kally101

Will significant age difference pose a problem in interview date? Please help!

114 posts in this topic

Young lady are you joking around or serious? Don't take this the wrong way

I wish you all the best and want to awaken you to the realities of immigrating

you have to get evidences together since you are saying you both been in touch

since 2009.

Its hard for me an outsider to understand it, you have huge red-flags but each post

sends up another, really what young 26 yr old don't love taking pictures , what 73 yr

old on the beach don't want to take pictures, if you tell that to IO ,you deleted his

emails, so can he print some of his and bring to you.If you are an interacial couple

really most Caucasian don't buy/use phone cards they prefer a proper phone plan, do

your family knows him, you keep stressing it was a "private wedding", every post carries

a lame excuse, don't give these lame answers to interviewer.

No offence but you make the scenario seem as if you guys met, he visit often, he wants to

help you out so he says lets get married, and you all just now realize the hoops you have

to go through, the ppl at consulate is taught about each country they go into culture. I

am not saying this is it ok, I am saying get your house in order with the short time you have

maybe its a good idea for him to accompany you to the interview . I hope you are approved.

Jawaree - for such a prolific poster - gold member and all, you have no timeline and share no info on what visa you're applying for - update your profile/timeline and level with the rest of us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have an intenational plan with MetroPCS for my cell. I get unlimited international texts and unlimited calls to a landline in Costa Rica.

When I call his cell, I use BOSS REVOLUTION. I set it up on my phone where I just dial the Boss number and it just asks me to enter the number I want to call. Its just like using a calling card but when you hang up, your minutes don't get used up. I can reload from my cell. Its very convenient.

The number you call is just like using a calling card but no PIN number. Your proof of communication would be all the times you dial the number.

Thanks for sharing your experience.. He uses his landline, would this still work?

Timeline

Kally,

I just spoke with an old friend of mine (ex Lime employee) he said you should call the Head Office in Kingston at 926 9700 and explain your situation, tell them its for immigration purposes and explain the importance of the records and they will try to assist.

Hope they can come thru on this request....! Let me know what they say.

Spoke to someone at head office this morning and I was told I can only get call records fro calls that were sent out...sad.png

Timeline

47 year difference might pose a problem, My cousin met a girl in Jamaica and applied and was denied but I think it was different reasons he was 58 and she was 22.

I think the more evidence you have the better your changes, pictures,bank accounts, living wil, life insurance, ticket stubbs, copy of his passport with stamps to Jamaica and communication trial.

Good luck, bless up! you will be fine just get prepared.

Timeline

47 year difference might pose a problem, My cousin met a girl in Jamaica and applied and was denied but I think it was different reasons he was 58 and she was 22.

I think the more evidence you have the better your changes, pictures,bank accounts, living wil, life insurance, ticket stubbs, copy of his passport with stamps to Jamaica and communication trial.

Good luck, bless up! you will be fine just get prepared.

Thank you so much.. Do u know exactly why they got denied? I really hope this doesn't happen to me... I have no call records because even though he's been calling me every other night since 2009 he used calling cards without thinking.. I managed to get him to creat a skype account in 2012 and I have those convos but I really don't think that's enough, I have money tranfer receipts, records of transactions that were made from a joint account here in Jamaica, wedding photos and he does have records of his visits here.. What do you think?

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.