PalestineMyHeart

MOROCCO MONDAY -- Add Your ME/NA MOJO !!!

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
When i get off of work and see Said tonite i will ask him to describe the woman....every time i talk to him he says more to me so who knows what i will get when i get home to him..heheh!! as for the likes and dislikes..i never quizzed him on that...he just knows how i am and what i love to do for fun. I do agree..i think she was looking for his nonverbal cues, body language and tone of his voice in how he answered her. Cuz he even asked me if he was right..that is why i laughed. that means the boy has been listening...pretty good..lol!! As for my work...it is so hard to explain what a social worker does when it just depends on the field they are in. He knew how to describe my work because on one occassion i had suicidal client that i was dealing with and Said knew there was something wrong and i talked about it to him. that was when he knew that i help people try to get their lives back and become stable..basically no more poor..hehe!! he totally understood that. He told her exactly what i told him and it obviously worked great. i love it when she asked if i like my job...u have to like it if u r in the profession to help others....sometimes not easy to do when there are so many things going on....but i still love to see the faces when the tools i gave them helped them see a different path to success. anyways...will look for more info from the man and get description of the woman.

I don't know how you do that kind of job. I have seen too many times when it is so obvious to everyone one around a person what they need to do to improve their lives, and they come back time and time again for advice, but never try it. I swear they just like to complain. Totally drives me insane! Okay...as you guessed I am NOT a social worker, nor would I EVER make a good one. I do however have a lot of admiration for those of you that are.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

When i get off of work and see Said tonite i will ask him to describe the woman....every time i talk to him he says more to me so who knows what i will get when i get home to him..heheh!! as for the likes and dislikes..i never quizzed him on that...he just knows how i am and what i love to do for fun. I do agree..i think she was looking for his nonverbal cues, body language and tone of his voice in how he answered her. Cuz he even asked me if he was right..that is why i laughed. that means the boy has been listening...pretty good..lol!! As for my work...it is so hard to explain what a social worker does when it just depends on the field they are in. He knew how to describe my work because on one occassion i had suicidal client that i was dealing with and Said knew there was something wrong and i talked about it to him. that was when he knew that i help people try to get their lives back and become stable..basically no more poor..hehe!! he totally understood that. He told her exactly what i told him and it obviously worked great. i love it when she asked if i like my job...u have to like it if u r in the profession to help others....sometimes not easy to do when there are so many things going on....but i still love to see the faces when the tools i gave them helped them see a different path to success. anyways...will look for more info from the man and get description of the woman.

I don't know how you do that kind of job. I have seen too many times when it is so obvious to everyone one around a person what they need to do to improve their lives, and they come back time and time again for advice, but never try it. I swear they just like to complain. Totally drives me insane! Okay...as you guessed I am NOT a social worker, nor would I EVER make a good one. I do however have a lot of admiration for those of you that are.

hola,

no worries..i feel ya on that one about trying to help others who keep coming back. that is why i like what i do because i give them the options and if they are not motivated i tell them..im closing your file because my programs requires you to be working on something. the job is difficult and i dont see myself doing it forever but for now it fulfills my love helping others and pays the bills..hehe!! sorry..but i didnt talk with Said last nite...i literally crashed in bed at 5pm and never woke up until 4am..i was dead to the world from not sleeping at all sunday nite waiting for the answer. will get the low down tonite..hehe!! thanks again for all the support!! melinda

3/17/07 - WEDDING CEREMONY

4/2/07 - Sent AOS/EAD to Chicago

4/3/07 - Chicago Received AOS/EAD

4/13/07 - Checks cashed

4/16/07 - Received NOA1 for AOS/EAD

4/21/07 - Received appointment for bimetrics

5/15/07 - Biometrics appt

5/16/07 - EAD Touched

5/16/07 - AOS Touched

6/15/07 - EAD approved

6/26/07 - Received EAD

6/28/07 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FILE TO REMOVE CONDITIONS: 3/28/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone who had their interviews.. :dance::dance::dance: We hope the visa is in their hands soon.

Lavon and Othman (F)

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.