Shaking...I can't believe this

89 posts in this topic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

They've updated the news story yet again.... the woman died.

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A 37-year-old hospital employee died Monday after she was shot inside the pharmacy of Shands-Jacksonville Medical Center. A woman believed to be the shooter was taken into custody shortly after the shooting.

Witnesses told Channel 4 that three shots were fired just before 9 a.m. by a woman who objected to being asked to go to the back of the line.

"They started arguing," witness John Gassit said. "She reached back and got her gun and shot her.... I wouldn't get too close because she had the gun in her hand."

Police said Shannon McCants was shot three times. She was rushed to the emergency room, but was could not be saved."

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

What gets me is why are people so crazy here? I mean you guys have tougher sentences and even the death penalty yet people don't seem to care about the consequences and repercussions of their actions..

I mean one must be really f##### stupid/ heartless :diablo: to go do that in the first place let alone in front of so many people.

"They started arguing," witness John Gassit said. "She reached back and got her gun and shot her.... I wouldn't get too close because she had the gun in her hand."

###### someone like that should seriously be tortured to death. ###### the death penalty or some liberal backed 'its societies fault' #######. That could have been anyone of our partners..

What I am interested in seeing is what is this persons background / nationality..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
What gets me is why are people so crazy here? I mean you guys have tougher sentences and even the death penalty yet people don't seem to care about the consequences and repercussions of their actions..

I mean one must be really f##### stupid/ heartless :diablo: to go do that in the first place let alone in front of so many people.

###### someone like that should seriously be tortured to death. ###### the death penalty or some liberal backed 'its societies fault' #######. That could have been anyone of our partners..

What I am interested in seeing is what is this persons background / nationality..

i'm more interested in knowing if the shooter was a licensed conceal carry permit holder.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Check this out.

Shooting at baby shower, FL

#######...

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Timeline
This morning, a woman walked into my husband's pharmacy and shot his co-worker. It was right next to him - it could have been him.

I don't understand.

He's ok but he just watched someone get shot.

What is wrong with this world?

wow. #######? Sorry to hear that Caro. She has a new baby too, how horrible. :(

Edited by devilette

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I cant imagine what you must be feeling. Make sure you give Stewart a big hug, and thank goodness he's ok. Im am so sorry to hear about his co-worker... (F)

Hugs

Jodee

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Oh, Caroline....SO sorry to read this and so glad Stewart is alright....what a senseless tragedy. Take care... (F) (F) M&C

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

This is so awful, how could anybody just have such a disregard for life. I hope Stewart is going to be OK. This is going to be hard to deal with. We send our love to you both at this horrible time. (L) At least you are there to support him.

09/20/05 NOA1 received
11/22/05 NOA2 received (65 days)
12/05/05 NVC received application! (say 2-4 week wait)
12/13/05 Found out forms were sent to London on 12/08/05!
12/20/05 Packet 3 received!
01/11/06 Medical - Knightsbridge London
01/18/06 Sent back packet 3!
02/15/06 Received packet 4!

02/13/06 INTERVIEW DATE 03/22/06 AT 10.30AM!! - APPROVED

Married July 29th 2006!!

08/17/2006 Filed for AOS and EAD
08/26/2006 NOA1 received for both (dated 08/24/06)
09/06/2006 RFE email.....not sure what for yet!
9/07/2006 Biometrics completed
10/13/2006 Transferred to CSC!!
11/02/2006 Approval email received!!
11/08/2006 Welcome to USA letter arrives!

11/13/2006 GREEN CARD RECEIVED - NO MISTAKES!!!!

06/06/08 Family moved back to UK!!

Husband gained UK citizenship September 2015

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Family relocating back to California

06/27/2016 I-130 Spousal Visa application sent to London Embassy

07/05/2016 NOA 1

08/31/2016 NOA 2 - case transferred to the Immigrant Visa Unit at the embassy

09/13/2016 3rd Letter received with LND number

10/14/2016 Medical

10/31/2016 Embassy interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Please give my and James heartfelt wishes to you and your husband and our sincerest condolences to Shannon McCants family.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh my Gosh, This is absolutely horrible. I cannot imagine what you or your husband is going through. Having witnessed a murder. People are truly crazy now. I will keep you, your husband and the pharmasicts' family in prayer. It sucks that the would has come to this and everybody is so "trigger" happy

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Oh Caroline, that is so awful :((F) Big hugs girl and for Stewart, he is sure going to need the support after being a witness to such a senseless act. And to the victim's family and new little baby, my heart felt sympathy (F)(F)

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.