Saramousavi159

Any idea?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

What number did you get? They go by your number- the higher, the longer it will take to interview.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Ahh ok. When did you send in your forms exactly? Because the results for 2013 have been out over a year.

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Ok. I didn't realise you could wait that long. They are working on 7850 this month for Asia and 6525 last month, so if accepted, you should hear something in about three months

Edited by Penguin_ie

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

You'll get an e-mail with the date of the interview and with the list what documents to prepare for your interview.

But you should check the site where you checked your status (of winning), because all the needed info might be posted there as well.

It should be posted/e-mailed something about 6-8 weeks before the interview.

I hope you weren't too late with sending the documents.

The visas from DV-2013 are being given away till September 30th this year OR till they are all gone. Whichever happens first.

Timeline

yes

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I am an Iranian currently a student in india and I have given Ankara(Turkey) as my chice for my US DV Visa Interview . My question is that Can i get my Medical exam and vaccination/immunization done in India with the Medical centre authorized by US Embassy in India by showing them my visa interview call letter . Would the medical centre in india (authorized by US counsalate in Mumbai, India) will entertain me although my Visa Interview is sheduled in Ankara ? Would the US embassy in Ankara OR Medical centre Autorized by US Embassy in Ankara will accept the medical report for the test/vaccinations taken by me in India at the Medical centre authorized by US embassy in Mumbai, India ? Please HELP !

Timeline

Why won;t you do the interview in India? Normally, they'd want you to do the medical in the same county but with Iran as your citizenship it may be different.

mod penguin.jpg

I think you need to contact the embassy in Ankara and ask them. Usually you do the interview in the country where you are residing irrespective of citizenship e.g. I know a South African who did their interview in the UK as they were residing there at the time. Maybe you should ask KCC if they can reschedule your interview for India?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.