PalestineMyHeart

The Good News About American Islamophobia

104 posts in this topic

Bottom line is - you continue to profess that you have no clue why you're offensive.

Your comments were characterized as Islamophobic for 2 simple reasons: you wrote Islamophobic comments, and you cut and pasted articles from Islamophobic websites. You don't like being called that ? Then stop doing it.

Criticizing a government or its policies, or the behavior of an extremist group is not what gets you in trouble; it's your underlying theme that any problems in Muslim countries are due to the religion of Islam. Desist from that, and you can be part of a meaningful discussion.

Sure - but first, link me to a map showing the borders of the country of Israel.

I am in trouble.. ?? Really ... I carried out my life yesterday the same way I did before.. ROFLMAO at you :rofl::rofl::rofl: In trouble... you certainly seem to have an exaggerated sense of the importance of yourself in my life.

Anybody and Everything that dares mention that there may be an a hint of a problem with Radical Islam is an Islamaphobe to you. Any web site that should dare mention any Islamic country or government in a negative light is Islamaphobic.

The post after post you make condemning Israel, well that is just your opinion..

no la. Wasn't me. I swear.

However -

I'm sorta looking at the whole thing of 'being Muslim in USA' as being similar to 'being black in the USA circa 1940'

in a lot of aspects:

1. have their own places of worship

2. trade within their own communities, mostly

3. have just started inter-racial marriages

4. lots of folk have phobias about them

5. lots of folk have pre-conceived notions that fall into the 'us vs them' bucket

6. have a deep-rooted sense of community

7. have a huge interest in education in the USA

8. are super glad to have migrated (moved, in this comparison) somewhere else where they aren't so beaten to a pulp weekly.

So, sorry sport - That wasn't me. I'll never create a sock-puppet account, and you can take that one to the bank.

Sure, I might change my profile name once my wife hits USA dirt, but that's about it.

Keep On, Keeping On !

I was referring to the fact that his post made absoulely no sense. You have made a couple lately that we could understand.. Nice job. Why do you post all the rambling gibberish in here ?

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I am in trouble.. ?? Really ... I carried out my life yesterday the same way I did before.. ROFLMAO at you :rofl::rofl::rofl: In trouble... you certainly seem to have an exaggerated sense of the importance of yourself in my life.

Anybody and Everything that dares mention that there may be an a hint of a problem with Radical Islam is an Islamaphobe to you. Any web site that should dare mention any Islamic country or government in a negative light is Islamaphobic.

The post after post you make condemning Israel, well that is just your opinion..

You got called out for what you did - posting Islamophobic #######. Deal with it. Everybody can see what you posted, and what you got called out for wasn't just about "Radical Islam." You are now being much more careful in choosing your words. That's progress :thumbs:

And if criticism of Israeli government policies was "just my opinion," well there wouldn't be all those UN resolutions against Israel's behavior, would there ? (Here's a little hint for you: The word "condemn" is specifically used in quite a few of them, including UN Security Council resolutions.)

I was referring to the fact that his post made absoulely no sense. You have made a couple lately that we could understand.. Nice job. Why do you post all the rambling gibberish in here ?

It made much more sense than you do, and you're supposedly a native English speaker.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Good morning all, Islamophobia huh??

Being an American, I guess I'll coralate Islamophobia to the US. How is the Islamophobia that is prevalent in today's American society any different now than it was when the shaw of Iran was ousted, and Iranians overran the US embasy there killing Marines and taking several Americans hostage? I was 19 then, but I remember this well as two of my friends and myself beat the ####### out of a man (he was hospitalized) just because he was Iranian, and my thoughts at that time were that "it was the American thing to do", but in reality, I was no better then the Iranians that took our countrymen hostage.

Today, I look at things much differently. I see the extremism and hate that has gone on in the US for years and I see no difference between the two. How is radical Islam different from "The World Church of the Creator", or "Church of Jesus Christ Christian" to name just two of the many white supremist groups in the US that spread their hate message all in the name of RELIGION.. Was it not an Aryan Nations (Church of Jesus Christ Christian) member that was responsible for the car bombing of the Oklahoma City Fedral Building? To me this is pretty radical, and the only difference I see is that it was a crime against America by an American. We all know that Christianity as well as Islam teaches love, compassion, and non-violence. Unfortunately, there will always be a select few from ANY religion and nation that will want to spin religion to suit their own radical beliefs. IMHO, Hate in any form is WRONG.

Fair winds and Calm seas to all,

Edited by JstaRebel

You got called out for what you did - posting Islamophobic #######. Deal with it. Everybody can see what you posted, and what you got called out for wasn't just about "Radical Islam." You are now being much more careful in choosing your words. That's progress :thumbs:

And if criticism of Israeli government policies was "just my opinion," well there wouldn't be all those UN resolutions against Israel's behavior, would there ? (Here's a little hint for you: The word "condemn" is specifically used in quite a few of them, including UN Security Council resolutions.)

It made much more sense than you do, and you're supposedly a native English speaker.

Darnell always makes perfect sense, it's ok to call people names like Islamaphobe but it's a personal attack when anyone accuses you of anything There are a lof of UN resolutions condemning a lot of things many of them are Arabic states. You are a biased tool.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Darnell always makes perfect sense, it's ok to call people names like Islamaphobe but it's a personal attack when anyone accuses you of anything There are a lof of UN resolutions condemning a lot of things many of them are Arabic states. You are a biased tool.

:lol:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Is this is the same UN that has created resolutions condemning a lot of things being done in Serbia, South Africa, Israel, and even the United States to name a few??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Darnell always makes perfect sense,

Uhm, no, I don't. You'd have to be my clone, or even my evil twin, to understand what's a spewing out under my fingertips 100 percent of the time.

Why do you post all the rambling gibberish in here ?

Hint: My rambling gibberish is in response to rambling gibberish . ok la ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Good morning all, Islamophobia huh??

Being an American, I guess I'll coralate Islamophobia to the US. How is the Islamophobia that is prevalent in today's American society any different now than it was when the shaw of Iran was ousted, and Iranians overran the US embasy there killing Marines and taking several Americans hostage? I was 19 then, but I remember this well as two of my friends and myself beat the ####### out of a man (he was hospitalized) just because he was Iranian, and my thoughts at that time were that "it was the American thing to do", but in reality, I was no better then the Iranians that took our countrymen hostage.

Today, I look at things much differently. I see the extremism and hate that has gone on in the US for years and I see no difference between the two. How is radical Islam different from "The World Church of the Creator", or "Church of Jesus Christ Christian" to name just two of the many white supremist groups in the US that spread their hate message all in the name of RELIGION.. Was it not an Aryan Nations (Church of Jesus Christ Christian) member that was responsible for the car bombing of the Oklahoma City Fedral Building? To me this is pretty radical, and the only difference I see is that it was a crime against America by an American. We all know that Christianity as well as Islam teaches love, compassion, and non-violence. Unfortunately, there will always be a select few from ANY religion and nation that will want to spin religion to suit their own radical beliefs. IMHO, Hate in any form is WRONG.

Fair winds and Calm seas to all,

The differance is that here that are not in control of our government and not dictating what I can and can not do in my daily life

Uhm, no, I don't. You'd have to be my clone, or even my evil twin, to understand what's a spewing out under my fingertips 100 percent of the time.

Hint: My rambling gibberish is in response to rambling gibberish . ok la ?

That was sarcasm. Darnell. No one pretends to have a clue what all the non sense you post is about

2 steps forward, one step back.

Erik Rush: Kill All Muslims in Response to Boston Marathon Attack

SUBMITTED BY Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/15/2013 4:37 pm

Earlier today, there was an apparent bombing near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that, according to preliminary reports, has left two people dead and dozens more injured.

In response, and utterly without any evidence, frequent Fox News contributor Erik Rush tweeted out a message blaming the bombing on Muslim terrorists, saying "Everybody do the National Security Ankle Grab! Let's bring more Saudis in without screening them! C'mon! #bostonmarathon."

That prompted another Twitter user to chastize Rush for making such unsupported accusations, which prompted Rush to respond with a call for all Muslims to be killed:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/erik-rush-kill-all-muslims-response-boston-marathon-attack

post-35651-0-17850900-1366071653_thumb.jpg

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Timeline

Earlier today, there was an apparent bombing near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that, according to preliminary reports, has left two people dead and dozens more injured.

In response, and utterly without any evidence, frequent Fox News contributor Erik Rush tweeted out a message blaming the bombing on Muslim terrorists, saying "Everybody do the National Security Ankle Grab! Let's bring more Saudis in without screening them! C'mon! #bostonmarathon."

That prompted another Twitter user to chastize Rush for making such unsupported accusations, which prompted Rush to respond with a call for all Muslims to be killed:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/erik-rush-kill-all-muslims-response-boston-marathon-attack

That didn't take long at all, did it?

####### is the "National Security Ankle Grab", anyway? Sounds uncomfortable.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

He is quite a gem in the bigot realm. His replies to people scolding him were vulgar, offensive, and just facepalm worthy.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

http://www.rightwing...marathon-attack

This is perfect example of why some people have negative opinions of Islam. We have multiple dead. legs blown off, children dead..

Not one word of sympathy for the victims. no remorse. Nothing .. just outrage that some idiot said something negative about Saudis.

I might add at this point we do not know who did it.. Still your concern for the victims or lack there of speaks volumes

That didn't take long at all, did it?

####### is the "National Security Ankle Grab", anyway? Sounds uncomfortable.

You know bend over and grab your ankles.. In the army in the entrance examination.. grab ankles glove...! ####### probe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This is perfect example of why some people have negative opinions of Islam. We have multiple dead. legs blown off, children dead..

Not one word of sympathy for the victims. no remorse. Nothing .. just outrage that some idiot said something negative about Saudis.

I might add at this point we do not know who did it.. Still your concern for the victims or lack there of speaks volumes

You know bend over and grab your ankles.. In the army in the entrance examination.. grab ankles glove...! ####### probe

If some people have a negative view of Islam because people defend Islamists when they are immediately accused (with no supporting evidence) of a horrific crime...then they are trying to find a reason to have a negative view.

There are waves of sympathy for the victims - it is a tragic event. But we shouldn't permit false and bigoted accusations to permeate society and the media.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview