PalestineMyHeart

Muslim Women Shockingly Not Grateful for Topless European Ladies Trying To 'Save' Them

248 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Agreed. In the US, it's ok for groups and people to protest whatever they feel the need to protest. Homosexual rights, gun rights, anti gun rights, the KKK, skinheads, and other hate groups, NAACP, occupy groups... Come one come all... This is the only country in the world that allows lawful protest. No matter how offesive. The problem is people that feel the need to offend others. Thats the problem IMHO.

The US is most certainly NOT the only country in the world that allows protests no matter how offensive. As to the problem being that people feel the need to offend others, every protest will offend someone else. There isn't any protest ever that is not offensive to someone. Being offensive is really the very nature of protest.

The US is most certainly NOT the only country in the world that allows protests no matter how offensive. As to the problem being that people feel the need to offend others, every protest will offend someone else. There isn't any protest ever that is not offensive to someone. Being offensive is really the very nature of protest.

As for the reason for a protest is to be offensive, I guess that is how each individual person looks at things. I don't agree with this, and although many protests are to offend people, I believe protests are mainly to draw attention to a specific belief, situation, or cause.

Regarding the US not the only country; What other country allows skinheads and hate groups to protest??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

who are we to say they are oppressed? I know a lot of women that are saudi....the husband is allowed to look like he is boss out side the home but you have no idea how much he is NOT the boss in the home

Aren't they oppressed because they don't have a choice? That's cool if they like it but what about the one woman who doesn't?

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

They are protesting these stupid laws all the same.

If only they could channel their energies into something that would actually help Muslim women. But again, it's absolutely their right to be stupid hypocrites :thumbs:

I was just browsing their Wikipedia page and found this:

Funding is provided by FEMEN activists through the sale of products bearing the effigy of FEMEN via some 30 chapters.[132] FEMEN also receives donations from individuals[23][61][133] like Helmut Geier (also known as DJ under the alias DJ Hell),[68] German businesswoman Beate Schober (who is currently residing in Ukraine),[134] the American businessman Jed Sunden (founder of Ukrainian KP Media and former owner of Kyiv Post newspaper)[1][135] and Ukrainian Canadians.[104] There is also speculation the group receives support from clandestine sources.[104]

An Ukrainian 1+1 journalist who claimed (in September 2012) to had infiltrated FEMEN stated FEMEN’s office in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, allegedly costs the movement over $2,500 monthly and each member’s salary was around $1,000.[136] The journalist also claimed that a trip to France cost the organization €1,000 per day per activists.[137] 1+1 also claimed in September 2012 that "an agent who works with them" had told them FEMEN activist could be hired "from 40 thousand to hundreds of Ukrainian hryvnia (the national currency of Ukraine)" and that while in France FEMEN key activist[3] Inna Shevchenko had bought shoes for €800.[138]

In March 2013, Radio Svoboda claimed to have information that FEMEN activists were paid EUR 2,500 a month and protesters EUR 1,000. Both of these salaries compare favourably to the average salary in Kiev of EUR 500. The report claimed that Paris-based members can earn up to 1000 EUR per day. It claimed the organisation is funded by wealthy American businessman Jed Sunden.[139]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMEN

Hmmm. I wonder who is funding these "topless jihads."

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aren't they oppressed because they don't have a choice? That's cool if they like it but what about the one woman who doesn't?

not being able to drive and not being able to go with out cover in public i agree with the fact there is no choice but again that is their country and if they want it changed they them self have the ability to change what they dont like....

with that being said most Muslim women like being taken care of and like covering....its not something that is forced on us.....it has to do with the teachings of our religion and pleasing our God.....i know that non Muslims dont understand but most Muslim women have a lot of power in our relationships and our home......of course there are the weirdos and bad men just like in any religion or culture.....i really hate the fact that our way of life is judged by what some man or women with no heart or real understanding of our teachings but take only what they want with out paying attention to the complete command by our God for personal gain or to interject pain on someone else

Filed: Timeline
As for the reason for a protest is to be offensive, I guess that is how each individual person looks at things. I don't agree with this, and although many protests are to offend people, I believe protests are mainly to draw attention to a specific belief, situation, or cause.

Right. So when a group protests for gay rights, for example, there are people that are offended by that. When people protest for gun control, there are other people who find that offensive. Same the other way around. Someone will ALWAYS be offended where a group of people protests for or against a belief, situation or cause.

Timeline

not being able to drive and not being able to go with out cover in public i agree with the fact there is no choice but again that is their country and if they want it changed they them self have the ability to change what they dont like....

Well, fear of government will often keep people from organizing in a way that empowers them to "change what they dont like."

That part is a real shame.

with that being said most Muslim women like being taken care of and like covering....its not something that is forced on us.....it has to do with the teachings of our religion and pleasing our God.....i know that non Muslims dont understand but most Muslim women have a lot of power in our relationships and our home......of course there are the weirdos and bad men just like in any religion or culture.....i really hate the fact that our way of life is judged by what some man or women with no heart or real understanding of our teachings but take only what they want with out paying attention to the complete command by our God for personal gain or to interject pain on someone else

That's cool. People should be able to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect someone else (IE speeding laws are a good thing) or force religion or culture on anyone.

:no:

There are some very problematic things in this post, IMO.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Right. So when a group protests for gay rights, for example, there are people that are offended by that. When people protest for gun control, there are other people who find that offensive. Same the other way around. Someone will ALWAYS be offended where a group of people protests for or against a belief, situation or cause.

Just because I don't agree with another persons or groups beliefs doesn't mean I'm offended by them. I'm sure that some people would take offence. Like I said earlier, I guess it all depends on the person or cause, and whether or not they are trying to be offensive or not. IMHO, this particular "protest" was aimed at being offensive towards Muslims. I can understand why Muslims would have been offended by this protest. I personaly was not offended. However, I was ashamed that Americans in being so tolerant would protest like these women did is such an offensive manner.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, fear of government will often keep people from organizing in a way that empowers them to "change what they dont like."

That part is a real shame.

That's cool. People should be able to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect someone else (IE speeding laws are a good thing) or force religion or culture on anyone.

If the person is Muslim......they already know what our religious requirements are and its not something man decided was the right way for us.....so its not forcing anyone to act or dress or believe a certain way......the problem comes in when men do not understand what women s rights are according to Islam.....for example men forget that they are able to request us to dress or act a certain way but they do not have the right to demand...or they forget that while it is said a man may hit his wife he forgets that its to be with nothing stronger than how a feather striking her would feel......

there is also nothing in our religion that states a women can not drive, receive an education or work.....but it does say that any money we as women make, are given or gifted is ours.......that means the man is suppose to fully support his wife and children......

Timeline

If the person is Muslim......they already know what our religious requirements are and its not something man decided was the right way for us.....so its not forcing anyone to act or dress or believe a certain way......the problem comes in when men do not understand what women s rights are according to Islam.....for example men forget that they are able to request us to dress or act a certain way but they do not have the right to demand...or they forget that while it is said a man may hit his wife he forgets that its to be with nothing stronger than how a feather striking her would feel......

there is also nothing in our religion that states a women can not drive, receive an education or work.....but it does say that any money we as women make, are given or gifted is ours.......that means the man is suppose to fully support his wife and children......

Just to be clear here..... I don't care what Muslim women do. I only have a problem when a male, govt, or cultural tradition takes away their choice to do or not do something out of line with the Muslim belief.......... or any other belief for that matter. Women should be able to do whatever men do if they want. If they don't want to, that's fine. So long as they had the option.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Just to be clear here..... I don't care what Muslim women do. I only have a problem when a male, govt, or cultural tradition takes away their choice to do or not do something out of line with the Muslim belief.......... or any other belief for that matter. Women should be able to do whatever men do if they want. If they don't want to, that's fine. So long as they had the option.

And men and women who parade around naked in public are equally arrestable just about everywhere in the world. In the great old state of Massachusetts it gets you registration as a sex offender. I agree that societies should become more open to people's choices for how to live their lives but fail to see how insulting religions and cultures and their members and acting like you know better because you're an "enlightened" westerner is the way to go. You don't reach out to people you're intent on helping by slapping them across the face.

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho