Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2013

1,529 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I totally agree with u

I just don't get it why say told me to call them and she even give me the 1800 number

It's not our fault that thy cant do there job right

Look, you were talking to a SERCO contractor. They ain't working to solve your problems or be helpful - they answer the phone and read what's on the screen.

You got fobbed off by a NVC TeleOperator, a SERCO Contractor, trying to be creative with getting you off the phone as fast as humanly possible. Kudos to that human for knowing the USCIS telephone number, really.

Oh wait - She gave you the USCIS National Call Center #, who's CSRs (the sub-humans that answer the phone) are ALSO SERCO contractors.

I hate SERCO with a passion, but I find it totally ironic that a NVC TeleOperator would tell you to call USCIS.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

How sad that I needed to acquire this useless knowledge. Our file has seen some movement between those "revolving" doors of the "records section" at the San Antonio office. I just got off the phone with the same ISO I talked to in the last couple of days and he had some bit of positive info for me. He said that at 1.09PM today, the file has been "scanned out", "left the building", and is on its way to NVC! So, it's now on some truck heading to New Hampshire.

Finally! It's been exactly 8 weeks today since it was approved.

Good For You ! I learned the same cr@p about the Dallas (Irving) office from my Congressional Liason Staffer. I was popping a blood vessel trying to divert the d@mn casefile FROM NRC into NVC, but instead the casefile was wandering through the building, a getting scanned into the A-File Record.

Took em some time, too, as that casefile was over 8 inches thick by the time I piled more from a NOID. grrrr.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Yeah, ours went in on the 20th for review and as of today, it's still under review sad.png so now we have to wait out this long weekend >.< let me tell you, this process teaches you so much patience....... Hopefully the three of us get some good news soon! Come on supervisors!!!! Haha smile.png good luck to everyone who's waiting!! biggrin.png

Hello. Just thought I would let you know that I found out the supervisor reviewed my case today regarding the foreign income and AOS package. Unfortunately they decided it was still not complete. After some major reviewing of my files and my taxes, I figured out that I did not include the FormFEC - Foreign Employer Compensation and Pensions. The website I used to do my taxes was taxact.com and this form was not included in the print outs, but was hidden within the other questions. Just thought I would let you know, since doing taxes with foreign income is kind of confusing and I'm not sure if you included this sheet with your AOS package. If not that may be the problem!

heart.gif Married in Chile to Colombian Citizen: Sept 21, 2012 heart.gif

USCIS (46 Days):

02/08/2013 - NOA1 Received

03/26/2013 - NOA2 Received

NVC (57 Days):

04/08/2013 - Case arrived at NVC

04/11/2013 - Case # and IIN assigned

04/14/2013 - E-mailed DS-3032

04/14/2013 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID BILL

04/16/2013 - AOS bill appears as PAID

04/24/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted

04/25/2013 - IV bill invoiced

04/26/2013 - PAID IV BILL

04/30/2013 - AOS Package sent
 & IV Package sent
 from abroad

05/02/2012 - IV bill appears as PAID

05/06/2013 - UPS tracking states package arrived at NVC

05/15/2013 - Packages reviewed, received checklist over the phone, requested supervisor review for IV packet, spoke to supervisor regarding AOS

05/17/2013 - Received email that proof of foreign income was located and AOS routed for review

05/29/2013 - Supervisor review of AOS complete, determined documents still missing, sent AOS checklist overnight

05/30/2013 - AOS checklist response delivered, informed that IV packet supervisor review did not occur and was no longer pending, spoke with supervisor who is going to check on the situation and acknowledged seeing original marriage certificate, recommended I write supervisor Sue for expedite, expedite email sent - claiming NVC error

05/31/2013 - Received email that expedite request is processing

06/03/2013 - Expedite approved

06/04/2013 - Case sent to embassy Santiago, Chile YAYYY!!!!!

SANTIAGO CONSULATE:

06/09/2013 - Case Arrives at Consulate

06/14/2013 – Interview scheduled

06/19/2013 – Interview

Filed: Country: Nepal
Timeline

Finally ..:: Case Complete ::..

dancin5hr.gifwhistling.gifdancin5hr.gif

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions and comments which had helped me to complete this journey. Good Luck good.gif for those whose cases are under process.

my Visa date has already been current. Hoping to get interview date soon and of course your valuable suggestion if I need in my further process.

Thank you once again.

Edited by DemRa

as1cJKgNw000000MDAzMTUwc3w1MjYyODMxc3xXZ

03/22/2011: NOA 1

03/20/2013: NOA 2

04/15/2013: Case number

04/15/2013: DS3032 emailed

04/19/2013: AOS paid

04/26/2013: DS3032 accepted

04/29/2013: IV paid

04/29/2013: AOS package submitted (Resubmitted: 05/13/2013)

05/02/2013: IV package submitted (Resubmitted: 05/16/2013)

05/24/2013: AOS accepted

05/28/2013: IV accepted

05/28/2013: Case complete

08/22/2013: Visa Approved

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions and comments which had helped me to complete this journey. Good Luck good.gif for those whose cases are under process.

my Visa date has already been current. Hoping to get interview date soon and of course your valuable suggestion if I need in my further process.

Thank you once again.

Congrats! :D Join the June interview thread!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Thank you once again.

Nice, would like to know how early does NVC sets interview date for Kathmandu these days.

Edited by TopOfTheWorld
03/10/13: NoA2

04/29/13: NVC Received

05/10/13: Case No./IIN Generated/Received

06/26/13: Case complete

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank you once again.

Here is the thread you are added. Sorry I am bored to tears and must stay busy. ;)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/428289-june-2013-interviews/page-30#entry6259541

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Nice, would like to know how early does NVC sets interview date for Kathmandu these days.

Gosh our last Nepal person got an expedite so for your embassy its hard telling. I am sure you will hear any minute.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

darnel can ask how long NVC schedule an interview on Singapore once case complete thanks

I would research looking at all the case complete interview thread and see the current has a Singapore couple on it.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/428289-june-2013-interviews/page-30#entry6259541

All the threads are Month year Interviews

It started October 2012 Interviews and so on. Have fun.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

darnel can ask how long NVC schedule an interview on Singapore once case complete thanks

it's 'normal' - that first week of the month for the scheduling bacchanalia ..

Thank you once again.

Woohoo, congrats!

Glad your PD is current, so you don't need to wait even more.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.