X Factor

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

496 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Certainly Florida has a poorly enough NRA sponsored law that George may get away with killing an innocent kid, but it is far from clear that he will. However the right to cause a confrontation and end it with deadly force is freedom only to the criminally insane.

#######-ever.

Zimmerman will walk out a free man. Get over it. If you assault someone and bash their head on the sidewalk you can be killed. I am more comfortable knowing that.

As far as George "getting away with it" that is the US justice system. It requires a unanimous decision of 12 people beyond a reasonable doubt and a presumption of inoocence unless proven guilty. What part of that do you want to change to satisfy racists?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
  • The thug had a history of attacking people but ran into someone he could not beat into submission. The thug could have walked home Less than a few hundred feet. He chose to attack instead and paid a high price for his error in judgement.The only question is did george fear for his life?

Fear for his life OR serious injury. One does not need to be in fear of one's life. Only that one could suffer severe injury and that it would be reasonable to assume that.

What idiot would say GZ would not be reasonable in assuming that when his head was being smashed on the sidewalk and there is documented evidence of head and face injuries? Raise your hand.

Yeah, right, find me 12 people in Florida in the same room that think that is not reason to fear severe injury. laughing.gif

The telling matter is that charges were not brought against GZ until racists demanded them and the politicians were too squeamish to stand up to the racists. They are going to have to stand up to them when the jury acquits. That is going to be worse.

The threshhold of proof for GZ is very low, the threshold of burden for the prosecution is impossibly high. It was a foregone conclusion from day one.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Certainly Florida has a poorly enough NRA sponsored law that George may get away with killing an innocent kid, but it is far from clear that he will. However the right to cause a confrontation and end it with deadly force is freedom only to the criminally insane.

Again you lay it off on the NRA as if they make the laws in Florida. They don't. Elected legislators do that. The legislators are elected by the registered voters of the state and they still have their jobs because MOST of the registered voters in Florida wanted this law. As in "more than 50%"

Now...

From that same group of registered voters, GZ gets to choose 12 of them to judge him and 0% of those 12 registered voters that supported concealed carry and "stand your ground" must find he had no right to defend himself.

laughing.gif

Gary And Alla

• The thug had a history of attacking people but ran into someone he could not beat into submission. The thug could have walked home Less than a few hundred feet. He chose to attack instead and paid a high price for his error in judgement.The only question is did george fear for his life?

TM had a history of attacking people? Who? Link, please.

Are you going to ignore GZ's history and record?

Edited by Penny Lane

Timeline

TM had a history of attacking people? Who? Link, please.

Are you going to ignore GZ's history and record?

Doesn't matter. So yes, I am going to ignore all the BS.

it only matters that TM was bashing GZ's head on the ground the moment that GZ killed TM. The rest is BS.

It's funny that TM's "history" is the only one that matters. Not surprising, but funny.

It doesn't really matter.

Gary And Alla