RICARDO4EVA2

July 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

June 2013 Cut-off Date  

45 members have voted

1. 1. WHATS THE NEXT CUT OFF DATE?

315 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fortunately the situation this year is nowhere as bad as it was in 2010-2011. Even if we see some backward movement, it will be a couple of months at most, not years, and the cut-off dates will recover quickly. There might even be further fast movement coming up later this year if the CSC doesn't continue approving F2A cases soon. I therefore wouldn't worry too much, but I want everyone here to be realistic with their expectations and to be prepared for both continuing fast movement and retrogression. I for one am doing everything I can to get my case completed this month, just in case there is no retro and the cut-off dates actually do hit 15 August or later.

Verry well said. Thank u so much, and also to ljimp_10

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I don't expect any retrogression for the next bulletin at least. They would have warned us in the current published Visa bulletin. I expect a healthy forward movement of at least 4-6 weeks. Good luck to everyone!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't expect any retrogression for the next bulletin at least. They would have warned us in the current published Visa bulletin. I expect a healthy forward movement of at least 4-6 weeks. Good luck to everyone!

i hope so good.gif

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

06/17/2016-- N-400 received.

06/23/2016-- NOA received in mail.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

My friend had interview and was approved (f2a) this morning. The lady who checked docs said she has to travel before police and medical report expires. Is this true cos I ve never heard this before.

congratulations. may be there is misunderstanding, me too i never herad like that. it should be before visa expire u need to travel. its valid normally 6 months. anyway u can make clear again by call exact what they said.

Waiting GC and SSN

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

Maybe 16 days later!

Good News will come!

Someone would receive the IL in July.

Just wait for the news!

I hope also...

My PD 15june2011...

wait for it!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Maybe 16 days later!

Good News will come!

Someone would receive the IL in July.

Just wait for the news!

I hope also...

My PD 15june2011...

wait for it!

me too same here

Waiting GC and SSN

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pd feb2011 shud wait for retrogression to get an I/L?

No. Once you completed your case at NVC, they will give you I/L the following month or the month next to it.

Edited by apple21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.