X Factor

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

496 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That is what you get for taking the law in your own hands. You get your head bashed and goe to jail for murder.

It is as though there is a cautionary tale in there, somewhere...

what law did he take into his own hands? observing someone who seemed suspicious isn't against the law.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Armed? Against the policy of the Neighborhood Watch? Don't think so!

so the neighborhood watch is going to convict him of a felony, right?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

what law did he take into his own hands? observing someone who seemed suspicious isn't against the law.

Again, if all he did was observe, this conversation wouldn't be happening.

You talk as if the actions of GZ had no impact on the situation whatsoever. He didn't just call the cops. He didn't just observe. He didn't stay back and let the police do their job once they got there. If he had done any of those things, why would an altercation with TM happen?

Edited by Penny Lane

Timeline

Again, if all he did was observe, this conversation wouldn't be happening.

You talk as if the actions of GZ had no impact on the situation whatsoever. He didn't just call the cops. He didn't just observe. He didn't stay back and let the police do their job once they got there. If he had done any of those things, why would an altercation with TM happen?

how do you know he wasn't just observing?

additionally, it's already been stated ad nauseum that the dispatcher's statement was not an order - it was a suggestion.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

how do you know he wasn't just observing?

If he was just observing, what problem would TM have? You are under the impression that TM attacked GZ, apparently. You think TM attacked him just because he was around?

Timeline

If he was just observing, what problem would TM have? You are under the impression that TM attacked GZ, apparently. You think TM attacked him just because he was around?

you tell me what problem tm would have with it. and i suppose it's much easier to believe tm attacked gz than gz falling and bashing his head repeatedly.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

you tell me what problem tm would have with it. and i suppose it's much easier to believe tm attacked gz than gz falling and bashing his head repeatedly.....

GZ having wounds does not by any means prove that TM started the altercation.

So you're under the impression that GZ quietly called the cops and just "observed" the situation ... and somehow, TM knew what was up, and decided to bash his head in.

That makes a lot of sense.

TM and friends attacked homeless people for just being around. Why not GZ

TM and friends attacked homeless people for just being around. Why not GZ

Proof, please?

And I mean legitimate proof. Don't give me right wing blogs as a source.

Let's say it's true.

If his "history" makes it plausible that TM attacks people for fun, what does GZ's history mean? He has a history of a temper and a record.

Edited by Penny Lane

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

GZ could have observed TM from his vehicle.. he didn't need to get out of his car.

I don't think TM just randomly decided to attack GZ.. I have a feeling there was some kind of kerfuffle involved between the two of them

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

GZ having wounds does not by any means prove that TM started the altercation.

So you're under the impression that GZ quietly called the cops and just "observed" the situation ... and somehow, TM knew what was up, and decided to bash his head in.

That makes a lot of sense.

mkay, so we can surmise then your position on this is gz is clumsy. more so than amby.

GZ could have observed TM from his vehicle.. he didn't need to get out of his car.

I don't think TM just randomly decided to attack GZ.. I have a feeling there was some kind of kerfuffle involved between the two of them

from what i recall of maps posted by steven, not unless gz has xray vision....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

mkay, so we can surmise then your position on this is gz is clumsy. more so than amby.

That's what you get from my comment? I'm merely trying to understand what you think happened. You seem to believe GZ was nothing but an observer.

Timeline

That's what you get from my comment? I'm merely trying to understand what you think happened. You seem to believe GZ was nothing but an observer.

i'm starting to believe he's clumsy.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *