2,584 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

The 5th of February will be the end of our 60 days. Somehow I don't think they will be living up to what they said they would do since most people seem to have nothing happen. However, hopefully we are getting closer! It does hurt when I see a K-1 filer get approved in 26 days! They are working on files, but the priorities don't make sense to me at least. Ahh, why should they? We are dealing with the USCIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
my wife is us citizen , she sent the form I130 in April 26,2013

and On NOVEMBRE 26, 2013, we transferred this case to your USCIS local

This happened to me about a week ago and I'm concerned about this issue, and in November happened to him now is to transform and : On January 24, 2014, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

and is that normal ? ?

how many more days to be approved, ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my wife is us citizen , she sent the form I130 in April 26,2013

and On NOVEMBRE 26, 2013, we transferred this case to your USCIS local

This happened to me about a week ago and I'm concerned about this issue, and in November happened to him now is to transform and : On January 24, 2014, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

and is that normal ? ?

how many more days to be approved, ???

Its a good sign it means you will hear good news soon INSHAHALLAh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I just got an email that our I-130 got approved on January, 31st 2014.. I'm so so super excited.. Called my husband right away who just got off work and we are both unbelievable happy :)

PD 5/21/2013

Transfer to NSC 12/12/2013

No Expite, no RFE, so nothing special.

Good luck to everyone that will be following and thank you for all the info and keeping me up to date on what's going on, I appreciated a lot :)

05/07/2013: I-130 sent
05/21/2013: NOA1
12/12/2013: Transferred to NSC
01/31/2014: NOA2
02/03/2014: I-130 shipped to NVC

02/14/2014: NVC received I-130
03/24/2014: Case number received
03/24/2014: DS-261 completed
03/25/2014: AOS fees paid
03/27/2014: AOS Package sent
03/28/2014: IV fees paid
04/01/2014: IV Package sent (from Germany)

04/01/2014: DS-260 completed

04/02/2014: AOS received

04/14/2014: IV Package received

04/16/2014: AOS accepted

04/28/2014: Case complete

05/01/2014: Received Interview Date

05/07/2014: Received IL

06/03/2014: Medical examination

06/17/2014: Interview in Frankfurt, Germany

07/28/2014: POE in Philadelphia

Filed: Timeline

I just got an email that our I-130 got approved on January, 31st 2014.. I'm so so super excited.. Called my husband right away who just got off work and we are both unbelievable happy smile.png

PD 5/21/2013

Transfer to NSC 12/12/2013

No Expite, no RFE, so nothing special.

Good luck to everyone that will be following and thank you for all the info and keeping me up to date on what's going on, I appreciated a lot smile.png

congrat..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Approved!!! I was driving home from work tonight and Im talking to my wife...got a text and an email that our I-130 has been approved!!! PD May 31 2013...what a wait!!! Now on to NVC, THANK GOD!!!

Those of you that are still waiting, all I can say is PATIENCE, LOTS OF PATIENCE...IF YOU HAVE NON...BORROW SOME FROM YOUR NEIGHBOR.

We sent our I-130 then I-129f (just in case) found out the I-129f was a waste of paper (for us)...although at one point were told due to the back log of I-130's most likely our I-129f was going to go through but both apps ended up at NBC (Nebraska)...from there...last month (DEC 31) they were transferred to Texas (TSC)-I LOVE YOU TEXAS!!!

God bless ya'll and happy JOURNEY

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Approved!!! I was driving home from work tonight and Im talking to my wife...got a text and an email that our I-130 has been approved!!! PD May 31 2013...what a wait!!! Now on to NVC, THANK GOD!!!

Those of you that are still waiting, all I can say is PATIENCE, LOTS OF PATIENCE...IF YOU HAVE NON...BORROW SOME FROM YOUR NEIGHBOR.

We sent our I-130 then I-129f (just in case) found out the I-129f was a waste of paper (for us)...although at one point were told due to the back log of I-130's most likely our I-129f was going to go through but both apps ended up at NBC (Nebraska)...from there...last month (DEC 31) they were transferred to Texas (TSC)-I LOVE YOU TEXAS!!!

God bless ya'll and happy JOURNEY

Congratulations and WOW !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.