READ

I 751 RFE FOR Nov 2012

24 posts in this topic

got rfe on 5-3-13, alreadly mailed and vsc received it on 5-16-13, a bit nerve recking , anyone in similar situation .

I got also one the same day! I am sending this weekend. DEcided to send picture journey since we got married until now, including an ultrasound of my unborn child...

oct 2007*met
05nov2007*started dating
02jan2010*engaged
13feb2010*sent I-129F
17feb2010*cashed check and received at VSC
24feb2010*NOA1
12May2010*** got NOA2 approval on email.
13may2010*** sent appr to NVC
17may2010***NVC received.
17May2010*** Got NOA2 approval hard copy.
25may2010*** embassy received...
30may2010***got NVC case number on mail.
17Sep2010*Interview date yayyyyyyyy *****APPROVED*****
16oct2010* POE Newark, NJ sooo easy...
26Oct2010* applied for SSN
10Nov2010* Wedding
27Nov2010* AOS/EAD sent.
29Nov2010* Forms arrived at facility
09Dec2010* Received notification email.
13Dec2010* NOA1/touched/SSN received
10Jan2011* biometrics in Elizabeth, NJ
15Jan2011* AOS case transfer to CSC
21Jan2011* AOS Arrived to CSC.
10Feb2011* EAD Approved
15Feb2011* Another MSG of approval of EAD?
16Feb2011* got email about letter of EAD approval on mail.
18Feb2011* got m EAD Card...
22Feb2011* AOS approved
26Feb2011* GC Received on the mail
27Nov2012* Sent the I-751 (same day as the AOS/EAD!!!!)
29Nov2012* I-751 received at facility
08Dec2012* Got an ROE sad.png hubby sent only copies
10DEc2012* sent I-751 again with originals lol
12Dec2012* Received at facility
17dec2012* Got NOA extending my residence for one year!!!
16jan2013* Biometrics done

2may2013* RFE need more evidence cray5ol.gifthey dont think it is enough

I sent about 10 items the first time, joint checking account joint c c self prepare taxes 2010 and 2011 , 2 letters not notorised ,home insurance some bills .We own our own home but it in llc name.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Sending RFE packet today (5/23/13)

11/22/12 = Filed I-751 to remove conditions

11/30/12 = Got NOA1 (I-797C)

12/23/12 = Got the bio-metrics done (USCIS Status: Pending)

Waiting...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

My amigo and I both applied for ROC and sent lots of proof, see Gary and Alla's meeting with the director and review the examples of evidence, compare that to your evidence. Also sent were notarized affidavits from USC's, this was also suggested as a to do at one of our numerous info-pass appointments. I believe there was about 150 pages, also from other responses on VJ, it seems that VSC is a little tighter on what they want. The only think I did not have completed was a new estate trust or will.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I sent my RFE response last week and they received it on 5/22. I felt we had sent enough evidence but i guess i was wrong. I also feel sometimes they just pick some cases pretty randomly and issue RFE.

We had sent various docs throught the whole span of our marriage: Tax returns (filed jointly), bank account statements, Health insurance policies, refinancing papers on my husband condo, but when he refinanced he added my name to it, car insurance policies in both our names, bank account statements for a joint account for 3 years, photos, trip itineraries for vacations and trips together. Everything we had pretty much. Still, we got a RFE.

We didnt have a lot of other stuff to send, so now what we sent was pretty recent stuff. :

A car loan in both our names , new helath insurance with a new company ( we changed carriers), We haven't filed 2012 taxes yet so i sent a copy of the extension that we filed together, Also new Health insurances renewals, my husband added me as his beneficiary on a :Life insurance policy so we sent that, more credit card statements for 3 years, more bank account statements and more vacations an trips itineraries.

That is all we have!.

So now the wait again.... Does any one know how long it takes for a decision after they receive your package?.

Good luck everyone!

Filed: Timeline

I think usually take them 1 week to a month to make decision. Most likely 2 weeks. In my case, it took them a week since the day they received the package to make decicion. Don't worry if you have not heard from them yet, they did not text or email me when they made the decision. I did not know until I got a letter from them. Good luck everyone

Edited by bearstory

The same happen to me , no text or email I just got the letter for rfe in the mail and is also expecting the same with the response, I remember when we went for our interview for AOS , we got a text around 10pm the following night , best day of my life.We raced downstairs and check the update , it clearly states the petition was approved. This was on 12/22/2010. wow time goes by fast.

Filed: Other Timeline

We got an RFE too, and our initial packet was solid. We got a lawyer for a consultation because we were so confused at what else they could want, and the lawyer also didn't understand why we got an RFE. We sent around 150 pages the first time, and around 150 pages again this time. We're hoping this gets approved soon (so we don't have to travel with the extension letter)!!

14 days and counting, my RFE said it will take a minimum of 14 days to process petition , hoping to get answer tomorrow,

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi, Am also in the same boat as you are. Today it's been 7 days since the recieved my RFE . By the way who gave you the info of uscis responding g within 14 days?? Just out of curiosity, is the reason I asked you that , because i have got info where it's been 2 months after RFE and they have not heard and also there are cases that have been approved in 4 days!! Lets hope for the best! God bless!!

My RFE letter states that it will take a minimum of 14days to make a decision,, I just cross that time an is waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.