 24 & May 29....notice of transfer (by e-mail)

June 10 ....received hardcopy of May 29 notice of transfer to Texas from Vermont

I updated our timeline to Texas....

Now my timeline displays: "maybe adjudicated between May 30 and June 15."

Before my Vermont timeline: "maybe adjudicated between Aug 3 and Aug 9."

Hope this is a good sign....Will make a call to Texas after June 16. We have faith in them (USCIS).

Goodluck to all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We have the same case...

May 24 & May 29....notice of transfer (by e-mail)

June 10 ....received hardcopy of May 29 notice of transfer to Texas from Vermont

Hope this is a good sign....Will make a call to Texas after June 16. We have faith in them (USCIS).

Goodluck to all!

Hi,

Where did you get/see the "May 30 and Jun 15" timeline? Who told you this?

2012-12-27 Packet sent to Lewisville, TX

2013-01-02 NOA1 received in text/email

2013-05-24 Notice of Transfer received in text/email

e of transfer to Texas from Vermont

Goodluck to all!

My thoughts are VJ timeline predictions are based on approvals from other VJ members at the same service center. Changing to Texas will not give you an accurate estimate. Why do I think this?

1) Because Texas hasn't been processing I-129Fs for some time, so there is no recent historical data. Your cases might start a data trend when approved, but it's not there now to benefit you with a prediction.

2) The data for TSC is probably due to people thinking Texas Lockbox filing is the same as Texas Service Center. Nope. So they choose TSC when they set up their timeline, and were actually processed at VSC or CSC, while their approvals get attributed to TSC data.

Your current timeline estimate is flawed, so don't count on it.

Edited by Nich-Nick

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.