pachacuti

WebSite to Manipulate Tyler Durden Data

65 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I missed a lot of fluff since the last time I posted about this,

and

the TOS is invoked ? ####### ? Seriously ?

On a website where the site owner is NOT in the USA, and NOT a USA Citizen ? ####### ?

o k .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey, information freedom fighters. Once done, do you mind posting what to google for to find your site? I suppose local administrators would not mind that, would they?

oh, and, NOA2s for the people! Down with government bureaucracy and RFEs!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

if links are impossible to post here, post it in Tyler's youtube channel.. from there, we'll go to the webpage.. idea9dv.gif

just search Anonymous to USCIS in youtube.

Edited by Robb&Ann

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

So I am hard at work at getting a website up. One of the decisions I have made is to consume APIs for everything. So, I will be exposing an API.

This means other devs can make groovy stuff using my app. So, devs among you, let me know what specific desires you have that you would like me to expose via API. I will happily comply.

Mark smile.png

Would be amazing to have a timeline that's based on all the data, TD's data :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I guess that timeline would be one of the apps other devs could contribute with?

yWs4m5.png

NOA1: 22nd Oct 2012

RFE: 1st May 2013

NOA2: 16th May 2013, 206 days from NOA1.

NVC received: 31st May 2013

Interview: July 16th - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Would be amazing to have a timeline that's based on all the data, TD's data smile.png

Well, that would be an interesting mash up. I will try to keep the APIs flexible to do this kind of analysis. VJ needs APIs. Hey VJ mods/admins, let me at your codes and I will make some APIs for creative folks to mess with your data. New and improved Igor's List would be on its way :)

Timeline

Just an update... I am currently fighting with my hosting service. The two of us don't agree on how my app should be configured :) Once I get over the config hurdle, I should be home free on implementation.

What I do I have done:

- stubbed out site without data access implemented

- data from durden massaged and changed to protect the innocent

- data imported into the appropriate database for my app

- database configured and populated on server

This is where I am right now.... Not always as easy as you want it to be....

Timeline

Just an update... I am currently fighting with my hosting service. The two of us don't agree on how my app should be configured smile.png Once I get over the config hurdle, I should be home free on implementation.

What I do I have done:

- stubbed out site without data access implemented

- data from durden massaged and changed to protect the innocent

- data imported into the appropriate database for my app

- database configured and populated on server

This is where I am right now.... Not always as easy as you want it to be....

Thanks for your hard work Pachacuti. These will be REST GET web services, correct?

event.png

Timeline

Thanks for your hard work Pachacuti. These will be REST GET web services, correct?

Yep. REST-ful services. Return JSON by default... If it is not too big a deal I will return XML too, but not a high priority.

GET is the only verb that will be available as this data is read only.

I am taking requests for API methods that people want, so let me know...

Timeline

Yep. REST-ful services. Return JSON by default... If it is not too big a deal I will return XML too, but not a high priority.

GET is the only verb that will be available as this data is read only.

I am taking requests for API methods that people want, so let me know...

/completeallk1petitionsimmediately

:)

I'll have to give it some thought tomorrow or another day, feeling pretty wiped out tonight

event.png

Timeline

/completeallk1petitionsimmediately

smile.png

I'll have to give it some thought tomorrow or another day, feeling pretty wiped out tonight

Hee Hee Hee.

That requires the POST verb buddy. My data is read only ;)

Just dropping in to give a huge thanks to everyone working on this even in the face of ongoing debate. I'm not a dev but I am a nerd with unhealthy obsessions with data crunching and Excel generally whistling.gif I've been following these developments with keen interest and am eager to see what you all come up with. Thanks for your hard work.

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.