X Factor

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

496 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

TM's past behavior is relevant if it demonstrates that he had a tendency to be violently aggressive toward others. The judge so far has not seen any evidence that supports that.

That makes sense to me. I think it would be relevant if there was a documented history of TM assaulting people. Apparently the judge doesn't think there is. If GZ is convicted, he can take it up on appeal.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

how does a history of violent behaivior, drug use, and theft have any effect on tm's murder?

gz should have stayed in his car in order to avoid any sort of confrontation with such a hardened thug, huh. not a smart guy, that gz...

You really don't think a pattern of exactly the kind of Behavior TM was accused of by GZ is relevant. Seriously ?

You really don't think a pattern of exactly the kind of Behavior TM was accused of by GZ is relevant. Seriously ?

no. because it's all sensationalized bs. the type of behaivior tm is being accused of is normal teenage boy behaivior. i see it everyday in my friend's kids and their friends. and none of these kids are thugs, none of them are dangerous (unprovoked) and none of them deserve to die. gz should have kept his butt in his car.

We do know TM is dead if that's what you're saying. We think he was murdered by GZ

nah. gz should have kept his but in his truck. simple as that.

Filed: Timeline

Trayvon Martin being a murder victim is not a fact.

I don't think I said it is. I said it is a fact that Martin is dead and that Zimmerman killed him. There's no dispute on that. Again, I don't know why you make what's undisputed into some issue.

If GZ gets acquitted of murder by a jury that buys the self defense claim, TM will go from victim to aggressor in the legal world.

And? That would still not change the facts I mentioned above.

I wanted to discuss the implications of allowing GZ's history to come into play after said ruling.

If you pursue an affirmative defense (which is what Zimmerman is doing) then you have opened the door to have your credibility thoroughly examined. That necessarily includes your past transgressions. You cannot pursue an affirmative defense - i.e. say I did it but it was justified - and then claim that your credibility cannot be examined. Doesn't work that way.

I think you're ruling out the possibility that TM planned to kill GZ for following him.

Yes, I rule that out as a possibility. It would take more mental stretching than I am comfortable to even attempt to actually think that Martin had "planned to kill" Zimmermann for following him. I mean, really? If Martin had planned to kill Zimmerman, I suspect he would have armed himself with something slightly more lethal than a bag of skittles.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah. It still doesn't make him a murderer. Look, he prob is, but I would not like the court system to work the way you think it should in this case.

Yeah. It still doesn't make him a murderer. Look, he prob is, but I would not like the court system to work the way you think it should in this case.

oh no. we're not actually involved in the court case are we?!

i don't think the court system should work like the execution of my personal opinion..

TM's past behavior is relevant if it demonstrates that he had a tendency to be violently aggressive toward others. The judge so far has not seen any evidence that supports that.

+1

Filed: Timeline

The behavior that the killer accused his victim of should be admitted to support the defense of the killer? Are you serious? So the beavior that rapists assign to their rape victims should be relevant and admitted in trial as well without giving the rape victim any opportunity to present their side of the story? You have got to be kidding.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

the toxicology report back on TM's corpse was interesting.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

no. because it's all sensationalized bs. the type of behaivior tm is being accused of is normal teenage boy behaivior. i see it everyday in my friend's kids and their friends. and none of these kids are thugs, none of them are dangerous (unprovoked) and none of them deserve to die. gz should have kept his butt in his car.

I hate to break it to you but theft, drug use, assaulting school bus drivers is not normal teenage boy behavior. If you think it is you need to do some deep reflection.

I hate to break it to you but theft, drug use, assaulting school bus drivers is not normal teenage boy behavior. If you think it is you need to do some deep reflection.

all allegations are hyped beyond reason. so..whatever you say bro. hope you don't have any kids.