X Factor

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

496 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ah so a good question should be, is shooting someone ok if you believe your life is in danger during a physical conflict you started? Also remember, we don't know who threw the first punch. So, maybe GZ did it, or maybe TM did it.

What if it went down like this, GZ followed, yelled at TM to leave or whatever. If TM responds by beating GZ within an inch of his life, then leaving him to die while he walks away, how would we see this story? This is just for speculation BTW.

Well, we know from GZ superficial wounds that his story of having his head slammed into cement is at the very least, exaggerated, and possibly an outright lie. We know that there was none of GZ's DNA under the finger nails of TM, which would be consistent if GZ's version of events were true. There were no fingerprints of TM on GZ's gun, which would be consistent with GZ's claim that he shot TM when he tried to take his gun. We also know that it is physically implausible (I'm being cautious about saying impossible until I see someone try to demonstrate GZ's version) to reenact TM being on top of GZ, pinning GZ's arms to the ground while punching GZ in the face, then TM sees the gun, reaches for it and GZ manages to unholster the gun and fire it.

So, it's actually less important as to determining who actually 'threw the first punch' and more important to determine whether GZ's version of events holds up to the evidence. Remember, he must prove that he shot and killed TM in self defense because anything that falls short of that means he's guilty of murder.

Better be prepared to use it, cause I'll come after you like a wild banshee if you stalk me at night. And if you do shoot me, you better get yourself a good lawyer to try and explain your threatening behavior that night that led to a scuffle.

You just almost made me piss my pants . You sound scary , what with all that banshee talk and all

Actually, I first noticed Gary driving his car slowly and staring at me, which creeps me out and then i realize he's following me so I run to shake the creep off me. I hear his car door slam and the sound of some fat, creep chasing after me, so I decide to hide behind some bushes and watch what he does next. Well, he stopped running and looked around for me, but has decided to walk in a different direction - maybe he gave up. But see I'm p!ssed now - adrenaline running through my veins. I got a pretty good look at him and realize Gary is this frumpy, short guy that I could take on if things get nasty, so I walk up to him and ask why he was following me. Instead of explaining, or even identifying himself he shoves me while asking what I'm doing here. Now I'm really p!ssed being that I happen to be a black, male teenager and having just everyone look at me with unwarranted suspicion, so I rush him like a linebacker and tackle him to the ground. Maybe he called me a name - I can't remember, but this douche has another thing coming if he thinks he can intimidate me. We grapple in the grass and then this mofo pulls out a gun! Instinct took over and I tried to disarm him, but he shot me instead. Now I'm dead and this fvcker is claiming self defense. His supporters use me being a black male who smoked pot as an indication that I was some thug who had it coming, but they don't see Gary's culpability in why we even met that night.

Or .. I was chilling at my dads place after I got kicked out of school again, and mom shipped me down here.. All I did was swing on some dumb bus driver for disrespecting me. Cause I had already been busted for stealing and drugs they gave me 10 days. me. I just posted up to buddies some pics of me doing my gang signs and a couple of sweet guns I wish I had.

I sat back and twisted me up some presidential and skipped on to the store, thru this fat neighborhood to get me some munchies. On the way back some Hispanic dude kept following me. I ditched him but doubled back, and as he was about to get in his truck I busted on that MOFO. I was putting the beat down on him good and told him Iwas going to kill him. Shat man. I did not know he had a pistol. He drew it as I was about to smash him into the concrete again and killed me.

Just as scary as the gun nuts who think they're gonna overthrow the tyrannical government.. smile.png

Poster made a personal insult that labeled very very broad demographic of people as all being nuts. Reported.

No not really

Wonder what would happen if I said just as scary as all those Islamic Nut Jobs.

It's ok I am use to the double standard

Poster made a personal insult that labeled very very broad demographic of people as all being nuts. Reported.

No not really

Nobody's stopping you.

Nobody's stopping you.

A. I like you and I was jesting (at least i think it's you, you change your icon and name so much who can keep track)

B. Even if I did not. I think reporting goes along the lines of don't dish it out if you can't take it. I dish it out so I expect to take it. If you can't you are in the wrong forum

A. I like you and I was jesting (at least i think it's you, you change your icon and name so much who can keep track)

B. Even if I did not. I think reporting goes along the lines of don't dish it out if you can't take it. I dish it out so I expect to take it. If you can't you are in the wrong forum

I only change it once a year. Or twice. However many times it lets me. Gotta keep things interesting.

Filed: Timeline

Here is where George loses his claim to sef defense even under Floridas pathetic law:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.
History.s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1190, ch. 97-102.

but, we don't know who the 'aggressor' was. even if GZ was the 'aggressor' 2a & 2b aren't a stretch to claim & i bet GZ's lawyers will have no problem proving it either.

No not really

i propose we start calling the VJ lefties 'liberal jihadist'

7yqZWFL.jpg

Some people are crazy. Not everyone who owns guns is a gun nut.

The ones who think they need that gun to overthrow the government? They are nuts.

Some people are crazy. Not everyone who owns guns is a gun nut.

The ones who think they need that gun to overthrow the government? They are nuts.

If you feel the need to pack heat every time you leave the comfort of your home and it is not part of your job description, you are either living in the wrong place, or you are a loon.

The current government or a future one, because I see a distinction. We don't know what form the government might take in 50 years. For this reason, the option should always be on the table.

Armed citizens have never successfully overthrown the US Government, and that possibility looks less and less likely every day.

If you feel the need to pack heat every time you leave the comfort of your home and it is not part of your job description, you are either living in the wrong place, or you are a loon.

Armed citizens have never successfully overthrown the US Government, and that possibility looks less and less likely every day.

Exactly.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I thought two wrongs didn't make a right.

Exactly.

LOL Yeah Boy . For those of you who think a committed partisan resistance can not stand up to a enemy with massive fire and air superiority.. I have one word for you.

AFGHANISTAN

Oh yeah one more..

Seriously ?

LOL Yeah Boy . For those of you who think a committed partisan resistance can not stand up to a enemy with massive fire and air superiority.. I have one word for you.

AFGHANISTAN

Oh yeah one more..

Seriously ?

Your "committed partisan resistance" :rofl: would also be up against 80% and more of the population. The vast majority of Americans wants you gun nutters kept in check and controlled.