X Factor

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

496 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Not at all, need some?

None required. Your graphic is suggesting that Obama is a step towards communism. That's tin foil worthy. Two decades ago, Obama would have been a moderate Republican. Now he's a communist? That would indicate that we're not inching towards but away from communism. ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

He's gonna make you eat broccoli, gangsta-style, yo. Mandatory yoga classes and herbology, dude.

My wife made broccoli and tofu stir fry last night. It was nice. I did feel the need to delve into the writings of Karl Marx afterward..........

How close are the Canadians or Europeans to being communist?

Most Europeans are no closer than they were half a century ago while some Europeans are farther away from communism today than they were three decades ago.

Shirley, you jest.

I don't. And please don't call me Shirley.

Timeline

Most Europeans are no closer than they were half a century ago while some Europeans are farther away from communism today than they were three decades ago.

That's what I meant and I assumed others would see that, but alas.... I have a lot of experience in Canada as of the past few years and I don't think they're in any way communist. They're culturally a lot closer to Americans as well so to me it proves everything is not the slippery slope to communist dictatorship.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

None required. Your graphic is suggesting that Obama is a step towards communism. That's tin foil worthy. Two decades ago, Obama would have been a moderate Republican. Now he's a communist? That would indicate that we're not inching towards but away from communism. wink.png

Good point. I never would have thought that a democrat would be in favor of giving billionaires loans under the guise of saving the environment, as well as bombing the hell out of your enemies with remote control aircraft.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Good point. I never would have thought that a democrat would be in favor of giving billionaires loans under the guise of saving the environment,

Loyal and generous party members are always well rewarded.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife made broccoli and tofu stir fry last night. It was nice. I did feel the need to delve into the writings of Karl Marx afterward..........

That's how it all starts...gateways to communist manifestos. You might notice how fond you've become of the color red.

Good point. I never would have thought that a democrat would be in favor of giving billionaires loans under the guise of saving the environment, as well as bombing the hell out of your enemies with remote control aircraft.

Or that a Democrat would take the Republican counter-proposal to the Democratic health care reform effort of the 1990's and push it through Congress two decades later. ;)

Timeline

Good point. I never would have thought that a democrat would be in favor of giving billionaires loans under the guise of saving the environment, - I would

as well as bombing the hell out of your enemies with remote control aircraft. - Me Neither