8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Has anyone ever had experience with Nebraska? About how long does it take for them to process applications (I-601)? The website says 4 months, but I was curious is this time was accurate... (Or do they normally take longer) Thank you for all your input! I am just anxious because my husband has been out of the country for a year and missed the birth of our baby! We had a receipt for the I-601 sent to us on Feb 6, 2013... So I know we still have time left, I just do not want to get hopes up if it is not as close as the website says! good.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

On immigrate2us.net, the timeline is a little longer than that. Seems like it's a minimum of 6 months. I haven't looked at the published timelines lately and am hoping that miracle of all miracles, they don't deny my husband's visa... I haven't begun to write the waiver yet.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm currently waiting on my I-601 approval it'll be 4 months the 22 of this month, same day as my sons 2nd bday. It would be great to hear something around that time. I've been in Mexico since Dec and I feel so unhappy away from my son and wife. Is the 4 month average for Nebraska accurate?

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

We had our Consulate appointment around the middle of December 2012

We sent our I601 on Dec 28 2012 and got it approved on may 1st 2013 I'm here in juarez visiting my husband so hopefully by the time I go back home I'll get it in the mail I received an email follow instructions on what to do next. Does anyone know what's next I'm anxious

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

l have my l601 approved with 6 months,on 28/03/2013 and the london consulate have not contact me yet .is anyone there in the some case ,please l cant wait ,help me .its been

been so depress ,

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Has anyone ever had experience with Nebraska? About how long does it take for them to process applications (I-601)? The website says 4 months, but I was curious is this time was accurate... (Or do they normally take longer) Thank you for all your input! I am just anxious because my husband has been out of the country for a year and missed the birth of our baby! We had a receipt for the I-601 sent to us on Feb 6, 2013... So I know we still have time left, I just do not want to get hopes up if it is not as close as the website says! good.gif

am in the same position as u are??? I want to now the same thing today is the 4th month and I still don't now how much longer its going to take???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.