Dean iWait

CSC Moving Backwards

31 posts in this topic

USCIS updated their processing times. CSC went from 5/2/06 to 4/18/06 on their processing of K-1's. I'm getting so tired of their shite!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Dean I Wait!

Don't get upset about those processing dates on USCIS site!

Those dates aren't usefull to be a guide for our process!

Those are totally crazy dates!

Good vibes from Brazil and positive thoughts! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Unbelievable

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm afraid that's their way to say they'll slow down (even more :angry: )

Dean, I'm really sorry - you were so close...I hope you get your approval fast

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

Geez. CSC really are on top of things... Unfortunately with all the holidays and stuff it probably will slow down a bit, but going backwards in timing is just a bit strange. Maybe the found a file cabinet they forgot about - or skipped all together? Anyway, I hope you get approved soon, May is a major long time to be waiting since. If I were you and you haven't already i'd be contacting a few higher up people (senators or something).

K-1 Timeline

October 5, 2006 - I-129F sent to NSC express mail

October 16, 2006 - NOA1 in mail from CSC

December 19, 2006 - NOA2 notice date

October 1, 2007 - Interview (Approved pending Police Report)

November 22, 2007- Visa in Hand

December 5, 2007 - US Entry

February 25, 2008 - Marriage

AOS & EAD timeline

April 14, 2008 - Sent AOS & EAD

April 25, 2008 - NOA's AOS & EAD (April 21, 2008 notice date)

May 13, 2008 - Biometrics appointment @ 9:00am DONE

May 19, 2008 - AOS Being transfered to CSC

July 2, 2008 - EAD card ordered

July 8, 2008 - EAD card ordered email again?

July 12, 2008 - EAD in hand

November 17, 2008 - RFE

January 2, 2009 - 2nd Medical exam

January 13, 2009 - Mailed RFE to CSC overnight

January 14, 2009 - RFE signed for

January 26, 2009 - Welcome letter sent

January 30, 2009 - Approved email!!

Feb 3, 2009 - Greencard in hand.

ROC Timeline

January 14, 2011 - Mailed ROC overnight to CSC

January 18, 2011 - Signed for by V. Semegi

January 20, 2011 - Check Cashed

January 24, 2011 - Received NOA1 (Dated 1/18/11)

February 28, 2011 - Biometrics @ 8am

April 19, 2011 - RFE

May 24, 2011 - Mailed back RFE

May 25, 2011 - RFE Signed for by V. Semegi

June 1, 2011 - Approved card received (Dated 5/30/11)

Geez. CSC really are on top of things... Unfortunately with all the holidays and stuff it probably will slow down a bit, but going backwards in timing is just a bit strange. Maybe the found a file cabinet they forgot about - or skipped all together? Anyway, I hope you get approved soon, May is a major long time to be waiting since. If I were you and you haven't already i'd be contacting a few higher up people (senators or something).

how are you still with nebraska after sending yr application in october? i was told all nebraska cases were being sent to california. i look on nebraska's processing times, and I129F is not even listed there anymore.

cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this...

36119104_l-1.jpg

All that and 120-150 days after it is in Manila too.

Met Tita 2004-10-31

I-129F Sent 2006-03-22 - Tita Arrives 2007-03-14 (360 days total)

Civil Marriage 2007-03-23

Catholic Ceremony in Philippines January 2011

Applied for Citizenship May 02, 2012

Citizenship Oath Election Day November 6, 2012

Hoping to retire in Philippines 2022

Glory to God in all things for his Timeline is always perfect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think I saw this happen once before. It does kind of stink to see the date move like that. I noticed on your timeline that it looks like you are now beyond six months. Have you called to have them give you information on the status of your case?

8/21/06 -- K-1 application sent

8/25/06 -- NOA1

8/31/06 -- Touched

11/14/06 -- Approved!!!

11/15/06 -- Touched

11/21/06 -- packet received by NVC

11/21/06 -- packet received by US Embassy Bangkok

11/30/06 -- packet 3 mailed by US Embassy Bangkok

12/19/06 -- packet 3 returned to US Embassy Bangkok

12/21/06 -- packet 3 received by US Embassy Bangkok

03/21/06 -- interview date

I think I saw this happen once before. It does kind of stink to see the date move like that. I noticed on your timeline that it looks like you are now beyond six months. Have you called to have them give you information on the status of your case?

Why sure I did. The 6 month thing they tell you is a misnomer. I called after the 6 month point and they said well until our processing times read 5/3/06 or later we can't do an inquiry for you since are still within our processing times. And now of course they moved those times back. :angry: I did just get the following from a wonderful gal at my Senators office:

Dean - I just talked with the CSC and they have committed to providing me with definitive information next week. It is with another officer for review and hopefully final decision. Hang in there, I’ll keep bugging them.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

DEAN I AM PUTTING A SPECIAL PRAYER IN FOR YOU. I SEE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING AND MY GOD THATS NOT FAIR AT ALL.

Dear Father, you know are needs and our wants, you even know them before we come to you with them. So Lord please grant Dean his/her approval, he/she has been waited so patiently. Lord you are about LOVE, so please see the LOVE in that relationship and grant them the desires of their heart.

Amen......

Believe and you shall receive.

March 18 2007 "Wedding Day"

AOS PROCESS BEGINS

May 4 - AOS/EAD Mailed

May 5 - USCIS Received Package

May 11 - Checks Cashed

May 20 - RFE - Received

June 13 - Touched RFE Documents Received

June 29,2007 - I-485 Transferred to California for processing

July 17, 2007 - Touched

July 18, 2007 - Touched

July 28, 2007 - Touched

July 30, 2007 - Work Authorization Received

DEAN I AM PUTTING A SPECIAL PRAYER IN FOR YOU. I SEE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING AND MY GOD THATS NOT FAIR AT ALL.

Dear Father, you know are needs and our wants, you even know them before we come to you with them. So Lord please grant Dean his/her approval, he/she has been waited so patiently. Lord you are about LOVE, so please see the LOVE in that relationship and grant them the desires of their heart.

Amen......

Believe and you shall receive.

Thanks so much. :)

DEAN AND SHERYL

At least you recieved your IMBRA RFE. I have not received anything, since the transfer of our paperwork in June!!!

Honestly, I dont believe in anyone anymore!!! I wrote my Senators and they say that CSC is reviewing files in STRICT CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER! Then I go to this website, and people are getting approved, who file in August???

I dont know anymore, maybe we are just not meant to be :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Don't say that!

We have to have faith - you do in the person you are with and want to marry.

Life is not fair but if we don't have faith, how will we make it through anything?

I'm sorry that you're waiting so long - I will also say a prayer for all of you. I'm NOT a religious person but if we don't have faith we have nothing.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

At least you recieved your IMBRA RFE. I have not received anything, since the transfer of our paperwork in June!!!

Honestly, I dont believe in anyone anymore!!! I wrote my Senators and they say that CSC is reviewing files in STRICT CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER! Then I go to this website, and people are getting approved, who file in August???

I dont know anymore, maybe we are just not meant to be :(

In time we will all be together. It sucks but try to hang in there. But strict chronoligical order? What a bunch of BS!! Try your other Senator or your congressman's office. I'm lucky to have found someone at one of my Senators office who doesn't put up with CSC's BS responses.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.