TazzingOut

Have you ever heard of this ?

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello guys,

I was just wondering if any of you have ever heard or a CR1 interview denial ?

Thanks

of course. You can see it here how many times the CR-1 has been denied and send back to immigration in US.

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

i also found out that even they put you in AP or send the case back...the USCIS basically tells them..we already approved them then they send the case back to print the visa

The USCIS will only reaffirm the case if there is enough proof to do so. It is not a given.

They are also known to send a "notice of intent to revoke" if they feel there is not enough evidence to support the case. If a case is sent back to the USCIS, it is not an automatic reaffirmation and back to the embassy as an approval for a visa. At best, they reaffirm the case so it can go back to the embassy for another interview/review. Sure, a lot get approved at this point, but not all. It is not guaranteed.

If the USCIS always automatically sent them back based on the original approval and says issue visa as is... without taking into account the consular officers notes from the interview, then what would be the point of an interview? What would be the point of even sending it back to the USCIS?

IF the USCIS reaffirms the petition, it still has to go through the scrutiny of the embassy again. No, they cannot deny for the same thing twice, but it is possible to find another reason along the way.

Hopefully none of this becomes an issue for you - but I wanted to make sure you understood this point well. It is not just an automatic ok. In fact, I have seen people go into AP and be denied after the fact. Never count your visa good until it is on your hands! :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not really. you've had an account for 3 years and this seems to be the first time yer writing about possibility of denial at the IV Unit in Cairo.

Surely you've seen the MENA forum, aye?

But, you've been down this road before, yes? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=421673&view=findpost&p=6086363

I really never got denied before. I have an interview soon and i was wondering if that happens. You sure asmed and acted like a detector but sorry to disappoint you. Yes i have had this account for three years. It doesn't mean that i been on the site for three years. You missed the fact that am just a junior and that means i didn't have many activities.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You know why?

But there must be a reason. Or the country they living in?

It had absolutely nothing to do with the country they were living in.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Greece
Timeline

TazzingOut: with respect, but if you re-read your answers to what people have posted trying to HELP YOU with your question, you will hopefully realize that it's you who's being rude and inconsistent.

You previously said on another thread that you have been denied before, so it's YOU who said it, nobody putting words in your mouth. Then you come back to bite at people who discovered this older post of yours and you go on a tirade about the US and people in America (which, frankly, scared me a bit - if you hate the US this much, why do you even want to come here? Maybe you should get your wife to live in Egypt with you instead).

People are able to go back and see older posts you see, and if you are going to start a new thread without giving all the facts, they are going to get upset because the purpose of this forum is to try and help each other. But if one is concealing information about their case/situation, then they're wasting everyone else's time, which is why people got upset.

To answer your original question: yes, there have been a lot of CR-1/IR-1 denials before, both from Cairo and pretty much everywhere else, even Consulates that are considered lenient. There is no guarantees. Also, being from Egypt, expect to be put under Administrative Processing which can last anything from a few weeks to several months, even if your visa is approved at the interview.

I do wish you good luck, but it sounds like you don't really want to come to America and you hate everything this country stands for (by the way, one of the main reasons people coming from MENA countries are put under AP, this widespread mentality is of concern to the Authorities), so even if you are denied (a second time?) it shouldn't be the end of the world for you. Your wife can always come live in Egypt with you.

My CR1 timeline (DCF London):
June 26, 2010 - civil wedding
Aug 2, 2010 - I-130 package mailed to the London Consulate (DCF)
Aug 9, 2010 - NOA1 (confirmation of receipt) via email
Sep 4, 2010 - religious wedding
Oct 21, 2010 - NOA2
Nov 25, 2010 - Case number received in the mail
Nov 29, 2010 - Medical
Dec 1, 2010 - DS-230I & DS-2001 forms mailed back
Feb 1, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!
Feb 7, 2011 - Passport with Visa received via courier
June 7, 2011 - POE Los Angeles (LAX)
June 18, 2011 - 2-Year Green card received in the mail!!!

My ROC journey:
April 2, 2013 - I-751 package mailed to California Service Center

April 3, 2013 - NOA1 date
April 8, 2013 - check cleared
May 6, 2013 - Biometrics completed

July 25, 2013 - 10 year green card APPROVED!! (notification via text and email, and website updated)

July 29, 2013 - ROC approval letter received in the mail

July 31, 2013 - 10 year green card received in the mail!!!

My N-400 journey:

March 19, 2014 - N-400 package mailed to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

March 24, 2014 - NOA1 date and Priority Date

March 27, 2014 - Check cleared

April 21, 2014 - Biometrics done

May 7, 2014 - In line for interview

June 23, 2014 - Scheduled for interview

July 28, 2014 - Interview - PASSED!!

July 30, 2014 - In line for oath

July 31, 2014 - Scheduled for oath

Aug 2, 2014 - Oath letter received

Aug 27, 2014 - Oath ceremony, I am a US citizen!!!

Sep 11, 2014 - US passport received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

immediately cease making it personal with other posters. this thread is dangerously close to being shut down due to the hijacking of the topic and bickering within the thread.

as with any topic, members may ask information about the specifics of the case to gain a better understanding of where the op is currently at along with understanding all relevant facts in the matter - do not berate members for needing all of the pertinent information before giving their opinion on the matter.

one post has been removed for terms of service violations. any further shenanigans will result in admin action against the offending member's account.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

additionally, admin action has been taken.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Does your Wife know? This may cause serious marital issues eventually.

I would seriously have issues if my Spouse has this opinion of my adopted country.

Good luck on your journey.

I can promise you that she does and sure of it. She hates Egypt too and i respect that. I wont change her feeling but in the end. What we think about each other is what matters not the land or people. We are more mature than that

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** More posts removed and topic locked for a cooling off period. It may not be re-opened. DO NOT start another thread on this subject *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.