X Factor

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

496 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

TM and friends attacked homeless people for just being around. Why not GZ

Exactly !! GZ is short, diminutive, and has that homeless smell about his person, something TM knew very well. So, GZ pegged a known-demographic with TM, and TM simply thought, "Oh Joy! Another homeless fella to beat up - this is my lucky day!"

Ya, I can see that happening, given the TM history. No worries there.

I don't think it's plausible, though , as a human with that much THC in their bloodstream really isn't so interested in fighting. Taking a large-ish poo, perhaps, but fighting?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

couldn't it be possible that they were pushing each other around and GZ got knocked to the ground and that is how he got the wounds on his head?

must have been repeatedly then. and must have fallen on his face too to explain the bloody nose.

in short, he's clumsy.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

couldn't it be possible that they were pushing each other around and GZ got knocked to the ground and that is how he got the wounds on his head?

sure its possible that the front and back of his head hit the ground & TM's knuckles got abrasions on them when he was trying to help him up...its just not very likely

7yqZWFL.jpg

correct me if I'm wrong, the 6th Amendment states that juries must be impartial. The American justice system, innocent util proven guilty. Even the Boston Marathon bomber. A jury will decide the fate of GM based on the facts and evidence presented to them in a court of law.

If it was a question of whether or not the perpetrator Z shot and killed victim M, then you of course would be right. However, Zimmerman already admitted to shooting and killing Martin, however, the perpetrator in this case is claiming self defense. That is an affirmative defense, which means the presumption lies not with the defense, but with the prosecution. Zimmerman's attorneys must prove self defense to a standard of more likely than not. Also, being an affirmative defense, Zimmerman must testify and is subject to cross examination, on the question of self defense.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I would use something a little stronger than troll.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

sure its possible that the front and back of his head hit the ground & TM's knuckles got abrasions on them when he was trying to help him up...its just not very likely

I like how you all just pick out pieces of what people say. nowhere did I say that TM was innocent in all this. I said I have a feeling these two were pushing each other around and most likely fists were flying too..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

If it was a question of whether or not the perpetrator Z shot and killed victim M, then you of course would be right. However, Zimmerman already admitted to shooting and killing Martin, however, the perpetrator in this case is claiming self defense. That is an affirmative defense, which means the presumption lies not with the defense, but with the prosecution. Zimmerman's attorneys must prove self defense to a standard of more likely than not. Also, being an affirmative defense, Zimmerman must testify and is subject to cross examination, on the question of self defense.

I would use something a little stronger than troll.

So the only thing that I posted that applies here is trial by an impartial jury. I freely admit I'm not up to snuff on all the legal angles for claiming self defense. I think a few of the Rambo wannabes here lay awake at night thinking of ways to shoot someone and make sure they know all the ins and outs of the law so they can save themselves. You know, just in case it ever happens.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

this is the post i quoted & responded to.

I like how you all just pick out pieces of what people say. nowhere did I say that TM was innocent in all this. I said I have a feeling these two were pushing each other around and most likely fists were flying too..

what pieces did i pick? when did i say you said TM was innocent in this all'?

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

this is the post i quoted & responded to.

what pieces did i pick? when did i say you said TM was innocent in this all'?

when you said TM got his abrasions from helping GZ up and mentioning the abrasions on the front of GZ's head.. implies that they just magically appeared there. I did mention that I think the two were fighting. i highly doubt that GZ was just standing there doing nothing.

mvSuprise-hug.gif

when you said TM got his abrasions from helping GZ up and mentioning the abrasions on the front of GZ's head.. implies that they just magically appeared there. I did mention that I think the two were fighting. i highly doubt that GZ was just standing there doing nothing.

TM's knuckles getting marked up by helping GZ up is as plausable as GZ's head getting marked up front & back from him falling.

i'm sure they were fighting. i'm sure TM got the better end of it. we don't know who started the fight. but, its pretty damn see spot run that the gun came out during a fight, because there is no way in hell TM was dumb enough to get into a fight with someone he knew was armed and his father lived within eyesight of the spot it happened.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

I don't think I said GZ got the front of his head marked up from falling unsure.png ..

I am really not sure what we are arguing about because it seems that we both agree that they were fighting which was the point I was trying to make...

mvSuprise-hug.gif